Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) (40411 Views)

Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by marked10(m): 5:43am On Jun 25, 2015
Self-proclaimed Port Harcourt’s 1st Son, Duncan Mighty shares pix of his fleet of cars.

: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/duncan-mighty-shares-photos-of-his.html#sthash.zqaIxBN7.dpuf

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by mrking3(m): 5:54am On Jun 25, 2015
Oil money!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by tayebest(m): 5:59am On Jun 25, 2015
Oluwa o! Bless my hustle!

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 6:05am On Jun 25, 2015
they re like bicycle's in front of our lovely ex-president Mr Jonathan ebele goodluck

ah missed that man ehn wink

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by belamour(m): 6:06am On Jun 25, 2015

VOTE AGARAWU23 FOR MR NAIRALAND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:10am On Jun 25, 2015
Naim be say if una see my fleet of Car, una go faint na undecided

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by 3ace(m): 6:10am On Jun 25, 2015
Well, three cars are still okay. And his choice of cars are modest compared to musicians.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by oyintare22(m): 6:24am On Jun 25, 2015
mine is coming amen

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 6:25am On Jun 25, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Naim be say if una see my fleet of Car, una go faint na undecided
it been a long that I faint pls show us

I will love to see them man cool

12 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:30am On Jun 25, 2015
youngberry001:
it been a long that I faint pls show us

I will love to see them man cool

I don't wanna faint u, it's too early

Chemist never open yet, wud show u in d afternoon cool

12 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by Yustash001(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2015
This guy don chop up o.....abi no be that guy wey be like broom stick for dance for me.....money is capable of changing many things....
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2015
Seen, hope he helps the needy with part of his wealth undecided
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2015
Dunca the mangrin
Who go join me drink dis pepsigrin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by veekid(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2015
We don see am, music no pay u again?
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2015
pyyxxaro:

I don't wanna faint u, it's too early

Chemist never open yet, wud show u in d afternoon cool
that should not be ur excuse my father is also a doctor

oya show me smiley

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by yorex2011: 8:18am On Jun 25, 2015
Ok..
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by AKMoney1(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2015
Whichever way oluwa dash me this money.....

Crush me with trailer of money grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2015
it is an addiction doesn't make it a sin. some
people are addicted to TV, eating sugar,
sleeping late, are they sinners?
don't judge me by my moniker.

Canada Maple Living Ltd is coming to Kaduna
soon.
Want to further your study abroad ? choose
Canada n choose us.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by phransix147(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2015
FYI that guy is a contractor and not a musician...

Is dat a green number plate?
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by oladeledave: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2015
Server/Desktop Engineer at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Server/Desktop Engineer

Job Description
The Server/Desktop Engineer is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners.
This individual will assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and Planning phases of the Company's standard Project Methodology (SDLC).
These activities include the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions.
Participation on projects is focused on smoothing the transition of projects from development staff to production staff by performing operations activities within the project life-cycle.

This individual is accountable for the following systems: Linux and Windows (both physical and virtual) systems that support LAN infrastructure; Linux, Windows and Application systems that support security and email systems; Responsibilities on these systems include installation, engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development.
Responsibilities
Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
Performing routine audits of systems and software.
Performing backups.
Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
Installing and configuring new hardware and software (e.g. database systems).
Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
Answering technical queries and dealing with often frustrated users.
Responsibility for security.
Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
Troubleshooting any reported problems.
System performance tuning.
Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
Qualifications
B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline, Mathematics or physics will be a distinct advantage
Minimum of 4+ years post National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in server/desktop administration; experience within an exchange or financial services organization preferred
Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Unix and Microsoft (preferred)
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2015.

APPLY HERE: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/serverdesktop-engineer-at-growth-in.html
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2015
who he help?
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by liopased: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2015
Nairaland Mod please this are very old pictures
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by naildoy: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2015
Most of these musicians are definitely into other things apart from music, because I can't remember the last time Duncan release a hit music.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by daikale: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2015
ok
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2015
Hmmmmmm...... No be my mouth una go hear am lipsrsealed
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by naijathings(m): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2015
2 cars same plate... abi the car get 2 face ?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Self-proclaimers too plenty for Port Harcourt..Duncan Mighty is One of them.

The most popular of all is the self-proclaimed 'local champion' Governor Nyesom Wike... grin grin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by laurel03(m): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2015
Nice cars but soon it will be come old cars... Broda abeg invest wisely now oo because relegation zone in life no good..

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by tellwisdom: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2015
This one Na cars for taxi na undecided
Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by mencade6: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2015
nice one.....duncan

[size=80pt] I P C [/size]

[size=40pt] CHANGE! [/size]

FOR ACCOUNTABILITY VOTE IAMKINGZLEE

FOR DIVIDENDS OF NAIRACRACY VOTE IAMKINGZLEE

vote like this

[size=20pt]i vote for iamkingzlee cc NLJEGA

here is the link for voting[/size]

it starts from 9.am to 6pm

[size=30pt]https://www.nairaland.com/2403058/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final[/size]

THANK YOU ALL

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2015
Oyel dey his head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Denies Being Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia's President / Julius Agwu: Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Grow / Rita Dominic, Obasanjo And Chidi Mokeme Pictured At The Screening Of "76"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.