Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) (36312 Views)

Why Nigeria Can't Win Lassa Fever Battle As Ebola - Health Minister / Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Koptala: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Why should the minister say that!?
Are there no longer able hands at the ports that will screen passengers as they come into the country?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by michaelbiz: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
**scatters wardrobe, looking for extended family pictures -people i won't shake this xmas**

1 Like

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by loomer: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
I TUT they banned flights from affected countries?
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun has employed himself as the new supermod. Alaroro!

Ishilove,what's with your topics hitting front page even when your not the first person to create such topics? Na you dey in charge of politics section? angry

1 Like

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Ologunjude(m): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Can't see a lot of people travelling the Xmas due to the outbreak. I won't be leaving the states it is as simple as that.
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
berem:

Ishilove,what's with your topics hitting front page even when your not the first person to create such topics? Na you dey in charge of politics section? angry

Lol, are you irritated or something.
Me think she's the new ‘employed’ super-mod.
Remember the Ad?... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by OmoUSH(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
If it comes back, all those gra gra everywhere will finally stop, e.g, ''we conquered ebola'', '' the world is looking forward to us'', and all those inferior monkey screamings. I pray it never returns though!
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Aprime:

Lol, are you irritated or something.
Me think she's the new ‘employed’ super-mod.
Remember the Ad?... cheesy
Oh well,if she's the new supermod,congrats to her but I don't think its right to deny those who were first to create topics the chance to have their topics on FP.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Ideyontop: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
Oga health minister,so Hon. Onyebuchi Chukwu handed over to you so that you can bring back ebola to Nigeria, shebi? God no go gree u!

What a way to announce your preparations for the busy months. I wonder if u were the one there when it first struck,how u would have handled it! undecided angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by paulshakur: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
God forbid such for Nigeria. But Then i think this is a good gesture and for the first time, Nigeria is proactive about a situation. If Nigeria can be proactive on security and other sectors of the country, this nation will develop in a much rapid rate. I need not mention how Nigeria conquered Ebola in the first place even when Nigerians were skeptical about ebola during the first outbreak. We were all surprised at the way we handled it and wished such immediate attention can be attributed to education, Power sector, Security, Medical Facility etc.

God Bless Nairaland, God Bless Nigeria.

For Cafe owners, Secondary Schools enrolling for WAEC, NECO, JAMB, School Teachers, Proprietors, Principals and Workers, Tutorial Center Owners and Business Center Owners, My signature might be useful to you.
[b][/b]

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by sartorius(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
Am more worried about Mali, if it enters through the north then that might be terrible.
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Uncleodi(m): 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
What is this one talking abt. Didn't I hand over the WHO statistics to you?

It is your duty now to set up surveillance to ensure it doesn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by annyplenty(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
LET US PRAY ABOUT IT. IT IS URGENT. I HAVE ALREADY SHARED A VISION OF SUCH IN THE LINKS BELOW.

Vision of Ebola Re-occurence in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/1986474/vision-ebola-let-us-stop

Repent and Pray for this nation.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by tomiobj(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
lekinz:
What's Ebola ....A name of a school...??

Cos we don't have that here in France
wait 6 months. You will be Telln us bout ebola
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by tomiobj(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
datguru:
Hmmmm, this one oga seun is just creating thread and moving them to fp .
ehn ooooo
Nd it's very unfair
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Kylekent59: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
A repented soul,has nothing to be afraid of,

1 Like

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by greall1: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
Na ur room E go first come at minister of health.
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
asodeboyede:
Thou shall not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day

Nor for the noisome pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasted at noonday

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee

Only with thine eyes shall thou behold and see the reward of the wicked

Because thou as made the LORD which is my refuge, even the most High thy habitation

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

EBOLA IS IN TROUBLE!!!!!!

I don catch u again tongue
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by asodeboyede(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
sandijey:

I don catch u again tongue

Hahahahhaha.... Hope am safe sha!
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
asodeboyede:

Hahahahhaha.... Hope am safe sha!

Yes na........ you are very safe grin
Till I catch u again. angry
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by asodeboyede(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
sandijey:

Yes na........ you are very safe grin
Till I catch u again. angry

Ok ma........

1 Like

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by hassymo5(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
the guy is right, he is just telling is to be careful
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by JOETYNO: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
Oga Seun don mean biz o!
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by chimavit: 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
dedons:
Ebola is a white-man's disease... Not really my dear but it is devilish, end of story. Only the righteous will escape.lipsrsealed
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Goddex: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Na true advise oh
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by LeoSanchez(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
ayusco85:

Boss seun ur so on point. Its better to put people on alert in order to makke us more vigilant
Ur post gave me ideas.
Carry two packet of salt for back pocket.
Hand sterilizer for left pocket.
And mobile fone for right pocket incase u accidently contact it.. Just to call your family n loved ones saying goodbyes.
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Btruth: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
Better don't give the Ebola the Nigerian visa to travel here. Where is it coming from anyway?...... embarassed
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by kernel504(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Yomieluv:
So true,now we have been briefed,what measures is the FG taking to tackle it incase it resurface again.

Have they shut down the quarantine facilities across Nigeria?
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by An2elect2(f): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
Btruth:
Better don't give the Ebola the Nigerian visa to travel here. Where is it coming from anyway?...... embarassed

Erm, anywhere outside of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by LORDI(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ebola,.
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Ayatullah(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
BREAKING FAKING NEWS: CHRISTMAS CANCELLED IN NIGERIA!
Visit the Vatican website for confirmation.
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by poiZon: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Oceemo:
Yea am with him on this. So all hands shld be on desk so we can not get that deadly thing in our nation 4 ever again. Amen.

which desk go fit accommodate all nigerian hands?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sleep Paralysis: Meaning, Causes, Symptoms And Treatment / I Can Still Get Married & Have Kids- Hiv+ Nigerian CEO Says (pictured) / 561 New COVID-19 Cases , 344 Discharged And 17 Deaths On June 30 - (4205 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.