Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

1WORLD1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1WORLD1's Profile / 1WORLD1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Travel / Re: CLOSED by 1WORLD1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2011
Vicjustice:

What do you mean by the highlighted statement?
Are you claiming that a Nigerian with a south American tourist visa is eligible to apply for a Canadian or the US visa from the south American country? Except you're talking about illegal border crossing, this claim would be absolute ignorant from a Travel Agent: Man, don't disappoint me.
@Vicjustice
the visa is a student visa not tourist visa
you are going to study as a student not as a tourist.
Travel / Re: CLOSED by 1WORLD1(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2011
collinsfbi:

I am the only person talking about job as regards this issue and i am not condemning him. What I only said was of the fact that the programme in question is not encouraging as I will never support it. I know the situation of Nigeria and I know what an average Nigerian is facing even pple with job let alone pple without any in Nigeria not to talk of pple without work abroad. 90% of Nigerians traveling abroad are doing so in search of better life. Now what you are telling me is that not all Nigerians traveling are in search of greener pasture, yes you are right but if i am right in reading the mind of 1WORLD, am sure his pragramme is chanelled towards this. If not then can you pls explain to me the connotative meaning of Learn, Live and Stay in Canada and Paraguay and in addition explain the bolded words from 1WORLD.

@ collinsfbi
What do you mean by JOB JOB and JOB. can you go to any embassy to tell them you want to go and work in their country without job permit, even when you know you will be traveling abroad to find greener pasture as you said will you then start to announce it when you are supposed to go studying. so all you want to hear from me is that there is job ready for you abroad even when you don't have what it takes. brother despite the fact that a lot of people are looking for job in Nigeria, some companies are also begging so folks to come work with them. it depends on what you have to offer.

What I only said was of the fact that the programme in question is not encouraging as I will never support it., did l ask for your support? what you said above are your opinion and your are entitle to it. and it just for the sake of these forum. so stop disturbing us here with your hunger for job abroad. if you have what it takes you can work anywhere in the world.
Travel / Re: CLOSED by 1WORLD1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2011
i will be here again in later in the evening till then keep replying GOD IS ON THRONE and the Company is doing fine
Travel / Re: CLOSED by 1WORLD1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2011
Bye and Large i Appreciate all of you on this forum. but whit all this i to sabi move that some people are showing on this forum, why do they still get scammed. have you ever think maybe they are the reason because i have noticed that majority of Nigerians want to here (what they love to hear) not what you have for them. you can imagine a guy telling me that will should remove the accommodation and feeding from the money so that more people can patronize us. when i ask him where he intend staying over there, he said as a nija guy he will find his way without the knowledge of their language.
Make una keep looking for scammer when they are the one that is even calling we genuine people names e.g Agugua and the rest

well all is well even in the well
Travel / Re: CLOSED by 1WORLD1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2011
THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING WE DO IN LIFE and when it comes to traveling you don't wake up and start thinking of it.

I want to tell you that its easier for you to get to Canada or America from South America than from Nigeria.
For example i have some ladies that will be traveling with us in July that got to know about the program from there elder brother in America and his the one paying for it, he will be coming to Pick them after the program, he alone understand how he will achieve that. can will now compare this case to a guy that tell me he does not know anybody in North America or America and he desire to settled down in Canada, he his a graduate of English, in his case all we did is to send his CV to an NGO in Uruguay and they show interest in him and send him everything he need to do and get before coming to Paraguay, they will then pick him up from there after the program.Both Canadian and the South America program comes with Certificate
Travel / Re: CLOSED by 1WORLD1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
Talking about my post tittle Learn, Live and Stay in Canada and Paraguay i don't understand the problem you have with it.
Learning is Living Enterprises have 2 different types of programs available:
1.    Study Abroad Program in South America (Learning Spanish & Optional sport Component)
2.    Sales & Marketing Seminar in Canada

Both program are design  for participant to learn  the Paraguay program runs between 1-3months, while the seminar in Canada is for 2weeks. our policy is that no matter what you have in mind you must attend this program and enjoy what you paid for.

I believe before anybody travel there must be a reason and plan in place. our program is a platform for you to achieve that after the program in Paraguay there numerous opportunity for different person. but do you now expect me to start saying i will give job when i don't know your education background, personality, exposure level and so on? Traveling is a Doctor and Patient relationship thing, what a school dropout that wanted to travel will do over there is different from what a skilled person will do. after your 1 month program in an home stay with free meal and ability to say few words in Spanish couple with conducive environment to travel around am sure what you will be able to do will surely be different from what i can do. The same applies to the Canadian program.
Travel / Re: CLOSED by 1WORLD1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2011
suxes2005:

Vicjustice, did you read ogugua's reply?

Sometimes it marvels me the way some folks think, Because one useless OGUGUA  says:
Hmmm well i must say this personally i don"t see why guys here are condemning Vicjustice, as per u sola bummi were u not the one who came by my house asking for a south african, i thut u said you work for some company and u quit because the ppl you work with do not see things d way u see it concerning the company , i think u said sometin like an export company, also u said your wife runs a school. now all of a sudden u now secure visas to canada. hhmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder shall never end, if come out and deny it, i will put up some tin that will rilli f/u/c/k you up ,

Sola u know i have a copy of the data page of your passport and i appreciate it you come online and address this issue.
and you guys did not even ask him to show evidence of me being a scam like he said and i quote hhmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder shall never end, if come out and deny it, i will put up some tin that will rilli f/u/c/k you up ,

(Take your time to read this AM ACTUALLY WRITHING THESE SO THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSION BECAUSE SOMEBODY SAID SOMETHING THAT YOU DID NOT EVEN VERIFY, at the end of the note do your research on me and him OGUGUA and see who is likely to be a scammer)

I got info about his South Africa Visa early this year on this forum and i call him for more info after which he ask for my international passport bio data page which i did send to him, he also said he used to help people fixed Bank account and i send him one of my account detail ( i think GTB) just to confirm what his capable off and we later fixed a day to meet, but to my surprise this guy does not have an office or even allow me to know his house, neither did he used  an eatery but said i should meet him at Allen Avenue junction were i waited for over 30minutes before he came and mere seeing his personality i was disappointing and to make the matter worse he said he will take N20,000 for account fixing, N25,000 for his man at the South Africa Embassy and some other money i could  not remember.
This guy did not say anything about hotel reservation, ticket itinerary and other document you would  have necessarily needed for visa procurement, i remember i ask him about were can one stay there but said. when they get there they would find there way once in SA.
so what crime have i  commit ed in GETTING and PROCESSING AN INFORMATION now this same idiot came here to write thing about me and you guys just went ahead using it against me. check him out on this forum and see for yourselves.
AGUGUA am waiting for you to come and deny any of this because i have everything recorded on my mini pen camera if you can remember i was holding a pen that day.
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada by 1WORLD1(m): 4:15am On Jun 22, 2011
GET YOUR SOUTH AMERICA 2 IN 1 VISA IN 3 WEEKS (BRAZIL & PARAGUAY

Comes with dynamic Spanish lessons.
Trip around Paraguay with a guided tour.
soccer training or any games of your choice.
Free accommodation in home stay
Free 3 Meals per day
Free Insurance Cover
Free Medical test (conducted in Nigeria)
Free Visa Fee (Brazil and Paraguay)

You will find additional information at http://www.learningisliving.ca
Should you wish to look at one of our online blogs, you can find it at - http://freetraveljunction..com/
Please feel free to call either our Canadian office or Nigerian office to discuss your interest.
Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you.
Travel / Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 1WORLD1(m): 4:14am On Jun 22, 2011
GET YOUR SOUTH AMERICA 2 IN 1 VISA IN 3 WEEKS (BRAZIL & PARAGUAY

Comes with dynamic Spanish lessons.
Trip around Paraguay with a guided tour.
soccer training or any games of your choice.
Free accommodation in home stay
Free 3 Meals per day
Free Insurance Cover
Free Medical test (conducted in Nigeria)
Free Visa Fee (Brazil and Paraguay)

You will find additional information at http://www.learningisliving.ca
Should you wish to look at one of our online blogs, you can find it at - http://freetraveljunction..com/
Please feel free to call either our Canadian office or Nigerian office to discuss your interest.
Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you.
Travel / Re: Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience by 1WORLD1(m): 4:00am On Jun 22, 2011
Hello every body can any one help out with a cheaper ticket from Nigeria to Brazil for group travelers?

We have used Emirate which will have to stop at Dubai before going to Brazil,
We have used South Africa Airline which will also stop at South Africa before moving on
We used Turkish Airline once they also stop at Turkey before moving to Brazil. and Copa air, that will stop at Panama before going to Brazil presently all these are too expensive
Am looking for some other route for the group. I don't mind any West Africa countries, that is From Nigeria to the West Africa Country and from there straight to Brazil.

please is you have any info concerning this contact immediately

ADENIYI SOLA BUNMI
Business Development Manager

LEARNING IS LIVING ENTERPRISES - AFRICA
100, Obafemi Awolowo Way
Beside, Fan Milk, Opp Intercontinental Bank.
Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria, Africa
Telephone : +2348065220074
Email: sola@learningisliving.ca
Email: infoafrica@learningisliving.ca
www.Learningisliving.ca
Travel / Re: Arik Aircraft In Near Mishap In Enugu by 1WORLD1(m): 3:54am On Jun 22, 2011
Hello every body can any one help out with a cheaper ticket from Nigeria to Brazil for group travelers?

We have used Emirate which will have to stop at Dubai before going to Brazil,
We have used South Africa Airline which will also stop at South Africa before moving on
We used Turkish Airline once they also stop at Turkey before moving to Brazil. and Copa air, that will stop at Panama before going to Brazil presently all these are too expensive
Am looking for some other route for the group. I don't mind any West Africa countries, that is From Nigeria to the West Africa Country and from there straight to Brazil.

please is you have any info concerning this contact immediately

ADENIYI SOLA BUNMI
Business Development Manager

LEARNING IS LIVING ENTERPRISES - AFRICA
100, Obafemi Awolowo Way
Beside, Fan Milk, Opp Intercontinental Bank.
Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria, Africa
Telephone :+2348065220074
Email: sola@learningisliving.ca
Email: infoafrica@learningisliving.ca
www.Learningisliving.ca
Celebrities / Re: Meet Miss Nigeria Canada - Angel Oby Benson by 1WORLD1(m): 1:33am On Jun 10, 2011
Attend Business Training & Seminars in Vancouver Canada

Learning is Living Enterprises, founded in Vancouver, Canada offers a broad range of programs and training seminars targeted to individuals, school groups and businesses. These programs are held throughout North America and South America but are available to anyone around the world via our offices in Africa and Canada. Learning is Living offers a wide selection of “Direct Partners” that include: Universities, Colleges, Language Culture Institutes and Agricultural Farms.

Learning is Living is dedicated to providing academic opportunities allowing participants a full cultural experience. We believe that an individual's culture reflects their perceptions, beliefs and values that influence his or her way of life. Participants who experience ethnic differences have a broader understanding of the rich diversity of the world in which we live.

Check www.learningisliving.ca
http://freetraveljunction..com/
Travel / Re: Uk,canada,schengen Visa Without Any Deposit: by 1WORLD1(m): 1:28am On Jun 10, 2011

Learning is Living Enterprises, founded in Vancouver, Canada offers a broad range of programs and training seminars targeted to individuals, school groups and businesses. These programs are held throughout North America and South America but are available to anyone around the world via our offices in Africa and Canada. Learning is Living offers a wide selection of “Direct Partners” that include: Universities, Colleges, Language Culture Institutes and Agricultural Farms.

Learning is Living is dedicated to providing academic opportunities allowing participants a full cultural experience. We believe that an individual's culture reflects their perceptions, beliefs and values that influence his or her way of life. Participants who experience ethnic differences have a broader understanding of the rich diversity of the world in which we live.

Travel / Re: Canada,usa And Uk Visa Under A Week! by 1WORLD1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2011

Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada by 1WORLD1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.