Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (546835 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by emmathebigg(m): 7:56am On Jan 16, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Following are the address and hotline of our phone collecting point in aba: 31,St.Micheals Road Aba 08172005270. You can try to contact them. Thank you!
thanks a lot i will call them this morning...
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 8:00am On Jan 16, 2015
ArchFreelancer:
pls my infinix hot is not eligible for etisalat 500mb what's will be the problem...solution urgently needed
Hi, you need to counsel with your operator about your data. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Drealbunmi(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2015
obaayo2:
for u?...it get as it be o
bro I heard Konga no longer do free delivery on this IHot ,,, is it tru
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Drealbunmi(m): 9:45am On Jan 16, 2015
AmazingZeus:
i dont have their address but carlcaresophia can asist you on that or if there is anybody here with carlcare app kindly asist this guy
bro,.. your number plss.. let's chat via whatsapp
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Chekyjustice(m): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Though we don't have service center in Ekiti state, we have phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: No 13 Fayose Market, Ado-Ekiti 07061084889. And attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria. Thank you!
i just bot d phne frm konga dz week. Hw much wil it cost if i snd it to d colectn centre?
Concrning d 500mb data,cn etisalat xperience center hlp me do it here?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2015
Pls som1 should enlight me on how to do glo bis on dis hot
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Osyxcel(m): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2015
ibietela2:
How can i remove this Chinese superuser and switch to supersu?

Bros, leave that Kinguser o, on this phone, it's better than SuperSU. Moreover, it's not in Chinese but in English.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2015
Drealbunmi:
bro,.. your number plss.. let's chat via whatsapp
no whatsapp for now,any problem
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2015
Drealbunmi:
yes,you will pay total of 15,900 when the phone arrives
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2015
Dollerman:
Pls som1 should enlight me on how to do glo bis on dis hot
U just av to change your imei to that of bb imei
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Drealbunmi(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2015
AmazingZeus:
yes,you will pay total of 15,900 when the phone arrives
nawa for Konga ooo.. anyways, how's the tracking going..
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Drealbunmi(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2015
AmazingZeus:
no whatsapp for now,any problem
nah,, just felt it will be better talking there than here
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 10:12am On Jan 16, 2015
Chekyjustice:

i just bot d phne frm konga dz week. Hw much wil it cost if i snd it to d colectn centre?
Hi! You need to counsel with our service center directly about this. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2015
Reediano:

U just av to change your imei to that of bb imei
ok thanks, can i have 3G bb imei from u guys? Email: dollerman3030@yahoo.com
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by therealesttin(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2015
Chekyjustice:

yes etisalat experience centre can help you out with activating the 500mb free data
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Chekyjustice(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2015
emmathebigg:
yea bro send me there contart am at aba/abia state thanks...
Carlcaresophia:
Though we don't have service center in Ekiti state, we have phone collecting point there, following are the address and hotline: No 13 Fayose Market, Ado-Ekiti 07061084889. And attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria. Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Drealbunmi:
you get your phone on Friday or Thursday sef
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by bola4love: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
This Konga delivery service is very slow...I order for this Infinix Hot since Sunday...and I track it today...it said is on transit at Isolo...I don tire for Konga
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Drealbunmi(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
AmazingZeus:
you get your phone on Friday or Thursday sef
next week? isn't that too far?? haaaa am travelling on Tuesday ooo...
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by forray(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
Drealbunmi:
you dey say na wa for konga. What do u expect when people go order for 12,900 and start selling for 16k. Something way dem for do privately, dem go bring am come here and u go see people dey follow dem price am for 15,500. Since konga see say people are ready to pay that amount, y won't dey increase it, who no like money. Na was for nigerians. They shld continue showing ourselves, when d phone reach 20k, our body go rest. Anyway, e no affect me, bought mine, 12,900, just so annoying how human been dey use their own spoil others own

2 Likes

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Drealbunmi(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
forray:
you dey say na wa for konga. What do u expect when people go order for 12,900 and start selling for 16k. Something way dem for do privately, dem go bring am come here and u go see people dey follow dem price am for 15,500. Since konga see say people are ready to pay that amount, y won't dey increase it, who no like money. Na was for nigerians. They shld continue showing ourselves, when d phone reach 20k, our body go rest. Anyway, e no affect me, bought mine, 12,900, just so annoying how human been dey use their own spoil others own
your ryt bro
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Devah:
obaayo2. Gud evening
im fine..i seldom see u in background but u dont comment..why?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sokt: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
FINALLY GOT MY INFINIX HOT

ROOTED IT WITH KINGROOT

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT USING A BIS SUBSCRIPTION ON IT. WHAT ARE THE THINGS I WILL NEED.

Bosses in the house. Your help will be highly appreciated!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Drealbunmi:
dats wat im hearing..though ive not confirmed
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
Devah:
My battery really drains fast. Please what could be the solution?
download battery doctor and clean master from playstore
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Drealbunmi:
next week? isn't that too far?? haaaa am travelling on Tuesday ooo...
lets wait and see then,you should have told you were traveling nau
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Drealbunmi(m): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
AmazingZeus:
lets wait and see then,you should have told you were traveling nau
where in particular did it show the phone was... abi its still in Lagos...
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
infinix hot black,white and red which one looks so guyish LOL,a guy asked me to order for him the guyish infinix hot among black,white and red reply ASAP
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
Drealbunmi:
where in particular did it show the phone was... abi its still in Lagos...
e still dy Lagos
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sparrow2wise(m): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
obaayo2:
download battery doctor and clean master from playstore
me sef, i hv Battery Doctor nd Clean Master bt it's nt improving anytin on my HOT, tho i dnt knw hw to use or set it sef
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sparrow2wise(m): 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
Gurus!! Plz hw do i knw dat my BB IMEI has been changed or active?, to avoid activating glo bis waras my BB IMEI is nt changed or working

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.