Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (546588 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
danniellordard:
I would lyk to join dis group on whatapp 08136005677
Done!!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ellemuah:
which pouch/flipcase is suitable for this phone??
@reediano, can i have ur whatsapp number??
Try tecno f7
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Don4life:
please does anyone have an idea where i can repair my infinix zero screen i still have the carton and everytyn...but they have been telling me that the screeen is not available nyone who where i can fix it up?
Go to there office...
Nd also depending on where u bought..
You can just return to the place where u bought it nd dey may charge a little to help u take it dere
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by kelvindim(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Reediano:

No it isn't.... You must get the "backup is complete" msg
Reediano is this a screenshot of your infinix hot, if yes, how did you mod the network bar icon to another colour?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
mbzz:
pls bro how can I create bb imei on my infinix hot, this my email adekunle.abiola@ymail.com
Check your mail
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
kelvindim:
Reediano is this a screenshot of your infinix hot, if yes, how did you mod the network bar icon to another colour?
Its not my infinix hot...
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
vicshownero:

Thanks, what of how to backup rom, then what happened to icons of your applications? Y is it that it's only the names that's displaying?
I guess red has helped out with how to backup ur rom.... My icons r displaying lol I use an icon pack called min I love d minimalistic design it's small n cool ... Av I said der r awesome icon packs u can choose from Google play
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by phiszo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Reediano:

Done!!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mbzz: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Reediano:

Check your mail
. Thanks a lot, really appreciate ur effort....so with this can I use the Glo bis to browse on it
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by akashi01(m): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
mbzz:
. Thanks a lot, really appreciate ur effort....so with this can I use the Glo bis to browse on it
yes
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Reediano:

Check the full procedure here
Reediano plz come and gimmie blackberry IMEI pulizzzzz.. tanku,,, my email is sexyseun4u@yahoo.com
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
obaayo2:
alryt....so how are we celebrating this new year?
obaayo happy new year, come and gimmie bb imei,, my email is sexyseun4u@yahoo.com.. tanku kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Don4life: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Reediano:

Go to there office...
Nd also depending on where u bought..
You can just return to the place where u bought it nd dey may charge a little to help u take it dere
i bought it on konga and i have taken it to their office several times they said the screen is not available i dont know what to do now
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
sexyseun:
obaayo happy new year, come and gimmie bb imei,, my email is sexyseun4u@yahoo.com.. tanku kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
sent
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by VKasparov(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Pls how can I take screenshot with this phone?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
VKasparov:
Pls how can I take screenshot with this phone?
Vol down + power button
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by VKasparov(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
I know by know you guys are familiar enough with this phone to answer this simple question: Which is the best method of rooting this phone pls?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mbzz: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
akashi01:
yes
. I did try to change the imei but the response is "not allowed in user build up
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mbzz: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Reediano:

Check your mail
. I didn't c any bb imei on mail, it only the procedure on how to create the imei
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
I guess red has helped out with how to backup ur rom.... My icons r displaying lol I use an icon pack called min I love d minimalistic design it's small n cool ... Av I said der r awesome icon packs u can choose from Google play

Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
VKasparov:
I know by know you guys are familiar enough with this phone to answer this simple question: Which is the best method of rooting this phone pls?

Kingroot!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by vicshownero(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
House, i need themes on my phone? How do i go about it?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Ndissle(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
If you reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well, any problems at all you are faced with, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Ray1251(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
any help here etisalat 500mb not working for me saying invalid imel
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sparrow2wise(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
blackiridis:

ok tnx.. got a lot on my device with little space. guess i need a 32gb mcard
B4 nko tongue 32gb SURE PASS.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by VKasparov(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
vicshownero:

Kingroot!

Can you pls give me a safe link to download it.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by osic(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Reediano:

Done!!
Seen it thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sparrow2wise(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Is dia any body dat has played any FULL HD GAME here? If yes, plz watsup wit it, did d game lag on Infinix hot and also, anybody using tecno f7 puch, hw does it fit d Hot?? Tnx
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
sparrow2wise:
Is dia any body dat has played any FULL HD GAME here? If yes, plz watsup wit it, did d game lag on Infinix hot and also, anybody using tecno f7 puch, hw does it fit d Hot?? Tnx
Have played grandtheft China town and brothers in arms 3 withoutany prob
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ajealadick(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=HARMONIEE post=28095354]No SD card slot and not even 32gb at least? No otg? Still that rubbish 2000mah. Heart broken. sad [/quote

It has a memory card slot. Can accommodate up to 32gb
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by akashi01(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
mbzz:
. I did try to change the imei but the response is "not allowed in user build up
put space between AT and +.....e.g AT +
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Shalome(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Reediano:

Did you delete whatsapp from system/vendor/operator/app??
Yes, i followed the instructions diligently

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.