Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (547628 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 1:53am On Dec 18, 2014
with 3g on and heavy browsing

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 1:57am On Dec 18, 2014
blackiridis:

follow this pix click on draw select d colour u want den rub till its covered
whixh app should i use?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 1:59am On Dec 18, 2014
blackiridis:
nice battery
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 2:03am On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
whixh app should i use?

normal gallery
obaayo2:
nice battery

tnx
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 2:07am On Dec 18, 2014
blackiridis:

normal gallery

tnx
cant find it
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nazareth10: 2:55am On Dec 18, 2014
blackiridis:
pls check d quality of pictures taken with d camera for me.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
cant find it
If ur phone cnt do that den download picsart nd edit the screenshots with it
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Handsome1: 4:01am On Dec 18, 2014
please is the size of the screen the same with the infinix zero or its smalleR?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 6:45am On Dec 18, 2014
Handsome1:
please is the size of the screen the same with the infinix zero or its smalleR?
itz dsame buh d resolution z smaller..
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2014
Glad to see reviews being posted,let's keep it coming people! Gracias!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2014
blackiridis:

on
these antutu beat h6 and innjoo i1s
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by drogba(m): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Seems this phone is the best value for money out there for now. Ordering ASAP

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2014
MizTyna:
Glad to see reviews being posted,let's keep it coming people! Gracias!
When are the other colors going to be on sale
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2014
drogba:
Seems this phone is the best value for money out there for now. Ordering ASAP
Exactly!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2014
wunderkiind:

thanks but I needed answers to this part actually

They will soon be available on Konga as accessories,pls stay close to this thread
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2014
for how will the free delivery service will last or is that konga deliver their goods
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by tommytim: 8:56am On Dec 18, 2014
pls guys...what's this IMEI all about
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by hrdistinct: 8:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Ordered for my own Infinix on Monday evening and got it on Tuesday Afternoon...
Mehn! The phone is really Hot ...
Worth much more than the price....
All my pals using Bold 5 now hate it coz of my own infinix HOT!

2 Likes

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by bongolistik(m): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2014
Is d battery removable?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by guydangerous(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2014
bongolistik:
Is d battery removable?
yes

2 Likes

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 18, 2014
This infinix is on fire shocked
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2014
Cyborg01:
This infinix is on fire shocked
That is why we call it HOT! *winks*
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2014
Ellemuah:

If ur phone cnt do that den download picsart nd edit the screenshots with it
i ve done it....tanx..BTW are u following this thread also?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Gemc3(f): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2014
Hello house. . . Need your help. I got an Infinix Hot for a friend. She gave me to p.imp it up. The first thing I tried to install was Flashshare. Sent it thru Bluetooth. I installed it. . . But it refused to open, saying "There is not enough space. Flashshare can't start. Please clean up space on your phone to then run." I checked the memory.

Total Space 16GB. Available 0.00B.

SD card is not even highlighted.

Total memory 1.00GB. Available 524MB.

The "Set Default Write Disk" (Phone memory) is not also highlighted. . . .

I do not know what the problem could be. This is a brand new phone. Could it be that a faulty phone was delivered to me?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MizTyna(f): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Gemc3:
Hello house. . . Need your help. I got an Infinix Hot for a friend. She gave me to p.imp it up. The first thing I tried to install was Flashshare. Sent it thru Bluetooth. I installed it. . . But it refused to open, saying "There is not enough space. Flashshare can't start. Please clean up space on your phone to then run." I checked the memory.

I do not know what the problem could be. This is a brand new phone. Could it be that a faulty phone was delivered to me?

Pls restart. Or delete the app and reinstall again
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Gemc3:

the phone is not faulty...delete and reinstall the app again......also the memory card is faulty

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Dedewizzy(m): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2014
First off, for those who placed order for this for over 2days, but haven't received just head straight to their office/warehouse nearest to your location with your order number, within 2minutes you should be walking out with your phone. Otherwise it might take longer than you expect for it to get to your address for some obvious reasons.

MY BRIEF REVIEW

DESIGN
if you so much in love with nice phone build, then this isn't for you. the design is not so fantastic but ordinary, but hey the contents in it is mind blowing.

BATTERY
I can bodly say Infinix did not lie when they wrote 2000mah capacity. It doesn't drain down easily at all. I have seen so many screenshots on the battery here already so I'll leave it at that.

GAMING
more review on this to come up later but so far, no game tested has refused playing.

OTHERS
Both sims has 3G capability, the internal storage is 13gb free, 340used (see attached screenshot) on first boot, the 3home keys are not illuminated, system update available, USB OTG not present, notification light also not available.

CAMERA
Truly a 5mp cam, just ok and not extraordinary. pix taken at night was also impressive i must state

1 Share

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
i ve done it....tanx..BTW are u following this thread also?
Nope but ur posts usually bring me here
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by beatsbyj2g(m): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2014
Dedewizzy:
First off, for those who placed order for this for over 2days, but haven't received just head straight to their office/warehouse nearest to your location with your order number, within 2minutes you should be walking out with your phone. Otherwise it might take longer than you expect for it to get to your address for some obvious reasons.

MY BRIEF REVIEW

DESIGN
if you so much in love with nice phone build, then this isn't for you. the design is not so fantastic but ordinary, but hey the contents in it is mind blowing.

BATTERY
I can bodly say Infinix did not lie at all when they wrote 2000mah capacity. It doesn't drain down easily at all. I have seen so many screenshots on the battery here already so I'll leave it at that.

GAMING
more review on this to come up later but so far, no game tested has refused playing.

OTHERS
Both sims has 3G capability, the internal storage is 13gb free, 340used (see attached screenshot) on first boot, the 3home keys are not illuminated, system update available, USB OTG not present, notification light also not available.

CAMERA
Truly a 5mp cam, just ok and not extraordinary. pix taken at night was also impressive i must state
pls do u know d location of any of their warehouse in Lagos ikorodu
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Clinton594(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2014
MizTyna:

Pls restart. Or delete the app and reinstall again
It won't work that's probably a hardware factory fault
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2014
hrdistinct:
Ordered for my own Infinix on Monday evening and got it on Tuesday Afternoon...
Mehn! The phone is really Hot ...
Worth much more than the price....
All my pals using Bold 5 now hate it coz of my own infinix HOT!
Are u kidding me?? i ordered since Monday evening, till now all they are telling me is that the phone has been shipped! Today is Thursday ooo
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Gemc3(f): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2014
obaayo2:
the phone is not faulty...delete and reinstall the app again......also the memory card is faulty

Did that yesterday. Same thing. but why is the available total memory 0.00b when it's a new phone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.