Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,392 members, 7,839,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (548609 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Carlcaresophia: 7:43am On Apr 10, 2015
ellad2k4eva:

my hard button started malfunctioning when my ihot fell from my hand. Both d home n back key now performs same function as d menu key. I realized the menu, home n back key share only a single panel on d motherboard which is y all three keys now perform d function of 1. How much will it cost to fix this. I stay in ibadan.
Hi! You need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center about the price. Following are the address and hotline of our service center in Ibadan:
Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Road,Ibadan,Oyo state,Nigeria + 234 8172005296
Thank you!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 7:58am On Apr 10, 2015
smithwilliam:
files are downloaded and stored in subfolders under a location on your device called /data.

By default you do not have permissions to read from that location. In order to read/write in that location you will need to have rooted your device. Though I stand to be corrected by android geeks if am wrong
you are wrong. some files are stored under SD card/android/data while others are stored in SD card/android/obb. some are even stored in SD card/
u can access, edit and rename without root. just get any file explorer
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 10, 2015
just got mine, d fone z OK except 4 d crappy battery.......... hw una ba3 life be
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nicky058(f): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2015
smithwilliam:
files are downloaded and stored in subfolders under a location on your device called /data.

By default you do not have permissions to read from that location. In order to read/write in that location you will need to have rooted your device. Though I stand to be corrected by android geeks if am wrong
fe KS, buh my fone isn't rooted
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nicky058(f): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2015
MaxGraviton:

You have to be More precise. . . Downloaded things like what?
I mean apps, wanna delete some on d devices buh I can't c dem except d ones I collected tru flash share. Under app manager I can only uninstall
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by walanter(m): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2015
Hello guyz add mi 08094597756 to d whatsapp group
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Meel: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2015
Pls how can i get in hot here @ ogbomosho
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by horlabowale(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2015
yeah...... Good phone with high quality spec...
..finally I ported from Gionee to Infinix.... Pls how can I Root this phone
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by smithwilliam: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Baddestguyp:
you are wrong. some files are stored under SD card/android/data while others are stored in SD card/android/obb. some are even stored in SD card/
u can access, edit and rename without root. just get any file explorer
I think you misunderstood the concept,she said google play store applications not third party application you download through uc web browser or operamini or are you telling me there are applications I can download from play store and it will enter my obb or data folders
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by smithwilliam: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
horlabowale:
yeah...... Good phone with high quality spec...
..finally I ported from Gionee to Infinix.... Pls how can I Root this phone
download the latest version of kingroot
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
smithwilliam:
I think you misunderstood the concept,she said google play store applications not third party application you download through uc web browser or operamini or are you telling me there are applications I can download from play store and it will enter my obb or data folders
some apps have obb files while some have data files. if u doubt me download order and chaos online or modern combat 4 or 5 on playstore and see where the file will end up in undecided

or do u mean the app itself and not the file if so, check pic 2 and 3

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by smithwilliam: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nicky058:
fe KS, buh my fone isn't rooted
may I ask why you wish to see them,is there a problem?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by smithwilliam: 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Baddestguyp:
some apps have obb files while some have data files. if u doubt me download order and chaos online or modern combat 4 or 5 on playstore and see where the file will end up in undecided
I meant apk not obb or data files
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
smithwilliam:
I meant apk not obb or data files
I edited my post, check
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by smithwilliam: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I edited my post, check
hmm is that all,I was expecting it to appear like this

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by smithwilliam: 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I edited my post, check
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
smithwilliam:
that's under apps in settings. I mean to look for where the apps are installed. e.g if I delete that folder I posted, the apps are gone.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by smithwilliam: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
Baddestguyp:
that's under apps in settings. I mean to look for where the apps are installed. e.g if I delete that folder I posted, the apps are gone.
now you get the concept
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by princemi(m): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
ellad2k4eva:

yes. Gravity box needs the xposed framework to work. And xposed framework needs root access to work. So u need root access.

tnx man
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ZinokSales: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
sod09:
do u av hot.....aw much

hot is 16000..
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by horlabowale(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
smithwilliam:
download the latest version of kingroot
IT did not root and d data is ON.... but it is d same kingroot I used to root my former gionee phone
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by smithwilliam: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
horlabowale:

IT did not root and d data is ON.... but it is d same kingroot I used to root my former gionee phone
try again when the traffic is less congested,I can't open a page using opera
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nicky058(f): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
smithwilliam:
may I ask why you wish to see them,is there a problem?
I jst discovered dat sum app has eaten my space like 4gig so I wanna delete dem. I can only c dem on menu buh av been able to u install it sha tru app manager and flash share. Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nicky058(f): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
smithwilliam:
wow Wat did u install on ur fone jst 3gig remaining? I av 9.5gig free space am even complaining
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by smithwilliam: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nicky058:
wow Wat did u install on ur fone jst 3gig remaining? I av 9.5gig free space am even complaining
lolz,you know guys install a lot and besides that I have 32gig memory card so am fully backed up
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by smithwilliam: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nicky058:
I jst discovered dat sum app has eaten my space like 4gig so I wanna delete dem. I can only c dem on menu buh av been able to u install it sha tru app manager and flash share. Thanks
you can delete or uninstall few app because the system app that's follow-come app CAN NOT BE DELETED UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR PHONE TO START TO MISBEHAVING,so if you want to delete or uninstall some app goto settings==>>you will see GENERAL and ALL tap ALL==>> scroll down a little you will see apps tap it==>> in it you will see all the downloaded applications,just like my own you saw up there,so if you wish to delete or uninstall any application just tap the application it will launch the application information where you will see force stop,uninstall,clear data,move the application to storage or memory card

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Mimisboygreat: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
went to carlcare to repair my fone n dy told me 5k o. wat wil i do i dnt hv dat amount of money nw. any oda alternative?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MaxGraviton: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Baddestguyp:
make sure u make a copy of obb file after extracting cos the first time u open game obb file of 1.9gb will be deleted

It happened ! fortunately for me, I didn't delete the ZIP file, so I just Unzipped it again , And Just as Much as I can't believe it, I Now have MC4 on my phone ! so cool.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nicky058(f): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
smithwilliam:
you can delete or uninstall few app because the system app that's follow-come app CAN NOT BE DELETED UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR PHONE TO START TO MISBEHAVING,so if you want to delete or uninstall some app goto settings==>>you will see GENERAL and ALL tap ALL==>> scroll down a little you will see apps tap it==>> in it you will see all the downloaded applications,just like my own you saw up there,so if you wish to delete or uninstall any application just tap the application it will launch the application information where you will see force stop,uninstall,clear data,move the application to storage or memory card
fenks av dne dat already
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nicky058(f): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
smithwilliam:
lolz,you know guys install a lot and besides that I have 32gig memory card so am fully backed up
I c
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MaxGraviton: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nicky058:
I mean apps, wanna delete some on d devices buh I can't c dem except d ones I collected tru flash share. Under app manager I can only uninstall

System files occupy 3gig of your internal memory, leaving you with 13gig for use.
if you want to delete any of these files, you have to be SUPER careful with your choice of app for deleting,
These System files (bloatware) cannot be deleted ordinarily. . . you'll need root access for that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.