Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

1TrippleCee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1TrippleCee's Profile / 1TrippleCee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 38 pages)

Agriculture / Re: How Profitable Pepper Farming Is In Nigeria by 1TrippleCee: 2:02pm On Mar 14
GravityDefier:

What state are you in? I would like to start mine though

Oyo

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Nigeria's Economy by 1TrippleCee: 1:59pm On Mar 14
VERTEX1:

Can I send you dm plss

What's up ?
Travel / Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by 1TrippleCee: 5:52pm On Feb 01
Fortuneed:
Dollar and pounds should remain as it is now for the next 8years.... Anything less, I might commit suicide!

Stop wishing yourself evil. Say postiive things to yourself.
Travel / Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by 1TrippleCee: 5:50pm On Feb 01
Dyfynezz12:
True,I always feel bad that my visa application was rejected twice last year.
To travel out as a Nigerian is difficult nd will get worse in the next couple of years
The situation of the country is very disheartening, cox the future of a young guy like me keeps getting bleak due to the decisions of our old fools.Making it legitly is now hard cox every decisions our leaders take always turns out for the worse
3 days ago I was almost kidnapped by police men for having a credit alert of a particular amount if MONEY a relative in US sent to me for business.
I bailed myself with 30k.
It's well

Omo
Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran’s Guards Pull Top Officers From Syria After Israeli Strikes by 1TrippleCee: 1:17pm On Feb 01
Dem.nor.dey tell blind man say war dey come

55 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Eating Bread Is Now Luxury by 1TrippleCee: 12:41pm On Feb 01
grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Nigerians Are SUFFFFERRRIIINNNGGG by 1TrippleCee: 11:00am On Feb 01
Feeding us the new problem

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I've Been Sacked For No Reason by 1TrippleCee: 10:10am On Feb 01
FavoredbyGOD:

They should please pay us our arrears
Over a year, we were not paid
Where are we suppose to start from

Oga, God is chasing you to a more fruitful place. Focus on the path ahead.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I've Been Sacked For No Reason by 1TrippleCee: 9:18am On Feb 01
That is God taking you out of unproductiveness. Please leave those folks and do not look back plz

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US by 1TrippleCee: 3:13am On Jan 31
Clout chaser

18 Likes

Travel / Re: If You're Leaving Nigeria For Abroad - I Take God Beg Una by 1TrippleCee: 3:11am On Jan 31
Angry thread
Properties / Re: Why Do Tenants Always Prefer Packing Out At Night? by 1TrippleCee: 6:33pm On Jan 27
Zonefree:
After boasting and telling your neighbors you can feed them and their families, you now want to pack out during the day?

You want them to see your torn foams and dilapidated pots? undecided

grin
Family / Re: I Am Sorry by 1TrippleCee: 6:32pm On Jan 27
BItt:

Thank you so much for that day. I am forever grateful

The future is a long journey. Find a team, a project, a job that offers feeding and accomodation and leave average life. So you can begin to build yourself upwards inside the organization. Food prices inflation will continue and it wont just dissapear
Family / Re: I Am Sorry by 1TrippleCee: 5:25pm On Jan 27
Pineapplelove:

I didn't want to make some posts with my BItt moniker because people might see me as just a begger. Fine, I had to beg because I don't have. A rich man won't have to beg.
Life is really difficult. Very difficult. I don't know how best to explain it in much clearer times.

Life hasn't been fair to me but I acknowledge some people have it worse than I even do. There there is a breaking point for everyone.

I have reached my breaking point alot of times and had to cry in lonely place. It's hard to fit in the society proper. I keep struggling to make ends meet but it's like the world is programmed against me.
I have seen people who are super lucky, people who haven't made as much effort as I have. Although I understand to some extent that family is important to all growth and one's own efforts. I only have myself anyway.
Nowadays I feel really lost. Lost to all things. Life can be very frustrating.

Find a job that gives accomodation amd feeding. Aka agriculture sector jobs
Politics / Re: Tinubu Should Be In Guinness World Records For Causing Nigerians Most Hardship by 1TrippleCee: 12:41pm On Jan 27
Lolz
Nairaland / General / Re: What Services Would You Be Willing To Pay Me 2k For If I Can Complete It ? by 1TrippleCee: 9:39am On Jan 27
Go and learn content writing. With it, you cam earn between 40,000 and 170,000 Naira monthly
Investment / Re: Track My Stolen Phone For Me by 1TrippleCee: 1:09pm On Jan 26
TripleLTD:
Gossiping do you even know what is Gossiping at all
Chai
Well we wish you the very best in your tracking
No look well. Give ur money to scanners. E no concern us

What a low human being. Smh. To think that this nusiance will come out if men are asked to come out. Smh
Investment / Re: Track My Stolen Phone For Me by 1TrippleCee: 1:05pm On Jan 26
TripleLTD:
Swear bro
That's why people get scam easily

E for better e leave the phone
But no one can do it for 15k

But make e enter station. Give Police to track am na

E go wait till the kingdom come

Stop being silly. I didntppull a trigger to your head neither did i say i what i wanted to afford or cant afford. Look at how you are gossiping like an idle housewife.

Busy body males everywhere. Smh
Investment / Re: Track My Stolen Phone For Me by 1TrippleCee: 1:04pm On Jan 26
TinubuShet:

Do you want evidence, I don't even bill him much , na infinix phone he wan track , he dey find 15k tracker grin grin
I don tell am say na scammer hand e go fall las las

You contacted me twice sending me myltiple voic3 notes because i blocked you. You still came here to rubbish my image when i did you nothing. Look how low you stoooed because i refused to be defrauded by yiu.

You think i am stvpi$d. You think i dont know i can buy an imei tracker for a month and do the tracking myself. I am avoiding buying a software i cmay not use more than once

There is no 50,000 or 30,000 Naira for you. You bill3d me 30,000 Naira becauae according to you, i am stvpid.

I am not saving you from poverty. Leace my thread alone and get lost

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Urgent Vacancy !!!! Executive Driver To The CEO by 1TrippleCee: 11:57am On Jan 26
harqinhola:
Go and train your family members to drive. Give them all the experience and qualities above and pay them 80-90k / month (including working on weekends ) .

IKA of Africa

You guys stop doing this. It is obvious you do not know there are always added benefits in work environments. The driver will gain alot alibg the line of work.
Business / Re: Track My Stolen Phone For Me by 1TrippleCee: 10:17am On Jan 26
Serious persons needed
Investment / Re: Track My Stolen Phone For Me by 1TrippleCee: 10:16am On Jan 26
Serious persons contact me
Religion / Re: TB Joshua: The Church And The Times by 1TrippleCee: 9:04am On Jan 26
ocnovakmichael:

Sir,
Let me start by asking you these questions: beside what you see on TV and on Newspaper, have you ever been to the SCOAN and hear TB Joshua preach? Have you ever heard him and read about him crediting his healing virtue to himself?
If you have no answers to those questions, then hear what the Bible teaches:
Proverbs 18:13
[13]He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

Proverbs 10:18
[18]He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.

Now brother don't be a fool!
Think about it!!

Zeal, but with little knowledge
Crime / Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by 1TrippleCee: 9:04am On Jan 26
MrJames007:
Please how's this possible? When the system was not attached on them

Lol. Nigerians havent caught up with the world. I can catch them within a day if Nigeria needs to know how to
Family / Re: Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave by 1TrippleCee: 7:39pm On Jan 24
Stand your ground or tell him to use the profeeds from the sale of his house to get the 3Bed

137 Likes 5 Shares

Crime / Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by 1TrippleCee: 6:28pm On Jan 24
CHIGIM:

U are not mentally sound and i don't think u know this.
Must u bring tribalism into every aspect of our life.
Please give us space abeg.
Sick people.

Can you show the entire forum where i made any ethnocentric statement please ?
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 1TrippleCee: 4:18pm On Jan 24
Upaka:

Thanks a lot.

Would you like a shared apartment in Ajah area ?
Investment / Track My Stolen Phone For Me by 1TrippleCee: 3:12pm On Jan 24
If you can teack stolen phone let me know. I need your service. Thank you
Business / Re: Track My Stolen Phone For Me by 1TrippleCee: 3:11pm On Jan 24
I need a serious Tech Geek that can track a stolen phone for me
Business / Track My Stolen Phone For Me by 1TrippleCee: 2:31pm On Jan 24
If you can teack stolen phone let me know. I need your service. Thank you
Crime / Re: Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) by 1TrippleCee: 2:01pm On Jan 24
Nigeria continue drinking blood. DSS, Nigerian Army, Nigerian Police, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Airforce, All states security services. Even from the EndSars incidence, to numerous kidnapping and murder incidents like this one. I have one question to ask please. Why can't we use Satellite tracking systems to identify killers and kidnappers and bring them to book. If you are a member of thr Nigerian security force, i need you to provide me with constructive answer to my question immediately.

74 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 38 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.