Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

PVC Registration Have Been Politcalized - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC Registration Have Been Politcalized (538 Views)

Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States / Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? / HI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PVC Registration Have Been Politcalized by akin33(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Over 3 days ago I have been queueing for permanent voters card registration conducted by INEC. As at the time of typing the text I have not been able to register. The cause was not far from political parties agents who have highjacked the process by importing their families and love ones to register while many of us are still online like kindergarten pupils. They will call them on telephone and as they arrive in multitude, we that are op queue would be placed on hold until they through. This is how it has been here in Sagamu. I even took bike to other ward if I can get it done there. Yet, some families were imported from governor`s office Abeokuta to register. They have to stop us in order to attend to these corrupt people. At the end they gave us number to come back very early tomorrow of which I rejected because I am going to work in the morning. How is it going in your area? pls let Nigerians know. Don't keep silence. Don't allow few political entourage to disenfranchise you with their respiration to hold on to power. Even when they are not performing.
Re: PVC Registration Have Been Politcalized by Akinsz: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Who get time for nonsense
Re: PVC Registration Have Been Politcalized by idlaw2k3(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
If INEC still insists that without pvc you will not vote in 2015 then millions will not be able to vote. Instead of the registration to be carried out in polling units where voting will take place, they took it to obscure locations. At one such center in Abuja nearly 1000 people were gathered to register and it took nerly 30 mins to register just one person. At the end of the exercise many many people were not registered.
Re: PVC Registration Have Been Politcalized by akin33(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
pls let anyone who has a photo report upload it here. Yesterday, my generator mechanic was stabbed at registration center. He is still being hospitalised.

(1) (Reply)

FG Introduces Austerity Measures As Drop In Oil Price In Int'l Market Poses Thre / UK Preparing To Send NHS Staff To Fight Ebola / Be Patrotic!! Stop The Blame Game. By Maj.gen Chris Olukolade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.