Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien (58207 Views)

Duncan Mighty's Expensive Cars (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Finally Gave Out his Ford Car To An Errand Boy / Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by uzolexis(f): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
agedmanng:

You won't want to do that. I'm waiting at your doorstep. Don't waste my ticket fee abeg

but i told you to come to pakistan not belgium
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by franugo(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
xynerise:

You know the possibility of having a flawless skin on the butt is almost impossible grin

ur wrong bro! My butt is as smooth as a baby's bottomgrin. If u doubt me, Ask eroticangelinacheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
franugo:

ur wrong bro! My butt is as smooth as a baby's bottomgrin. If u doubt me, Ask eroticangelinacheesy
lmao! like I've seen ur azz? ^^
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by chibwike(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Three7Ty9:

I came online to meet about four of his topics and Ishi.love's topics in front page, I come dey wonder oh.
i think she z nw a supermod
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by chibwike(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Paradise163:
Oga Seun this is a massive improvement
please the next thing to do is to change your dp

been seeing that particular pix since I registered on Nairaland. At least so members will recognize you wherever you're seen

I don tire to dey see am hoha!
Lol..ma'am u re funny oh
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by goodgood2(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:
Duncan Mighty introduced his girlfriend Vivien on instagram earlier this evening. They started dating 2 years ago and today is her birthday.

I think the couple are likely to get married, because: (1) according to Duncan, Vivien is his mother's "bestie". (2) Vivien's family is currently meeting with Duncan's family in the Hotel Presidential Chinese restaurant (they started at 5pm). If so, that makes Vivien Duncan's fiancee.

Source: http://instagram.com/p/vd0O9xrlL7/

Here's Duncan Mighty:

I wonder what she sees in him ...
Cashew
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Galaxydon1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:
Duncan Mighty introduced his girlfriend Vivien on instagram earlier this evening. They started dating 2 years ago and today is her birthday.

I think the couple are likely to get married, because: (1) according to Duncan, Vivien is his mother's "bestie". (2) Vivien's family is currently meeting with Duncan's family in the Hotel Presidential Chinese restaurant (they started at 5pm). If so, that makes Vivien Duncan's fiancee.

Here's Duncan Mighty:

na money she see
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by loomer: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
THIS ONE WEY NAIJA GIRLS DE SNAP NEAR GATES, DEM DE PRACTICE GATE WOMAN WORK?
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by mattkelly: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
Na wahoo ohh..Do you know how many seun threads he pushed to the Front-page today?And most of them no too get meaning as such..Abi Oga seun don smoke igbo today?Abi he girlfriend just accepted he's marriage request nii?Oga seun,tell us something now before una sleep
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by millionboi(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
I wonder what she sees in him ...[/quote]Maybe na money
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Paradise163(f): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..ma'am u re funny oh
Bros na as e dey my mind I dey talk so
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by chibwike(m): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Paradise163:

Bros na as e dey my mind I dey talk so
Lol..its true tho...he need to change it....buh since he dosen't want to...lets keep hoping he does it one day sha
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by queenprecy(f): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
beautiful lady grin
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by sulmeza(m): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Suntemi:
How else person wan fine again?
help me ask am abeg
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by mmmustapha(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
na love or lost?
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Asek1(m): 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
Jennimma:

make i follow you do same. Oya,shift

Miss Nairaland I hail o
How do you intend to make me feel and enjoy your reign
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Asek1(m): 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:

Here's Duncan Mighty:

Eyen nnyin, okuk ke mma ino odo okut.
If not the benjamins she wouldn't have batted an eyelid towards his direction...
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 17, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Seun, when are we seeing your own gf?? undecided undecided

Why na?
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by hoodboy(m): 12:13am On Nov 17, 2014
writing is really not your calling seun, maybe with time you'd get better but your style of writing is boring.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 17, 2014
Lol seun mind fit dey dia oh
Billyonaire:
Hahahahahaha Seun, How far ? You wan start Linda Ikeji parole ?
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Dreyl(m): 6:08am On Nov 17, 2014
post=28075467:

Ntooor, he will NEVER ban me and if he does, I still have over 5 nairaland accounts...and why do you monitor me everywhere gan sef
so it's me you are doing Ntoor for right.
you know i'm a programmer i will trace those monikers and hack them,you can run but you can't hide..
#Uwillsee smiley
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Dreyl(m): 6:18am On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:
Really? Yikes! I did not want to know that.
too much weed inna the system. grin
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by ebichy(f): 6:23am On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:

Here's Duncan Mighty:

she sees( love) lol!
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2014
Of course, we should know that isn't Seun himself. Some new recruit without a full account authorization is working the shift grin
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by saymalcolm(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2014
Seun:

Here's Duncan Mighty:

If a monkey became rich and famous because of a talent it had and it was nice and considerate to you, no one would bother to ask what you saw in the the rich and famous monkey.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by justi4jesu(f): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2014
shalommeri:
who no like gossip ??

Moi............ tongue tongue tongue
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by adonbilivit: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2014
Fabdedon:
so seun u de check dis kind tins.. And d girl self no fine gan..
Modified: **testing maga phone*** prrrrraaaaaassie master Jesus....brethen come and follow me and thank the yord oooooo...i yaf finally made FTC after three years of trying hard to make it here...i now believe that this is a sign of good omen for me this week oooo.....**drops mik**..
**picks up mik** ehh ehh before i forget i want to give a shout out to emmm
Neldrizzy... Thank you for ur support here on NL am grateful bro..
mesoade
kelvindim... Helping some one cross the river will actually make u cross the river tooo..thanks for ur advice bro
adonbilivit: believe it or not today i made FTC...
pweetyz: wen u get to uniben shine ur eyes oo.. Dis boiz aint loyal
tosyne2much: God bless ur pingers.. Ama keep voting
naijaboiy
EroticAngelina: Aunty mi..follow me and testify oo
Seun: forget say i always de stalk u and find ur trouble..actually its just for fun
r231= God bless ur hustle as you help DJ hammed
na today i lo say FTC shark pass pami..Nice week pals
believed..no doubt

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2014
Lol! And after getting married and staying married for two yrs.. U start hearing divorce rumours.. Celebs sef? sad
Goodluck to them tho!
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by tolusaint1: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2014
I HAVE SOME UK USED VERY CLEAN IPHONE 6 FOR SALE...VERY CHEAP AND UNLOCKED,@66,000naira... PLS CALL ME NOW 08067128031.... PAYMENT ON DELIVERY !!!
Re: Duncan Mighty's Girlfriend/Fiancee: Vivien by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2014
tobiflink:

Why na?
we want to see cheesy

He's showing us others GFs, what about his?? He never reach to marry? ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Kisses Genevieve Nnaji In 'Lionheart' Movie / Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures / “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.