Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (546517 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Madamspeaker(f): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
obaayo2:
forget the etisalat for now...regarding rooting,u may or may not root ur phone....if ure d type dat tampers wt the phone software,den rooting is for u,,if not,u can leave ur fone as ut is.no need ffor rooting.

Nice pix BTW.

aiite.... tnx a lot. I guess I don't need it.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Madamspeaker(f): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
obaayo2:
so if i didnt tag u the other time...u will just continue to follow in silence? Not good sis

Oga Mi, ejo e ma binu si Mi....to type for nairaland dey taya me.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Jephz(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sagax:

What is d app u used to root ur phone?
vroot wit a laptop..
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Jephz(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
kelvindim:
Is your etisalat sim in phone1 or phone2?
sim 1
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Madamspeaker(f): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
I ordered mine on the 23rd and received it on d 27th....blive me doz days were d longest av eva experienced. I expected every unknown caller dat dialled my line to b konga. Flexing d fone now and evry1 wants to buy it. I spend more time with it than my books even though I av a serious test next week cool

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Acutex: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Madamspeaker:
I ordered mine on the 23rd and received it on d 27th....blive me doz days were d longest av eva experienced. I expected every unknown caller dat dialled my line to b konga. Flexing d fone now and evry1 wants to buy it. I spend more time with it than my books even though I av a serious test next week cool
location madamspeaker?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by niqqa(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Promxy94:
The two orders I placed to PH, just showed me that the are out for delivery, the problem now is that, I need only one of the phone, and the Ist order I placed was on the 15th,because I didn't see it I went to place another other on the 25th, now I just said I should track the order and I saw that both have arrived and are out for delivery these morning...though am still waiting for their call shall
whr n ph do u stayy,,,i can buy onne and which color
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Edigrows: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
the Infinix Hot have ran out of Stock on Konga, just when I got my 4th buyer .. chai!!! shocked cry
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by IWillSucceed: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Affordable Xmas data for you and your loved ones from grabdbull https://www.nairaland.com/2054480/free-mtn-1gb-etisalat-1gb
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Ibrahimd2nd(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
list of games that comes with the infinix hot
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by JeffPhoenix(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
who knows how to install GTA on this phone ohh abeg!!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Promxy94(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wow just received my two packages from different delivery guys....charging things on point,,,,my broda collected one
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Shalome(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Got the 2 i ordered on the 25th today, remains the zero i ordered on the same day
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by aboyaji(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
if you live in aba and want to buy this infinix hot, i have 4 pieces at my disposal. Price is 15k. Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by blackiridis(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
rowland342:
this infinix hot display compare to which phone to be frank,"is it m5 i can cope with that because hope is not as dull as p5

brother dnt be decieved by what u read on paper the display is good.. better than those phones u mentioned. goto page 70 and view gudiza's picture 2
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Lawstudent: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
lol no u dnt need to buy data..... Infact I haven't bought etisalat data on dat line before except payg n sme...... I dialed the code on d pack of d fone *917*2# or mid to 8186 since I activated it it automatically renews itself.... My fone is rooted but it has nothing to do with d data
Ok oo
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sheggsliveth: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Have been given the 500mb, just dial send DATA to 8186
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ojelabi30(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
obaayo2:
nothing there..when did u order?
i ordered on friday on d 26th pls is dere any hope for me to get it
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sheggsliveth: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Have been given the 500mb, just dial send DATA to 8186

Your New Smartphone Offer with Double Data has been successfully activated. You have been granted 500MB bonus. Purchase between 200MB to 6GB Plan and receive 100% instant bonus for the next 12 months.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Serendipity: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
get d infinix hot for her cuz I dnt tink u want to handle d stress of broken screen etc.. .... If she isn't d extra careful type dnt get d zero for her
Oh nice, like u will be my special adviser on phones, mb and related matters.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by steveowoicho: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
I ordered for mine last week Sunday got it on Monday did week. m surfing it now wow its cool
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Promxy94(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
niqqa:

whr n ph do u stayy,,,i can buy onne and which color
sori I would have loved to sell one to u,but my Broda collected one and am using one....
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by E2noon(f): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
Please I want to place an order and how much is the phone
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by juicyinn: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
just got my package.wow dis infinix is amazing. worth d wait.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by DanielsParker(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
A very lovely and neat samsung galaxy grand for sale. Details are.
Display;. 5inch screen(big), 480x800 resolution , 187ppi (very clear display)
Camere; 8mp(back) , 2mp(front)
Very strong battery
Android version; 4.1.2 (accepts BBM ,whatsapp, facebook, 2go, instagram and high end games)
Most interesting,it is double SIM .. And you don't have to cut your sim card

Why i want to sell it? Been using it for a couple of months (4) and i want to upgrade cos i managed to come across some money. And trust me wehn i say IT HAS NO FAULT.

ENUGU 07030433609 N23k

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by VKasparov(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
get d infinix hot for her cuz I dnt tink u want to handle d stress of broken screen etc.. .... If she isn't d extra careful type dnt get d zero for her

I thought the Zero's Gorilla Screen is stronger than that of Infinix Hot?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by VKasparov(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Jephz:
I changed my Imel to the one in the back of the carton yesterday.. and I sent DATA to 8181.. this is the result.. b4 I changed d Imel....the result was invalid imel

You text to 8181? But on the box of the Infinix Hot the sticker says text DATA to 8186.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sheggsliveth: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
VKasparov:

You text to 8181? But on the box of the Infinix Hot the sticker says text DATA to 8186.
I use the one in the box and I was given

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Jephz(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
VKasparov:

it was a mistake ..I mean 8186
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
VKasparov:

I thought the Zero's Gorilla Screen is stronger than that of Infinix Hot?
Not only about the screen but other issues too..... Regardless of dis its a great fone
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Serendipity:

Oh nice, like u will be my special adviser on phones, mb and related matters.
lol
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by VKasparov(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
Sir 2tins it's either ur imei no has been generated by another person thereby now entitled to your 500mb or the fault is from etisalat.... Either way u can keep calling d customer care for rectification or u leave the 500mb n enjoy ur fone *my opinion*

From all indications the fault is from Etisalat. I arrived at this conclusion because after dialing *#06 the IMEI that appeared was the same with the one at the back of the box. Now, IMEI is supposed to be 15 digits but when I text DATA to 8186 the error message which Etisalat returns includes a totally different 14 digit IMEI which they claim is mine hence it"s invalid e.g "The device imei 2536xxxxxx3928 is invalid."

On the other two Infinix Hot I bought, it returns the IMEI which is on their box less the last digit hence they still return a 14 digit IMEI.

It's as if they've configured their system to skip the last digit of the IMEI even when the first 14 digits are correct.

That's it! We are throwing away their yeye SIM and rocking GLO BIS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.