Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

CLOSED - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / CLOSED (6973 Views)

Topic closed. / What Is The Safest Way To Travel To Enugu Now The Airport Is Closed? / Port Harcourt Airport (phc) Closed Until December! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 27, 2011
airmark:

Sincerely i have been looking for thread like this. Especially waiting for when justwise will recommend a genuine link to help people searching for greener pastures abroad. @ vicjustice if people follow your recommendation and works out for them, i know God will bless you in abundance. I trust nairalanders they must do their own research too. (recommended)

Mr. Airmark, don’t complicate the issue. Here are some of the most reliable links that can help you to search for greener pastures abroad. Good luck.

http://www.abuja.diplo.de/Vertretung/abuja/en/04/Visa__requirements/How__to__apply__MainPage.html
http://lagos.china-consulate.org/eng/
http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-living-abroad/find-an-embassy/sub-saharan-africa/deputy-high-commission-lagos
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/
http://brazil.visahq.com/embassy/Nigeria/
http://south-africa.visahq.com/embassy/Nigeria/
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/
www.diplomatie.be/abuja/
Re: CLOSED by airmark(m): 4:36am On Jun 27, 2011
1world, where are you? Are u a scammer? Come and defend urself, if you are real o o.
Re: CLOSED by noblegas2(m): 6:19am On Jun 27, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I bet a lot of people would just wana shoot Justwise!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: CLOSED by Vicjustice: 8:39am On Jun 27, 2011
Well, i thought this thread was a handy grenade, but how it turned into a nuclear bomb simply shows how scam conscious Nigerians are, and therefore, Nigerian can hardly trust any Nigerian establishment.
@ 1-WORLD, i can see that you came in to make a brief contribution and therefore, i think maybe you need to prove yourself before the doubters: i hope your username is not under a banned or something for reason of spamming; If so, i'll encourage you to create a new account to make your contribution pending the release of the original username.
Re: CLOSED by collinsfbi(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2011
Well, i thought this thread was a handy grenade, but how it turned into a nuclear bomb simply shows how scam conscious Nigerians are, and therefore, Nigerian can hardly trust any Nigerian establishment.
It is hard to trust pple in this country, besides, most of the comments you see here were as result of hatred NL members have for one another. Gradually pple have continued to attack one another and deviate from the cause of the upheavals.

@ 1-WORLD, i can see that you came in to make a brief contribution and therefore, i think maybe you need to prove yourself before the doubters: i hope your username is not under a banned or something for reason of spamming; If so, i'll encourage you to create a new account to make your contribution pending the release of the original username.
1 WORLD has abt 3 usernames so banning is not an excuse, i don't really think he has anything to proof because if he does, am sure he must have done that for so long. Anyway we are still expecting him to provide proofs that are convincing enough which may include document or anything whatsoever.

Gbammmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: CLOSED by 1WORLD2: 12:57am On Jun 28, 2011
Its so unfortunate that my previous post were banned. but am back again. am an Nigerian that can show his face online and offline any time any day, how many of you so called travel agent on this forum can do that?

airmark:

1world, where are you? Are u a scammer? Come and defend urself, if you are real o o.
AM NOT A SCAMMER.
My office is located at
Learning is Living Enterprises West Africa
100, Obafemi Awolowo Way
Beside, Fan Milk, Opp Intercontinental Bank.
Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria, Africa
Telephone :+2348065220074

Vicjustice:

well it surprise me why all the scam scam and scam issue here concerning my advert, have i ever scam anybody? i have a genuine opportunity for intending traveler to CANADA and SOUTH AMERICA. which is guaranteed because these programs where design with good intentions. that why we include for the SOUTH AMERICA PACKAGE:
Spanish lessons.
Trip around Paraguay with a guided tour.
soccer training or any games of your choice.
Free accommodation in home stay
Free 3 Meals per day
Free Insurance Cover
Free Medical test (conducted in Nigeria)
Free Visa Fee (Multiple 3-MONTHS Visa for Brazil and Paraguay)

for just N400,000 i don't think this is too much.
for more details check http://learningisliving.ca/Learning_is_Living/Study_Abroard.html

claremont:

Why are you guys crying more than the bereaved?! The 1-World in question has tactfully refused to either acknowledge or debunk these accusations; Is there a particular reason why a business that handles something as sensitive as visa procurement not have a physical head office? This whole business looks and sounds fishy

i have decided not to join anyone here in arguing about my business, this is what i do i serious people that are interested are doing it, if it looks or sound fishy its your own cup of tea, Traveling is meant for serious,responsible and those that can afford it not noise maker that does not even own an International passport.
Re: CLOSED by tigerpaws(f): 6:00am On Jun 28, 2011
1-WORLD:

Its so unfortunate that my previous post were banned. but am back again. am an Nigerian that can show his face online and offline any time any day, how many of you so called travel agent on this forum can do that?

AM NOT A SCAMMER.
My office is located at
Learning is Living Enterprises  West Africa
100, Obafemi Awolowo Way
Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria,  Africa

well it surprise me why all the scam scam and scam issue here concerning my advert, have i ever scam anybody? i have a genuine opportunity for intending traveler to CANADA and SOUTH AMERICA. which is guaranteed because these programs where design with good intentions. that why we include for the [size=15pt]SOUTH AMERICA PACKAGE:
Spanish lessons.
Free 3 Meals per day
Free Insurance Cover

for more details check http://learningisliving.ca/Learning_is_Living/Study_Abroard.html[/size]
[/size]

i have decided not to join anyone here in arguing about my business, this is what i do i serious people that are interested are doing it, if it looks or sound fishy its your own cup of tea, Traveling is meant for serious,responsible and those that can afford it not noise maker that does not even own an International passport.

.  & the copy and paste answers continues.  undecided

1-WORLD:

justwise

I am the Business Development Manager West Africa, for [b]Learning is Living Enterprises [/b]and you can find out what we do at www.learningisliving.ca

Questions were asked all you can say is I am a Business Development Manager (WHO HAS NO IDEA OF WHAT HE IS MARKETING **rolls eyes**)! visit the website for details 

Who gives a s.hit about your title 'Business Development Manager'     undecided All you are concerned about is the commission you get as a Marketer of a ridicuolus package. Of what relevance is the package? How can attending a soccer training seminar, learning spanish language within weeks help me reside and STAY in Paraguay and Canada?  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-671363.0.html After the soccer training and DYNAMIC  grin spanish lessons in Paraguay what happens next?

Answer: I am a Business Development Manager visit the website or get in touch with us at our Head office in Canada!

I decide to pop in unannouced to your 'HEAD OFFICE' only to see a post office  at the Head office Address shocked Seriously who takes such NEW Business still testing the waters with a dodgy address serious?

Imagine you have been invited to speak at a SEMINAR at a company, you get there to find a Post office not the said company? What does that tell you? You ring up and you are told its a virtual address?  :-
How would you feel?

Well you dont expect people in Nigeria to visit the address physically and it makes them feel you are BIG and have a Physical Address in canada  lipsrsealed

This is the only reason you decided to show up to remind us you are the Business Development Manager grin

ogugua1:

Hmmm well i must say this personally i don"t see why guys here are condemning Vicjustice, as per u sola bummi [size=15pt]were u not the one who came by my house asking for a south african, [/size]i thut u said you work for some company and u quit because the ppl you work with do not see things d way u see it concerning the company , i think u said sometin like an export company, also u said your wife runs a school. [size=15pt]now all of a sudden u now secure visas to canada. hhmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder shall never end, if come out and deny it, i will put up some tin that will rilli f/u/c/k you up [/size],

ogugua1:

Sola u know i have a copy of the data page of your passport and i appreciate it you come online and address this issue.
Re: CLOSED by suxes2005(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2011
Hmnnnnn,
Re: CLOSED by Vicjustice: 7:44am On Jun 28, 2011
Dear Tigerpaws, please, be respectful, it is demeaning to call him a thief, there is no need for that at all.

Now, some people condemn him because he clearly states that he doesn't offer or promise any job to clients, this to me suggests that his targets are recreational traveller and tourists, not those would-be immigrants, this is not difficult to understand as not every traveller is migrating
Re: CLOSED by suxes2005(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2011
Vicjustice, did you read ogugua's reply?

SHALOM
Re: CLOSED by tigerpaws(f): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2011
Vicjustice:

Dear Tigerpaws, please, be respectful, it is demeaning to call him a thief, there is no need for that at all.

Now, some people condemn him because he clearly states that he doesn't offer or promise any job to clients, this to me suggests that his targets are recreational traveller and tourists, not those would-be immigrants, this is not difficult to understand as not every traveller is migrating

Vicjustice,

Where have I called him a thief?  my comment was directed to him not you. Pls stay off as i respect you too much!
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2011
Vicjustice:

This is the title of his thread: Learn, Live and Stay in Canada and Paraguay, that targets would-be immigrants, that is not for pple going on seminar or conferences.
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2011
1-WORLD:

AM NOT A SCAMMER.
My office is located at
100, Obafemi Awolowo Way

well it surprise me why all the scam scam and scam issue here concerning my advert, have i ever scam anybody? i have a genuine opportunity for intending traveler to CANADA and SOUTH AMERICA. which is guaranteed because these programs where design with good intentions. that why we include for the SOUTH AMERICA PACKAGE:
Spanish lessons.
Free 3 Meals per day
Free Insurance Cover

for more details check http://learningisliving.ca/Learning_is_Living/Study_Abroard.html

Showing ur face means nothing, it could be anybody's picture, whoever wants to be stranded in Brazil or Paraguay after paying thousands of $$$ should call you.
Re: CLOSED by Vicjustice: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2011
tigerpaws:

Vicjustice,

. . .my comment was directed to him not you. Pls stay off as i respect you too much!
  It would be very ignorant of me not to realise your respect for me, and it is due to the fact that i know that you respect me that i have politely requested of you to show same respect to 1-WORLD. So, you're a respected person to me cool.

tigerpaws:
Where have I called him a thief?
  Your attached animation suggests you call him a thief, i know that you use that animation only when you suspect a scam or thievery
Re: CLOSED by tigerpaws(f): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2011
Vicjustice:

Your attached animation suggests you call him a thief, i know that you use that animation only when you suspect a scam or thievery

Good thinking not far from the truth  grin   grin   grin

If 1-world started a thread marketing his Seminar of soccer training in parguay and canada only, It wont be an issue but to say the seminar can make you Live and Reside in Parguary and canada is what i dont understand?  I hope you understand where l'm coming from

The rate at which you Jump at his defence and started a thread (though you have NOT used his services) makes me wonder If you got some goodies off him lol  grin   cheesy  grin (no offense)
Re: CLOSED by Vicjustice: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2011
justwise:

This is the title of his thread: Learn, Live and Stay in Canada and Paraguay, that targets would-be immigrants, that is not for pple going on seminar or conferences.
  Well, i have no answer for that, but i still want to give him the benefit of doubt though.

justwise:

Showing your face means nothing, it could be anybody's picture, whoever wants to be  stranded in Brazil or Paraguay after paying thousands of $$$ should call you.
  He really didn't show his face, i did the google search with his name and eventually found his blog and his photo there-in, so i uploaded it.
Re: CLOSED by Vicjustice: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2011
tigerpaws:

The rate at which you Jump at his defence and started a thread (though you have NOT used his services) makes me wonder If you got some goodies off him lol  grin   cheesy  grin (no offense)
I can understand why you or any other person would think of this. But to be honest, i'm not one who would take money or any other form of gratuity as a bribe to aid a scam, and beside, i don't 1-WORLD has such amount of money that would make me compromise my conscience and participate in a a travel scam; so, my taking side with him is an indication that i want to be fair in my judgement. . .
Re: CLOSED by claremont(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2011
1-WORLD:

AM NOT A SCAMMER.
My office is located at
100, Obafemi Awolowo Way

Spanish lessons.
Free 3 Meals per day
Free Insurance Cover

The gateway to HELL is paved with good intentions cool. Your business remains fishy, and you talk like a very dodgy bloke who I would prefer to stay away from. Anyone who does business with 1-World does so at his/her own risk; why would an average Nigerian spend 400,000 naira for a 3 month dodgy football lesson
Re: CLOSED by juzme: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2011
Having address is not a guarantee that you are genuine. Even 419ner do have contact address from the beginning.
Justwise had said it all.
“whoever wants to be stranded in Brazil or Paraguay after paying thousands of $$$ should call you.”
I understand Mr Russell Anthony Bonnici is from Paraguay who lives in Canada this is why these two connection.
Also, Mr 1WORLD, I think you are right by saying
“if it looks or sound fishy its your own cup of tea, Traveling is meant for serious, responsible and those that can afford it not noise maker that does not even own an International passport”
So anyone who deal with your organization whatever he/she get is their business.
Re: CLOSED by Vicjustice: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2011
suxes2005:

SHALOM
Yes, it's one of the best replies in this thread. Why did you ask?
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2011
Vicjustice:

Well, i have no answer for that, but i still want to give him the benefit of doubt though.
  He really didn't show his face, i did the google search with his name and eventually found his blog and his photo there-in, so i uploaded it.

Its either u have been kidnapped and forced to do this or you were promised 7-virgins in heaven, cos u are coming up with more info than 1-WORLD himself, u managed to dig out his picture to back up your support for his business, but showing his face doesn't mean that he is genuine or could be traced quickly, Osama Bin laden's pic and video clips were everywhere online but it took America almost 10yrs to get hold of him.
Re: CLOSED by 1WORLD1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2011
suxes2005:

Sometimes it marvels me the way some folks think, Because one useless OGUGUA  says:
Hmmm well i must say this personally i don"t see why guys here are condemning Vicjustice, as per u sola bummi were u not the one who came by my house asking for a south african, i thut u said you work for some company and u quit because the ppl you work with do not see things d way u see it concerning the company , i think u said sometin like an export company, also u said your wife runs a school. now all of a sudden u now secure visas to canada. hhmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder shall never end, if come out and deny it, i will put up some tin that will rilli f/u/c/k you up ,

Sola u know i have a copy of the data page of your passport and i appreciate it you come online and address this issue.
and you guys did not even ask him to show evidence of me being a scam like he said and i quote hhmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder shall never end, if come out and deny it, i will put up some tin that will rilli f/u/c/k you up ,

(Take your time to read this AM ACTUALLY WRITHING THESE SO THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSION BECAUSE SOMEBODY SAID SOMETHING THAT YOU DID NOT EVEN VERIFY, at the end of the note do your research on me and him OGUGUA and see who is likely to be a scammer)

I got info about his South Africa Visa early this year on this forum and i call him for more info after which he ask for my international passport bio data page which i did send to him, he also said he used to help people fixed Bank account and i send him one of my account detail ( i think GTB) just to confirm what his capable off and we later fixed a day to meet, but to my surprise this guy does not have an office or even allow me to know his house, neither did he used  an eatery but said i should meet him at Allen Avenue junction were i waited for over 30minutes before he came and mere seeing his personality i was disappointing and to make the matter worse he said he will take N20,000 for account fixing, N25,000 for his man at the South Africa Embassy and some other money i could  not remember.
This guy did not say anything about hotel reservation, ticket itinerary and other document you would  have necessarily needed for visa procurement, i remember i ask him about were can one stay there but said. when they get there they would find there way once in SA.
so what crime have i  commit ed in GETTING and PROCESSING AN INFORMATION now this same idiot came here to write thing about me and you guys just went ahead using it against me. check him out on this forum and see for yourselves.
AGUGUA am waiting for you to come and deny any of this because i have everything recorded on my mini pen camera if you can remember i was holding a pen that day.
Re: CLOSED by 1WORLD1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
Talking about my post tittle Learn, Live and Stay in Canada and Paraguay i don't understand the problem you have with it.
Learning is Living Enterprises have 2 different types of programs available:
1.    Study Abroad Program in South America (Learning Spanish & Optional sport Component)
2.    Sales & Marketing Seminar in Canada

Both program are design  for participant to learn  the Paraguay program runs between 1-3months, while the seminar in Canada is for 2weeks. our policy is that no matter what you have in mind you must attend this program and enjoy what you paid for.

I believe before anybody travel there must be a reason and plan in place. our program is a platform for you to achieve that after the program in Paraguay there numerous opportunity for different person. but do you now expect me to start saying i will give job when i don't know your education background, personality, exposure level and so on? Traveling is a Doctor and Patient relationship thing, what a school dropout that wanted to travel will do over there is different from what a skilled person will do. after your 1 month program in an home stay with free meal and ability to say few words in Spanish couple with conducive environment to travel around am sure what you will be able to do will surely be different from what i can do. The same applies to the Canadian program.
Re: CLOSED by 1WORLD1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2011
THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING WE DO IN LIFE and when it comes to traveling you don't wake up and start thinking of it.

I want to tell you that its easier for you to get to Canada or America from South America than from Nigeria.
For example i have some ladies that will be traveling with us in July that got to know about the program from there elder brother in America and his the one paying for it, he will be coming to Pick them after the program, he alone understand how he will achieve that. can will now compare this case to a guy that tell me he does not know anybody in North America or America and he desire to settled down in Canada, he his a graduate of English, in his case all we did is to send his CV to an NGO in Uruguay and they show interest in him and send him everything he need to do and get before coming to Paraguay, they will then pick him up from there after the program.Both Canadian and the South America program comes with Certificate
Re: CLOSED by 1WORLD1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2011
Bye and Large i Appreciate all of you on this forum. but whit all this i to sabi move that some people are showing on this forum, why do they still get scammed. have you ever think maybe they are the reason because i have noticed that majority of Nigerians want to here (what they love to hear) not what you have for them. you can imagine a guy telling me that will should remove the accommodation and feeding from the money so that more people can patronize us. when i ask him where he intend staying over there, he said as a nija guy he will find his way without the knowledge of their language.
Make una keep looking for scammer when they are the one that is even calling we genuine people names e.g Agugua and the rest

well all is well even in the well
Re: CLOSED by 1WORLD1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2011
i will be here again in later in the evening till then keep replying GOD IS ON THRONE and the Company is doing fine
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2011
@1World See i appreciate it you don"t start with the insults cos at the end of the day you willl be the one to de register ur ugly self from Nairaland. U such a lunatic, maybe a n slowpoke, do you knw how many ppl i have gotten SA visa off this forum, dude stop lying from ur a/s/s and come clean. U such a joke, i know wat exactly i told you that, dude come thru wit ur fake a/s/s jame bond pen u claim u have recording our conversation and lets see who the crook is, and if you don:t come tru wit it then dude u lost. U trying to use me to buy face, sorry for u, dude no try am oooo i beg u, i aint bragging but dude i can have 10 ppl come on nairaland and say ogugua is no scam he is d real DEAL, these are ppl i have done sometin. Ok,come on wat was the purpose of you coming to me that early morning then, s/h/i/t if you can get urself to canada, i think u shld do that first then folks will believe but till then shut ur trap. U making ur self look like a fool here, most ppl here on nairaland that i have know for a fact that i use my family home as an office, so wetin u deh yarn, guy getttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt jareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. See i wanna ask u this, if i was out to scam u , y didn;t u after the little talk we had come on nairaland and expose me . D/I/C/K HEAD . Men Bleep offf. Every one i hate to slander ppl i have not done sometin wit but pls run frm this fuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2011
1-WORLD: If you truly have any recordings, made with your "surveillance pen" (which I doubt) of your conversation with Ogugua1, then spill the lot here! If you can't do so, then I'm afraid you're coming across as dishonest. So many things here don't add up.
Re: CLOSED by justwise(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2011
1 WORLD:

THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING WE DO IN LIFE and when it comes to traveling you don't wake up and start thinking of it.
I want to tell you that its easier for you to get to Canada or America from South America than from Nigeria.
For example i have some ladies that will be traveling with us in July that got to know about the program from there elder brother in America and his the one paying for it, he will be coming to Pick them after the program, he alone understand how he will achieve that. can will now compare this case to a guy that tell me he does not know anybody in North America or America and he desire to settled down in Canada, he his a graduate of English, in his case all we did is to send his CV to an NGO in Uruguay and they show interest in him and send him everything he need to do and get before coming to Paraguay, they will then pick him up from there after the program.Both Canadian and the South America program comes with Certificate

I want to also tell you that the chances of anybody Nigerian with 3months visa to get Canadian or American Visa from Paraguay is very very slim because that individual don't have any tie to Paraguay.

I don't believe ur story about sending a CV to an NGO based in Uruguay and they were able to send him all the documents needed, this is all cooked up story that doesn't add-up at all.

The more i read from you the more i feel sorry for anybody who will fall into ur trap.
Re: CLOSED by tigerpaws(f): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2011
1 WORLD:

(Take your time to read this AM ACTUALLY WRITHING THESE SO THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSION BECAUSE SOMEBODY SAID SOMETHING THAT YOU DID NOT EVEN VERIFY, at the end of the note do your research on me and him OGUGUA and see who is likely to be a scammer)

I got info about his South Africa Visa early this year on this forum and i call him for more info after which he ask for my international passport bio data page which i did send to him, he also said he used to help people fixed Bank account and i send him one of my account detail ( i think GTB) just to confirm what his capable off and we later fixed a day to meet, but to my surprise this guy does not have an office or even allow me to know his house, neither did he used  an eatery but said i should meet him at Allen Avenue junction were i waited for over 30minutes before he came and mere seeing his personality i was disappointing and to make the matter worse he said he will take N20,000 for account fixing, N25,000 for his man at the South Africa Embassy and some other money i could  not remember.
This guy did not say anything about hotel reservation, ticket itinerary and other document you would  have necessarily needed for visa procurement, i remember i ask him about were can one stay there but said. when they get there they would find there way once in SA.
so what crime have i  commit ed in GETTING and PROCESSING AN INFORMATION now this same  came here to write thing about me and you guys just went ahead using it against me. check him out on this forum and see for yourselves.
AGUGUA am waiting for you to come and deny any of this because i have everything recorded on my mini pen camera if you can remember i was holding a pen that day.

1 WORLD:

Talking about my post tittle Learn, Live and Stay in Canada and Paraguay i don't understand the problem you have with it.
Learning is Living Enterprises have 2 different types of programs available:
1.    Study Abroad Program in South America (Learning Spanish & Optional sport Component)
2.    Sales & Marketing Seminar in Canada

Both program are design  for participant to learn  the Paraguay program runs between 1-3months, while the seminar in Canada is for 2weeks. our policy is that no matter what you have in mind you must attend this program and enjoy what you paid for.

I believe before anybody travel there must be a reason and plan in place. our program is a platform for you to achieve that after the program in Paraguay there numerous opportunity for different person. but do you now expect me to start saying i will give job when i don't know your education background, personality, exposure level and so on? Traveling is a Doctor and Patient relationship thing, what a school dropout that wanted to travel will do over there is different from what a skilled person will do. after your 1 month program in an home stay with free meal and ability to say few words in Spanish couple with conducive environment to travel around am sure what you will be able to do will surely be different from what i can do. The same applies to the Canadian program.

1 WORLD:

THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING WE DO IN LIFE and when it comes to traveling you don't  wake up and start thinking of it.

1 WORLD:

Bye and Large i Appreciate all of you on this forum. but whit all this i to sabi move that some people are showing on this forum, why do they still get scammed. have you ever think maybe they are the reason because i have noticed that majority of Nigerians want to here (what they love to hear) not what you have for them. you can imagine a guy telling me that will should remove the accommodation and feeding from the money so that more people can patronize us. when i ask him where he intend staying over there, he said as a nija guy he will find his way without the knowledge of their language.
Make una keep looking for scammer when they are the one that is even calling we genuine people names e.g Agugua and the rest

well all is well even in the well

1 WORLD:

i will be here again in later in the evening  till then keep replying GOD IS ON THRONE and the Company is doing fine

Re: CLOSED by suxes2005(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2011
@vicjustice, I only asked because its kinda funny if its really the truth
@Ogugua, i dnt tink u need all dis at all, even if he came to u for SA visa
it doesnt mean anything at all,

SHALOM
Re: CLOSED by airmark(m): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2011
TheCongo:

Mr. Airmark, don’t complicate the issue. Here are some of the most reliable links that can help you to search for greener pastures abroad. Good luck.

http://www.abuja.diplo.de/Vertretung/abuja/en/04/Visa__requirements/How__to__apply__MainPage.html
http://lagos.china-consulate.org/eng/
http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-living-abroad/find-an-embassy/sub-saharan-africa/deputy-high-commission-lagos
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/
http://brazil.visahq.com/embassy/Nigeria/
http://south-africa.visahq.com/embassy/Nigeria/
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/

www.diplomatie.be/abuja/

@ Thecongo, i appreciate your post. I never complicated any issue, all i am saying is, let's also bring out travel genuine links or information that can help nairalanders. For now the link is not needed by me as i have no plan to move elsewhere. The only travel to make is my annual vacation trip to Nigeria. The links above should be opened in another thread, i think.
@ Ogugua, i know Justwise had tackled you in the past, that you are a scammer. So i don't know when you turned scam burster?. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Travel Tips For First Time Flyers / Brazilian Visa / 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.