Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,310 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) (36311 Views)

Why Nigeria Can't Win Lassa Fever Battle As Ebola - Health Minister / Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by simdam500(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Vivipop:
I cast and bind. Back to sen...der!!!

let somebody shout hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by kernel504(m): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
lekinz:
What's Ebola ....A name of a school...??

Cos we don't have that here in France

I guess you are in some sort of France village like Seuls, where they dont have cable TVs ... Is quite understandable since you've not heard of Ebola That reminds me, is austerity hitting you hard ?
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
Someone should let the ewedu farmers know this
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Reincarnated(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
Na who wan bring am? Now that they've thought about that possibility, I hope they take the necessary actions to avoid it.
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by annyplenty(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Vision of Ebola Re-occurence in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/1986474/vision-ebola-let-us-stop

Repent and Pray for this nation.

LET US PRAY ABOUT IT. IT IS URGENT. I HAVE ALREADY SHARED A VISION OF SUCH IN THE LINKS BELOW.
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by creamylicious(f): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
The time for ebola is now!!!! Those super eagles boys are playing with it fa.
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by slimmingcare(f): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
My God had said that the diseases of Egypt shall not come upon my households
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by nora544: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
annyplenty:

Vision of Ebola Re-occurence in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/1986474/vision-ebola-let-us-stop

Repent and Pray for this nation.

LET US PRAY ABOUT IT. IT IS URGENT. I HAVE ALREADY SHARED A VISION OF SUCH IN THE LINKS BELOW.

You can pry like the pray in liberia and siera leone and it was not helping them.

the best is when they still control the borders and the airports and scan every body that is the only way and when people are carefully.

I know from what I speak my daughter ist still in siera leone working for MSF against ebola.

All this fake prophets with their vision.

why no prophet see the collaps of the church of TB josua.
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Krisddon: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
So na recession Oga Ebola go sef? We kom dey happy say we don conquer am. Dem Tambuwal go on recession, Ebola too go... Mk e jst defect 2 US & remain dia. We need change!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by easyelliot(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Why is he causing hysteria ?
Just make sure anybody coming from sa lone, Liberia and guinea is sent back where they came from or isolated and quarantined immediately. That also goes for all passengers on board.
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by PRINCEHPXP(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
mehn dem won spoil xmas for us so o
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by annyplenty(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
nora544:

You can pry like the pray in liberia and siera leone and it was not helping them.

the best is when they still control the borders and the airports and scan every body that is the only way and when people are carefully.

I know from what I speak my daughter ist still in siera leone working for MSF against ebola.

All this fake prophets with their vision.

why no prophet see the collaps of the church of TB josua.

Prophets can not just see unless God shows and it is what God shows that he must say if he is allowed to say it. I pray that God will be with your daughter and protect her. God is still talking. If you are His sheep you will recognise His voice. Shalom.
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by 3rdeye1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Borders officials should be put on red alert! We shouldn't allow complacency set in!
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by plaetton: 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Yes.
The simple facts are that many Nigerian traders live in Liberia and Sierra Leone, and may decide to come for the Christmas holidays.
One single Carrier is all that is needed to start an epidemic.

This is a very real possibility.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun:
The health minister is worried that if we are not careful, Ebola could return to Nigeria in December when Nigerians all over the world come back home to celebrate Christmas and the new year. I think it is very smart that he is worried about this. That is his job. Some people will say he should not have said that in order to avoid panic, but I think it's better to put people on alert so they can be more vigilant.

Oboy na oly u dy nairaland 2day,c al u post jst dy mak FP..sory 2 ask ooo,,u manuplate am,,,lolz!!! No mind me joor al ur tori dy on point

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeria-not-completely-free-from-ebola-minister/
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Ebola return ni? God help us all.. Not december pls. sad

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by phabulux: 1:47am On Nov 17, 2014
lekinz:
What's Ebola ....A name of a school...??

Cos we don't have that here in France

Lekinz, from Lekan, right?

Let your maturity grow, once, at least.

Attaboy!
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 17, 2014
Part 2 of the ebola Nollywood movie coming soon.

Ebola would arrive in time for the 2015 elections as predicted by the western economist news magazine (which incidentally also predicted General Sani Abacha's demise few weeks before his unexpected death).

Ebola is a hoax people.

Please wake up.

Why would be the white man who has been looking for a way to depopulate Africa for centuries, suddenly be more concerned about a deadly disease in Africa, than the Africans themselves - many locals in the Ebola "hot zones" of Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea do not believe Ebola exists because despite all the propaganda, they do not see the deaths in their communities.

Wake up people!

The real deaths will come from the vaccines and treatment they are giving people in Africa.

Please WAKE UP !!!

[size=25pt]Important Public Service announcement:[/size]

Fellow Nigerians and Africans:

The white man is stealthily waging a war against us and most of us are blissfully unaware of this.

[size=18pt]The use of hoax deadly viruses to economically exploit and to depopulate Africa by using fear and panic to coerce Africans to take poisonous medications and vaccines .[/size]

HIV and Ebola do not exist.

Don't believe me? Please do not read any further and immediately google "Ebola hoax" and "HIV/AIDS hoax "

The treatment of HIV /AIDS is what up to now they have been using to depopulate millions of African and profiting the white man.

By selling us condoms he is even taxing us every time we have sex.

Ebola is the "new HIV"

The so-called Ebola outbreak is a psychological terrorism using hundreds of paid actors across dozens of countries including the corrupt W.H.O. who is founded by members of the same foundation/Think Tank advocating for global depopulation (Rockefeller Foundation)

The white man who has been trying to wipe us out for centuries found these two deadly diseases amongst our people both in 1976 and we are not sceptical?

As the oldest race in the world we have survived probably hundreds of thousands of years without any deadly disease, yet our genocidal enemy just happens to be in our midst when he discovers not one but 3 deadly viruses in our midst all in resource rich regions of Africa all in one year (1976) HIV/AIDS, Ebola, Marsburg virus. The odds of this being true are so low that it would be fair to conclude it is impossible.

Fellow Africans the white man has unfinished business with us. He wants our total destruction (by stealth) all because we are sitting on the natural resources he wants.

We do not have a government to protect us so do not rely or depend on it. Unfortunate the imperialist seem to have captured and held our government hostage by whatever means, such that they do whatever they are told to do.
Case in point the fake Ebola crisis that played out for some weeks in Nigeria. Which is likely to re-emerge to add to the terror that is being inflicted on us.

White imperialist nations has been conducting a stealth war against us for decades if not
centuries to wipe us without success. Lets not forget the lessons of how he destroyed the native Americans, The Amazonian Indians, The Aborigines, Natives of New Zealand all of whom he as virtually wiped out and dispossessed them of their land and resources.

Make no mistake a deadly stealth war is being waged against Africans and all their descendants.

We need to fight this war starting by first getting ourselves enlightened. We do not have a government that can protect us so it is going to be every man for himself.

[size=18pt]Looming Crisis in Nigeria that has been engineered by imperialist nations to occur in Nigeria[/size]

We in Nigeria have been set up experience wicked, punishing hardship, unrest and killings by agents of the imperialists white man in the coming weeks.

The CIA sponsored paid mindless thugs called Boko Haram as already started to set the country on fire.

It is rumoured that the imperialist white man is planning to set this country ablaze in the biggest smash and grab operation the white man has ever carried out in Africa.

By fomenting sectarian killings and unrest it is suspected that the imperialist America may send in troops on the pretext of securing peace, but what ultimately they may be planning is to break Nigeria into several weakling nations with puppet leaders and in the process grab and secure all the resources-rich areas for themselves to steal our natural resources.

Fellow Nigerians because of this imminent violence that is about to explode, I suggest that you start making plans for the protection and if necessary for the evacuation of your families to safer areas or villages.

Prices of everything is going to double. Oil prices is in free fall all has been calculated and designed by America ( who has power to control oil prices and Nigeria's inflation rate) to add hunger to fuel the fire .

[size=18pt]What You Can Do To Protect Yourself And Your Family[/size]

As mentioned earlier: Start making immediate security plans to protect and or evacuate your family to known safe areas in the event of outbreak of murderous violence.

remember to avoid all vaccines produced by the imperialist white nations
Not Ebola, HIV, measles stop taking any vaccines.

Do not take up any offers of free medical health checks from their NGOs, Reject their family planning. Find other ways to protect ourselves from contagious diseases.

Rather than use the condoms manufactured by the imperialist white man which contain toxic chemicals that can damage your health, save money on condoms and we should make our own or abstain from unsafe sexual practices such as casual penetrative sex including penetrative sex with sex workers and anal sex .

Stop eating foods and consuming any products imported from imperialist countries. Start growing your own food.

Stop smoking cigarettes, chewing gum, using deodorant or toothpaste and other toiletries from imperialist nations.

Ladies, you are their special targets. You are the people that are going to deliver our next generation so you would be targeted.

Be very sceptical of any free medical health checks from their "charity NGO".
They would like to make you unhealthy and ultimately infertile.
Consider getting make-up and other hair products and toiletries from other sources.

Lets all utilise locally produced products that we can trust or from trustworthy countries.

The best way for us to fight this war is to boycott every product produced by these imperialist countries that we are able to do without or find other sources.

Educate yourselves about how vaccines are being used to depopulate us.

Please share share share (NL would not be allowed to put this thread on the front page) So please share it at least once daily and like every positive post.

Start this thread on other social media: facebook' twitter' instagram etc. Also go into my profile and follow me.

God bless and stay healthy and safe.
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 17, 2014
It is very likely that Ebola Hoax and CIA sponsored Boko Haram and also combined with extreme hardship from Naira devaluation , high price inflation with prices of most things including fuel, doubling; would all be combined around Christmas time to set Nigeria ablaze with hunger fueled sectarian violence combined with fear and panic.
Stay healthy and stay safe.
Ebola would soon be the least of our worries.

Snowbird1:
Ebola return ni? God help us all.. Not december pls. sad

1 Like

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Litmus: 2:43am On Nov 17, 2014
I can see that Nigerians or "friends" of Nigeria are gearing up to take ownership of Ebola on behalf of Nigeria. Even the Congolese, whose country the disease evolved are helping us to take ownership of Ebola undecided

Nigerians so,so naive
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Chinoble(f): 4:19am On Nov 17, 2014
We dulge am!
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by AJOT99(m): 5:31am On Nov 17, 2014
@Op, u are right!

Check my signature for d best data bundle deals on MTN and Etisalat networks.

Believe u me, u will never regret u did!
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by j4sure(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2014
God forbid oooo
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Biggty(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2014
undecidedEbola ke, not again oh undecided
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Iamwizz(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2014
Visit allexclusivetinatuna..com for exclusive gossip and gists
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2014
picsOR:
Pics of the ebola booking travelling documents or you Hold it there. . . angry angry

........I laugh I no fit laugh again.

Naija!!!!
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by tolusaint1: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2014
I HAVE SOME UK USED VERY CLEAN IPHONE 6 FOR SALE...VERY CHEAP AND UNLOCKED,@66,000naira... PLS CALL ME NOW 08067128031.... PAYMENT ON DELIVERY !!!
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by PAINGAIN: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2014
They should call niaja embassies and alert them so dat they'll deny ebola visa. On a serious note, d minister is right.
Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by DoctorTJazzy(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2014
GOOD THINKING

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by femmysin(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
This time we dey kampe, bring on EBOLA we already found d cure....Lola

Re: Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) by elbees: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
That's not good. I hope our health ministry can prevent this from happening. I know we can do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sleep Paralysis: Meaning, Causes, Symptoms And Treatment / I Can Still Get Married & Have Kids- Hiv+ Nigerian CEO Says (pictured) / 561 New COVID-19 Cases , 344 Discharged And 17 Deaths On June 30 - (4205 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.