Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * (4320 Views)

September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Guykhena Vs Ksslib ~ * + * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point
Rhymes - 2 points
Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points
Punchlines - 3 points
Personals - 2 points
Flow - 1 point
Wordplays - 2 points
Closer - 1 point

Rules
- 24 lines.
- Deadline is 10pm, Sunday 16
November 2014.
- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.
- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.
- No complaining about votes.
- A no show attracts a ban.
- No unnecessary comments
- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.
- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.
- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.
- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.
- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Judges :
Ibime
Cooger
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi
Ema Prince

Goodluck!!!
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Checkaholic..... Elymax cray cool
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Smh... Mikuz... What's going on?...
I will be busy this week.. If i should fall asleep now... Till saturday...
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
No show? lipsrsealed....
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Limerick: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Send ur verse to someone then
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Smh... Mikuz... What's going on?...
I will be busy this week.. If i should fall asleep now... Till saturday...

Lol, drop - Ill follow suit!
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
mikuz:

Lol, drop - Ill follow suit!
nah.. I've been waiting since......
Right after you....
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
Kr0ne:
Elymax, inasmuch as I enjoyed ur verse, I don't like that jargon wordplay at all. The Babertov was sweet, hinting on Warriblood's expertise, but why 'Jah gone'? Forget say u dey fight to win the wordplay criteria, e no make sense to me at all
Enough said

Elymaxiimus: she'll be Molested while restrained with a handcuff/
the moment my D meet her... She go confess sey this baba tough/

mikuz: Even Isrealites know this Guy . ... Then like the7th month of the year . . you've seen aJew lie!/

Elymaxiimus:
as time goes up... i rise with calenders/ in tha church of d0pes . . . ely is an elder/
but if thisjew liehe's a member/ i'll come like anaugust visitor. . . Beat the sturbborn weakling up . . . till he dies this december/

Diss @ Elymax

I come smoothly and awesome/ to have my 'Team mar ya' when they put a tool in your bosom/ then ffuck you up badly without using a condom/
. . So if this 'Plantain Boy' fails to 'Bow Down' . . my shots ll ravage his buttocks as I Shoot at his 'Bum Bum'!!/

The fool is lacking in cyphers/ recently he spit what niggas hardly admire/ but every punch I've landed is fire/
. . So if he makes any funny move, my gun lll give him a 'Bare knee' when I blast the 'Mack at E' . . like shooting the 'South African striker'!!/

Why do I have to dismantle this sissy?/ one punch and he ll land in Ekiti/ so if he claims hes wack scripts are witty/
. . My bazooka ll blow his skeleton into a plana . . and make them find 'The Gee in Aero' . . like a 'Brazilian City'!!/

You can't pair newbees with greats/ My scripts send this groupie to Hades/ plus he can't stand my heat when I step to the mic . .
. . cos moment he hears my diss tracks blasting . . you ll see him running from the Speaker like Tambuwal 's security aides!!/

I'm taking this spar/ panel beat him till I leave the faker with scars/ he still can't 'pull strings' if he played a guitar/
. . so watch me attack him 'at full throttle and split his shoulder with the 'brake of a car'!/

I read his battle with Saw/ his puns were bitten and jampacked with flaws/ how can he bite my lyrics and still claim he spit stanzas that awe?/
. . So this beating ll change his thought of winning, but if he still 'hold his ground' Ill chop his arms to the floor!!/

It ll be 'All eyez on me' when I beast the wack being/beat and slap him/ then put him on the run like Kenenisa and Gatlin/
. . for claiming 'Thug 4 life' . . when 'Lord knows' that he still won't 'Hit M up' if he had all 2pac's CDs blasting!/

Berbatov/ Baba tough? You aint stunning with plays/ every pun you pop is outplayed/
You just a pederast claiming you blast peeps with the 9s, when the only time we see you 'on ya macks' was while 'running a race'!/

You can't spar with a vet/ that weak verse proves you aint rapping correct/ My blade ll leave a bandage wrapped on a head/
. . cos we could battle on a 'level playing field' . . and Ill still leave you in the 'valley of death'!/

I lay hands on the paddy/ mal handle him till I leave him broken like English grammer in Waffi/
. . Cos you claim to be ill . . when you still won't be 'ddope to the CORE' . . if you were a 'crack in the ARMY'!/

Watch me torture the minion/ have my pump blast his top to the ceiling/
. . after I bring in ma hatchet to 'cut off Max' . . without offering admissions!/

This closer is epic/ the flow is electric/ but all your concepts were old and deceptive/
. . take you to a hotel and have this beating turn you to a ghost . . till I make voters call you an 'inn spectre' . . like a 'police detective'!/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2014
His name: mikuz kingsley ezeala

Diss @ MIKymouse
First, let me refresh ya brain, which has the capacity of

just one f*cking kilobyte/ you never get past semis!... Stop being keen to fight/
last time, ema's boxing proved you light/ i'll maim you! you're nothing sick or tight/
so, stop claiming you super, man! ........................ Cos you're dieing from this script tonight/

blades'll make you moan longer than sextapes/ till you bloodily menstruate/
ya every move's known, ..... noggin, no escape/ wrap a spear with payslips.... Something to test r@pe/
have you sodomized with it! Call it a checkmate/

i readily slay vets/ nd bury remains, yet/ while i eliminate threats/ if he get's in the way, bet/ i'll konk. His heavily weighed head/
till i make this con dense ....... Nd his brain starts to precipitate sweats/

Mik will be killed

when i bring arms ta damn........... then bury the f.aggot in netherland/
fracture his elders arms/ his sis throws jabs buh they never harm/ i'll be reacting to tear her palms/
cos I got guns!!!...... ah'ont need tractors to clear ya fams/

nigga i'm evil... it's best you beg me! plea/ ask fc L-city/ .... ah'ont needa see nigel ...... before coming to pierce in fiercely, gee/
but Since you going toe-to-toe n head-to-head with me/ My axe will meet ur neck-n-legs quickly/

i flow with candour/ aim's specified! When i come with loads of bangers/ like chicks, my desert eagle close nd counter/ him, till he's clipped ..... better than clothes on hangers/

you let coog f*ck you! I know, don't swear/
nd you wooed sleak..... this sly homo's queer/
kim is the type who dont care/ if his @ss is being liked n shared ...... like posts on here/

giyaz pitied you, he coulda left ya behind/ but you saw no show like a deaf guy being blind/
you shoulda feared writing rhymes/ for me nd best hide inside/ the dark! Cos nigga, El's nicely kind/
it's why i will torch ur brain/ with Tons of flame/
to give you an enlightened mind/

f*ck tunisia! i'll take out ya two knees...... Ma clips will sure prevail/
don't think this gull will fail/ it's best you flee n just be pale/
oh, you brought a team? To attack with ten tackles? :....... A fist will crush the snails!!!/

mikuz:

I can't take sshit from anyone in the name of being a mod. There's a limit to everything. That said, I'm a busy person, I can't occupy myself with eating people's rubbish when I have better things to do.
This b1tch is a proud fool/ a mod who won't listen to crowd's view/
my revolver's spinning around, fool/ I'll have this con terminated..... like oil spillage on shower pools/
put him in the soil......... to teach him some ground rules!!!/

my punches bruise the slut/ i hit his head till the gobblin's screwed n nuts/ i make this kin dumb .... like countries huge n broad/
but since he claims smart, nd f*cking good alot/
burst his skull!!! ..... feed his brain to lame animals!!!.... Cos it's food for thought!!!/

i'll box up the queer f@g/ the flop sure will get bagged/
this silly kin...... will be buried when dropped unto mere land/
he shoulda summoned his effed lads/
cos mik could'nt beat me single handedly.... If i chopped off his left hand/

elymaxiimus-elymax cray!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Ibime(m): 12:16am On Nov 17, 2014
Good battle.

Elymax is crayyy and Mikuz is back.

Quite a few wonky wordplays and reaches though. I call em technical fouls. I will judge thís battle on the clean wordies where I don't have to stretch colloquial accent. Back later.
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 6:20am On Nov 17, 2014
Open for votes :

Ibime
Cooger
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi
Ema Prince

Please vote on this.
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2014
Mikuz don't hide this, please. I am not trying to vote. I just love this personal.

you let coog f*ck you! I know, don't swear/
nd you wooed sleak..... this sly homo's queer/
kim is the type who dont care/ if his @ss is being
liked n shared ...... like posts on here/

I think Mikuz was more aggressive and I love it. He has also done a lot to curtail his football lines. Ely did well too. As a poet, if I were to vote I will tend towards the Mik.

Note that I am NOT trying to vote.

1 Like

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by teddybiyasi(f): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2014
saving this spot for my verd

hmmmmm what do I have to say than I'm impressed tho I sight numerous flaw in both verse I also saw dōpe punchline crays metaphor & pers

before the verd proceed let's jam our hands together for the two contestant

from the top

OPENER:-------- 1 niL

RHYMES:---------- 2 mikuz

PERSONAL:-----------2 ely

PUNCHLINE:----------- 3 mikuz

METAPHOR:----------- 2 tie

WORDPLAY:----------- 2 tie

FLOW:--------- 1 ely

CLOSER:-----------1 ely

MIKUZ 5 ELYMAX 4

†eddy's----------vote-----goes-----to-----mikuz
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2014
I dont know why only 4 people should be allowed to vote..when in previous tourneys everyone could vote..

@ibime ..you said Mikuz is back...what is back about what he dropped...
crack/ddope ..brake/throttle atrack-- all generic...
he still used a football play.
what the ffuck is 'Team
mar ya--Timaya ? this is a type of nursery school wordplay warriblood should be doing..gee in aero doesn't even rhyme with Janeiro// what kind of accent you rap in?
.... what the ffuck is this? a battle? you shouldn't have removed me from your wack tourney mikuz...this is the semi finals for god sake...give in your best....mtchewww

@Elymax you ripped him hands down....
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by 007Bruce: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2014
Darkrebel:
I dont know why only 4 people should be allowed to vote..when in previous tourneys everyone could vote..

@ibime ..you said Mikuz is back...what is back about what he dropped...
crack/ddope ..brake/throttle atrack-- all generic...
he still used a football play.
what the ffuck is 'Team
mar ya--Timaya ? this is a type of nursery school wordplay warriblood should be doing.... what the ffuck is this? a battle? you shouldn't have removed me from your wack tourney mikuz...this is the semi finals for god sake...give in your best....mtchewww

@Elymax you ripped him hands down....
chill
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2014
007Bruce:
chill

chill for what? ..for coming to see something hot...and saw thrash? I swear elymax ripped this nigga..the same way ksslib ripped him....
just imagine Mik was a regular rookie here and vote on it...don't judge based on that the fact that he is a vet . .. I used to be a fan of Mik's verses...but what the ffuck is this??
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

chill for what? ..for coming to see something hot...and saw thrash? I swear elymax ripped this nigga..the same way ksslib ripped him....
just imagine Mik was a regular rookie here and vote on it...don't judge based on that the fact that he is a vet . .. I used to be a fan of Mik's verses...but what the ffuck is this??
Rebel! Rebel! Just let it pass. You can do so well if you break his verse and point out these bars.
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Limerick: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime:
Good battle.

Elymax is crayyy and Mikuz is back.

Quite a few wonky wordplays and reaches though. I call em technical fouls. I will judge thís battle on the clean wordies where I don't have to stretch colloquial accent. Back later.

dafuq is technical fouls? U dan start again
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Limerick: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2014
mikuz:

Open for votes :

Ibime
Cooger
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi
Ema Prince

Please vote on this.
dnt space it
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by JigsawKillah(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2014
mikuz:

Open for votes :

Ibime
Coogar
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi
EmaPrince

Please vote on this.
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by coogar: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2014
omo, see reach everywhere.

i will be back with my verds though - this would be very interesting.

stay tuned, fellas!

my verdict

opener - elymax
mikuz reached a lot in that opener. "team mar ya"? really? in an opener? come on, kim.....you are better than this. there's a better quatrain in your script that would have given you the edge if you had placed it as the opener.

elymax came with a simple scheme but he hit more than you did with his superman/script tonight. yes, this angle is very familiar but it edges team mar ya for me.

rhymes - TIE!!
both were consistent with their multis. mikuz never disappoints in this category though - i respect his perfect rhyming ability but elymax wasn't a slouch here as well. he had some tight multis. no one edged the other in this category so it's a tie for me

similie/metaphors - mikuz
mikuz slightly edges this category. people say he uses football references a lot but so what? we are a football nation & he knows this already - he writes what an average reader can grab without hassles. i thought kim was consistent throughout.

elymax came heavy too but not as consistent as mikuz for me. he had some sick metas but then you have to completely overpower a battle animal like mikuz to edge him & that means 2-3 metaphors per verse. grin

personal - elymax
this elymax dude seems to have written his personals already even before this battle was booked. how did he remember all this ish. mikuz didn't come hard enough or maybe elymax has no criminal or scandalous history.

the sleakid angle was fünny as fück! sorry kim, i graded that higher than your barber tough angle. cheesy grin i mean, make shyte up if you don't have something to say about your opponent. every point counts in a tournament.

punchlines - elymax
it's either mikuz slëpt on his opponent or he's battle-rusty. elymax bodied kim here & it ain't even funny. his punchlines were so unpredictable. he takes you to the left & when you think you are going left, he delivers the punch from a right haymaker. he was very impressive.

ground rules bar got me spinning. torch the brain/enlightened mind was dope as f@ck. mikuz had some fresh ideas too but i expected more from a vet. mikuz is definitely better than this as far as this criterion is concerned. without a doubt, ely got this.

wordplay - TIE!!
as far as wordplay goes, this is one of the worst scripting i have read. you guys had millions of reaches. why are y'all forcing wordplays like team mar ya/arms ta damn to a tournament? this isn't FFR, folks.....i would rather have overused wordplays than forced ones.

that being said, there were a few decent ones but from 2 seasoned battle animals like y'all, it should be more. we love wordplays, it tells us you guys actually sat down to write something to entertain us fans. i am tying you guys on this - i was disappointed all through.

go & take lessons from ibime - "brat is lava" grin

flow - elymax
elymax's line compression was ebola-ish. he was very sick with it. mikuz musta been high on something toxic to pen some of his never-ending bars like he did here. is this rustiness or underestimation?

there's no flow in this verse - the last line went on & on like GEJ's budget speech.....

The fool is lacking in cyphers/ recently he spit what niggas hardly admire/ but every punch I've landed is fire/
. . So if he makes any funny move, my gun lll give him a 'Bare knee' when I blast the 'Mack at E' . . like shooting the 'South African striker'!!/

come on, kim. compress your lines. minimum words possible to deliver the same message.

closer - mikuz
elymax didn't say shyte in that closer. i guess he musta been fatigued by the time he got to that last verse. what's wrong with you, elymax? pick your best 2 verses - stick one on the top & the one at the bottom. that's 2 extra points if you place your bars appropriately.

mikuz didn't really do justice as well but at least he hit harder than elymax on his way out so he got this simply because elymax said nothing to leave the readers say wow. both of una deserve mopol-flogging. opener(start with a bang), closer(end with a bigger bang).

MVGT - elymax

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Emaprince: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Honestly y'all,a lotta forced wordies abound hre!...I detest that team mar ya so much plus ely's silly kin..haba!..well,my verdict..

Opener - 1 point...elymax...the personal attack added extra weight to max opener but mik ruined his entirely with the forced wordie

Rhymes - 2 points.....mikuz...more precise!..max had 4 to 5 syllables here and there but some rhymes weren't connecting

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points...mikuz..its littered everywhere

Punchlines - 3 points...mikuz...max came decent with good ideas but mik had punches that landed better

Personals - 2 points...elymax!!!..he did well here.

Flow - 1 point...tie

Wordplays - 2 points....elymax...I'm giving this based on the wordplays I liked..con donsense,ten tackles, contaminated...while I like inn spectre from mik.

Closer - 1 point....mikuz...it was a nice closer while max already put me off with that silly kin which doesn't go well with silicon

MVGT...mikuz!!
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Ibime(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
I liked the aggressiveness and humour in this battle. . . . but there were so many reaches that I have to deduct points for technical fouls.

mikuz:

Why do I have to dismantle this sissy?/ one punch and he ll land in Ekiti/ so if he claims hes wack scripts are witty/
. . My bazooka ll blow his skeleton into a plana . . and make them find 'The Gee in Aero' . . like a 'Brazilian City'!!/

These are the 2 serious reaches in Mikuz verse.

I won't count the "cut off Max", "On ya Max" fully. . . . because they actually make sense within colloquial context and it's actually funny. The 'team mar ya' is also a technical foul but I won't penalise it fully because it is in the build-up, not the punch. I combine all these three to deduct a further point from Mikuz.

So Mikuz starts the battle with -3 points deduction.

ELYMAXiimus:

when i bring arms ta damn........... then bury the f.aggot in netherland/
fracture his elders arms/ his sis throws jabs buh they never harm/ i'll be reacting to tear her palms/
cos I got guns!!!...... ah'ont need tractors to clear ya fams/

f*ck tunisia! i'll take out ya two knees...... Ma clips will sure prevail/
don't think this gull will fail/ it's best you flee n just be pale/
oh, you brought a team? To attack with ten tackles? :....... A fist will crush the snails!!!/

This b1tch is a proud fool/ a mod who won't listen to crowd's view/
my revolver's spinning around, fool/ I'll have this con terminated..... like oil spillage on shower pools/

These are the 3 serious reaches in ElyMax verse.

I penalise the first bar not just for 'arms ta damn' but for equating fam = farm. 2 fouls, in both the build-up and the punch.

Likewise "Tunis = Two knees" and "ten tackles = tentacles"

The "con terminated", I just have to penalise because not only for "terminated = taminated", but because the "con" thing has been done to death, not to mention you already did the "con dense" earlier. The punch was actually fire so I'm tempted not to penalise but because of 2 fouls in the build-up, I gotta deduct one point.

I am ignoring "kin dumb" and "silly kin" cos they were in the build-up, not the punch.

Elymax starts the battle on -3 points

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opener - 1- Elymax - Mikuz fumbled his opener with the 'team mar ya' build-up, and whilst not a fan on the 'kryptonite' angle, Elymax had a fresh take on it. I've seen lines like "if blood claim Superman. . . I'ma be his crip tonight" but I've never seen this take before.

Rhymes - 2 - TIE!!

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 - Mikuz. No debate

Personals - 2 - ElyMax. No debate . . . I would say Max had a lot to work with and didn't capitalise fully though. You should be landing at least 4-6 heavy punches per battle against Mikuz on personals alone. Mikuz just didn't have anything on Max personally.

Punchlines - 3 - Mikuz clearly wins this category

Lemme list the point scorers in this category ie the lines I felt the most:

mikuz:

You can't pair newbees with greats/ My scripts send this groupie to Hades/ plus he can't stand my heat when I step to the mic . .
. . cos moment he hears my diss tracks blasting . . you ll see him running from the Speaker like Tambuwal 's security aides!!/

how can he bite my lyrics and still claim he spit stanzas that awe?/
. . So this beating ll change his thought of winning, but if he still 'hold his ground' Ill chop his arms to the floor!!/

Berbatov/ Baba tough? You aint stunning with plays/ every pun you pop is outplayed/
You just a pederast claiming you blast peeps with the 9s, when the only time we see you 'on ya macks' was while 'running a race'!/

You can't spar with a vet/ that weak verse proves you aint rapping correct/ My blade ll leave a bandage wrapped on a head/
. . cos we could battle on a 'level playing field' . . and Ill still leave you in the 'valley of death'!/

Watch me torture the minion/ have my pump blast his top to the ceiling/
. . after I bring in ma hatchet to 'cut off Max' . . without offering admissions!/

ELYMAXiimus:

.... ah'ont needa see nigel ...... before coming to pierce in fiercely, gee/
but Since you going toe-to-toe n head-to-head with me/ My axe will meet ur neck-n-legs quickly/

wordplay - 2 - TIE!. . . . . I ain't giving none of y'all marks on this. There was not a single clean wordplay in this battle except for the "script tonight" and "inn spectre". . . which although clean, did not land too heavy. Mikuz was funny with the "cut off Max" and "on ya Max" lines but I would not call it a clean wordplay.

Flow - 1 - Elymax. . . . I've told Mikuz to shorten his build-ups, he won't listen.

Closer - 1 - TIE! . . . . both were weak.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That makes it Mikuz 5 - 4 Elymax.

I deduct 3 points from each to leave it Mikuz 2 - 1 Elymax

MVGT: Mikuz

1 Like

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by LooNat11kk: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lol mikuz and his wordplays at times sef
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
mtcheeew
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
What can i say?
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by 007Bruce: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
What can i say?
baba god no ni
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
elymax oya come house you try dhooo...take towel make you clean your face....

Till mikuz go get white hair for is dickk...anybattle na mvgt to is name..smh

Y'all needs to ask coogar make him take hu na go the juju man place wen him take beat mikuz or hu na go continue to suffer disease from this sick judges...
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
WARRIBLOOD:
elymax oya come house you try dhooo...take towel make you clean your face....

Till mikuz go get white hair for is dickk...anybattle na mvgt to is name..smh

Y'all needs to ask coogar make him take hu na go the juju man place wen him take beat mikuz or hu na go continue to suffer disease from this sick judges...
lmao..........
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
I think mik's been given the W already..... So permit me to highlight the supplus puns in my verse grin

(Super, man,) (script tonight,) (cheque mate,) (conc,) (condense) (amsterdam) (farm) (pierson=leicester city's coach) (tunis) (tentacles) (contaminated) (kingdom) (silicon)..... Chai... sad nd all these were ridiculed angry....sad
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by LooNat11kk: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
I think mik's been given the W already..... So permit me to highlight the supplus puns in my verse grin

(Super, man,) (script tonight,) (cheque mate,) (conc,) (condense) (amsterdam) (farm) (pierson=leicester city's coach) (tunis) (tentacles) (contaminated) (kingdom) (silicon)..... Chai... sad nd all these were ridiculed angry....sad

No bro, over half of them have been played. Might be new and fresh to you, but cliche to others.

1 Like

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Elymaxiimus Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by coogar: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
LooNat11kk:

No bro, over half of them have been played. Might be new and fresh to you, but cliche to others.

loonat11kk the party pooper.
you know all the used & unused puns in battle rap but you never seem to apply the theory in your own verses when battling.

when are you taking the lime challenge on NL? only 5 selected judges would give the verdict to avoid bias and whoever wins take £50 i am willing to invest in this brawl as the first battle on NL with a cash prize.

in case you are wondering, i won't be among the judges

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop Your Killer Punchlines / E-ICEBERG Vs DEADSCROLLZ- Brutal Battle / Rapperz 'n' Luv (xpress Yoself)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.