Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien (58203 Views)

Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy / Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by paulshakur: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
The girl looks great to me. Surely, Seun is happy today. Its okay for him to take charge sometimes. At least he his serving/leading well unlike the other mods who are sometimes insensitive to the type of topic they push to front page.

God Bless Nairaland, God Bless Nigeria.

For Cafe owners, Secondary School Owners enrolling for WAEC, NECO, JAMB, School Teachers and Workers, Tutorial Centre Owners and Business Centre Owners, My signature might be useful to you.

Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Judek2(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
I know that girl.. She had a crush on me then.

And still does.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Fabdedon(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
Suntemi:
How else person wan fine again?
bro when u see beauty no one not even tb josh needs to tell u dat...!!!
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Truckpusher(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
xynerise:

You know the possibility of having a flawless skin on the butt is almost impossible grin
It then means there is nothing as a flawless skin. grin

I have seen one before ,Thank God for my sisters - I wanted to die there. cry grin
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by agedmanng: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
ferdimako:

bombings oh
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Fabdedon(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
LesbianBoy:

Hmmmm.......2 years ago was when Duncan mighty bought his Roll Royce phantom car and that 2 years ago was when they started dating. Are you thinking what i am thinking? undecided

Btw, the girl doesn't look like a virgin to me.
..dem de write virgin for face...? Ahhhhhh ur a lezzzi
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by picsOR: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
LesbianBoy:

Hmmmm.......2 years ago was when Duncan mighty bought his Roll Royce phantom car and that 2 years ago was when they started dating. Are you thinking what i am thinking? undecided

Btw, the girl doesn't look like a virgin to me.

Gbam. No further analysis needed.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by kennynelcon(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
uzolexis:
Pakistan is very fine,u are welcome to visit. grin

what or where is port harcourt? Is it somewhere in Baghdad smiley

yes... lol
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by agedmanng: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
uzolexis:
Pakistan is very fine,u are welcome to visit. grin

what or where is port harcourt? Is it somewhere in Baghdad smiley

Lol when you are back in Belgium.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by bigtt76(f): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun nor tok ...ona go hala ....now e don decide take the bull by the horn ona still de hala grin Abeg Seun ....fire de go joooor!

GAZZUZZ:
seun dis one wey u de start topic every where, u seem to be in a happy mood grin grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Truckpusher(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:
Really? Yikes! I did not want to know that.
Just keep on looking for it ,you might just find it where you least expect ,as most tushed and high profile girls are always running around with bruised and wrinkled butts cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by lanxlot(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
satowind:

Guy u read wit ur eyes abi ur nyash?
Were did u see dat she is 20 and some fool liked it. Nah waa 4 nairaland agboros
. if I face u dix nyt, dem go ban me. but ur lots need help, since u don't understand logic and simple calculation. de began dating wen she Was 18, dave been dating 4 2 years now. 18 + 2 = you av more than 100billion neurons and much more glia cells in your brain, they seem useless. Sori.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Fabdedon(m): 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mrkuvuki:

Seems like seun gave his GF his password, All join sha
am actually thinking what ur thinking... Cos nah girls gist he just de drop since
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Vado(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Duncan be drooling too much. Love sha. Btw, what's with all the hotel, time & all? Unnecessary details. The shorty looks ok but hoodrat-ish still.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hahahahahaha Seun, How far ? You wan start Linda Ikeji parole ?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by 100Cents: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
Fabdedon:
so seun u de check dis kind tins.. And d girl self no fine gan..

This girl is beautiful. No make up.

Check her arms and face. No dents..

My kind of girl..
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by pussyeater(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
Today must be Seun's birthday! Aproko man
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by 100Cents: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Billyonaire:
Hahahahahaha Seun, How far ? You wan start Linda Ikeji parole ?

You no hear say Linda buy Range Rover ?

Haha.

But Seun already has viewership and readership.

Okay, he needs to mingle to escape the hood of the singles.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Dreyl:
seun i said you should ban this girl. angry

Ntooor, he will NEVER ban me and if he does, I still have over 5 nairaland accounts...and why do you monitor me everywhere gan sef
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Emmalot121(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
lanxlot:
chai, you wonder what she saw in him. if he catches you, like Tompolo, he will beat you to death
cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by satowind(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
lanxlot:
. if I face u dix nyt, dem go ban me. but ur lots need help, since u don't understand logic and simple calculation. de began dating wen she Was 18, dave been dating 4 2 years now. 18 + 2 = you av more than 100billion neurons and much more glia cells in your brain, they seem useless. Sori.
Olodo read again is people lyk u dat made wale soyinka complain about reading and writting. 2 yrs is like 20 yrs not dat she is 20. Wait oh which primary sch did u attend?
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Fabdedon(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
100Cents:

This girl is beautiful. No make up.

Check her arms and face. No dents..

My kind of girl..
ever since the invent of photoshop i no long believe any picture i see on net...datsall
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Vince77(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
igbsam:
Wetin Seun chop today ?

Seems like he has taken charge of his Frontpage, posting everything gossip. Seun dey do like woman, him too like gossip.

PLEASE WHO IS SEUN?
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by pussyeater(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
nwaobitex:
Who is Duncan mighty
I don't know coz I schooled in Germany
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by lanxlot(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
satowind:

Olodo read again is people lyk u dat made wale soyinka complain about reading and writting. 2 yrs is like 20 yrs not dat she is 20. Wait oh which primary sch did u attend?
Hahah, indeed, ignorance is a plague. I followed the topic from d onset. re-read the content.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Fabdedon(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
veyvey:
she is igbo made...local igbo girl
i may be having probs with my igbo friends but touch one of them you mee my real person angry
veyvey:
she is igbo made...local igbo girl
i may be having probs with my igbo friends but touch one of them you mee my real person
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by pussyeater(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
Vince77:

PLEASE WHO IS SEUN?
Super Falcons defender!

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by davide470(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
Three7Ty9:
I have four questions that need answers:

1. Did someone hack Mr. Se.un's account?

2. Whats with all this his funny topics making front page?

3. I thought the dude was hiring for a supermod position so some 'useful' topics can be on front page?

4. Did he decide to take up the role himself?

In conclusion, if he did, he is doing a very terrible job in his new role. angry angry
Hmmm.. There's more than meet the eyes sha.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
Vince77:

PLEASE WHO IS SEUN?
the medical practitioner that is giving you herbs that will cure your mental illness...
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by satowind(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
lanxlot:
Hahah, indeed, ignorance is a plague. I followed the topic from d onset. re-read the content.
evidence or I don't believe it
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Fabdedon:

Your gf fine reach that gal ear sef.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by M4gunners: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Fabdedon:
So in your mind or liking the girl no fine abi?Leave am like dat, because in Duncan Mighty eyes na him Queen and for me, She is pretty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos / Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Peter Okoye Kisses Genevieve Nnaji In 'Lionheart' Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.