Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister (30407 Views)

US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged / Lagos Ebola Patients Neglected,critically Ill – Relatives,colleagues / American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Alexas58: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
Four more patients have been
certified clean and discharged
from the Ebola Isolation center in
Lagos after undergoing
treatment for the deadly disease.
The four patients include two male doctors, the nurse who had
earlier escaped from the isolation
center and ran to Enugu and a
female patient who was on
admission at the time Patrick
Sawyer was hospitalized at the First Consultant Hospital. The news of their discharge was
disclosed in a statement released
today by the Minister of Health,
Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu and
signed by his his Special Assistant on Media and Communication, Mr. Dan Nwomeh. Read parts of the
statement after the cut. “The Minister of Health Prof.
Onyebuchi Chukwu has
announced that four additional
confirmed cases of Ebola Virus
Disease who have been
managed successfully and are now disease free have been
discharged home today. They
include two male medical
doctors and one female nurse.
The three participated in the
treatment of the index case while the fourth person was a
female patient at the time the
index case was on
admission. This brings to five
the total number of patients
diagnosed with Ebola Virus Disease who have now been
discharged from hospital.” On Saturday August 16th, the
Health Minister announced that the first Nigerian to be diagnosed
of EVD, a female doctor, had been
discharged after she was treated
and certified cured. The Minister also stated that the
total number of cases of the Ebola
Virus Disease in Nigeria remained
at 12 while the number of deaths
from the disease was four and
that the number of people under surveillance in Lagos is 189 while
in Enugu is 6.

41 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Alexas58: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
God hlp ux

4 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Iamoilprince(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nice one! If FG handled Boko haram like Ebola I dnt tink any member wud be alive by now!

42 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by paul288yahoo(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
good
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by bosun11(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
good news but what is the remedy ? nano silver or what

15 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Tallesty1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
Imagine the celebration..............

3 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by 190theclown: 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
Front page things

First i'd like to give a shout out to the federal govt of Nigeria who has handled this case really well
Secondly i'd like to give a shout to all my nairaland wives them them where them even dey these day
Thirdly i'd like to give a shoutout to myself for been quick enuf to book in advance knowing that this would fall out in the right place

lastly my face when i heard 4 new discharged patients has been sent into the lagos populace shocked

5 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by adebisiema(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Am xo happy for them, they are lucky not to av died of the monstrous virus.....Ebola i fear u oo [color=#000099][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Alexas58: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Iamoilprince: Nice one! If FG handled Boko haram like Ebola I dnt tink any member wud be alive by now!
Ebola is more deady than boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Alexas58: 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
bosun11: good news but what is the remedy ? nano silver or what
shey u heard us caling nano silver a pesticide,...does dt mean no African can invent sometin?
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by PedroJP(m): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
Glory b to God

33 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by bosun11(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
Alexas58:
shey u heard us caling nano silver a pesticide,...does dt mean no African can invent sometin?

if its actually the cure ...good news and for your question......africans can invent something

1 Like

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by merieam16(f): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
Singin *halleluya halleluya.....in every situation halleluya..

7 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by ibullem(m): 12:00am On Aug 19, 2014
I bet US be like...

Hi Nigeria, can we get some expatriate please. This ZMapp shit is taking forever to cure our patient . cheesy grin cheesy

80 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Alexas58: 12:12am On Aug 19, 2014
pls mod,take this post to the front page,lts get more ideas
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by seunlayi(m): 12:13am On Aug 19, 2014
if all this are true, I Will be proud of been a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Alexas58: 12:15am On Aug 19, 2014
am proud of ma country..we are tackling d situation at hand

23 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by bosun11(m): 12:52am On Aug 19, 2014
Alexas58: pls mod,take this post to the front page,lts get more ideas

would you blame them...if it was a celebrity issue now ...they would have done it
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 19, 2014
Good news how would their body not fight against evd after all the eba and egusi soup and oda african delicious delicacies we take in daily

35 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by 1shortblackboy: 2:58am On Aug 19, 2014
Thank u lord

4 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by ireneidiva(f): 3:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Lol @ 'index case'.
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by ritababe(f): 3:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Thank God,
Its good to hear goodnews in the morning, that means we will hear goodnews through out today in Jesus Name

but which drug are they using, we have to know or is our gene more stonger than the virus itself?

60 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by sunsas(m): 3:00am On Aug 19, 2014
That's a good news... Now we can now face boko-haram
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 19, 2014
Good stuff. I believe These recoverie are spiritual, not medical. Ebola does not have a cure yet. Zmapp sef isnt trustworthy

6 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by valandy99(m): 3:02am On Aug 19, 2014
very soon all this ebola and boko things will become a history

55 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by stinggy(m): 3:03am On Aug 19, 2014
This too shall pass!

47 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by siegfried99(m): 3:04am On Aug 19, 2014
good news... but i think they should monitor them for a little while...

7 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by chamboy(m): 3:04am On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by obitobe: 3:04am On Aug 19, 2014
how and what are they using to cure this people....at least they could share with other African countries

7 Likes

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by fyneboi79(m): 3:06am On Aug 19, 2014
God loves Nigeria.God bless Nigeria.Long live Nigeria!!! grin Proudly Nigeriangrin

60 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cockroach Causes Man To Lose Hearing After It Crawled Into His Ear In US Hotel / 499 New COVID-19 Cases, 173 Discharged And 5 Deaths On July 9 - (3725 Tested) / Please Help, I'm Always Fatigued And I Sleep A lot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.