Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. (7648 Views)

FFK Fires Back At Saharareporters: Calls Them Shameless Liars And Slanderers / Buhari’s Supporters Are Going Through Hell In Yobe – Adamu / Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Can you Imagine that, after touring the whole of SOUTH EAST, I mean the whole of Igbo land, APC and Buhari supporters could not pin point anything Buhari did for people of South East during his reign as PTF CHAIRMAN. Instead of admitting Buhari's hatred for Ndi Igbo, or keep quiet, they resort to lies and fabrications.
Look at the picture below, See how APC members pasted a paper inscribed "NNAMDI AZIKIWE's COMPOUND" on an old PTF sign board that is obviously not in Igbo land.
They're using the picture to lie all over Internet, including nairaland,
https://www.nairaland.com/1999722/does-buhari-hate-igbo#28069145

Why APC is spreading lies without conscience. Can it ever make Igbos who consider them as their enemies to vote for them?
Must they insult Late Nnamdi Azikiwe just to campaign for Buhari?

There should be limit to every Nonsense

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by Frankenstein: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hahahahahahaha. PTF built ZIK's compound for him.

14 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by Goddex: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
APC liars on the loose.
Lying is their food.

30 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Frankenstein:
Hahahahahahaha. PTF built ZIK's compound for him.
Imagine, they're already hailing Buhari for building house for Azikwe.

MUMU PEOPLE.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by freshness2020: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
This is to tell u dat their foolishness is now in a sorry stage!

25 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by Frankenstein: 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Imagine, they're already hailing Buhari for building house for Azikwe.

MUMU PEOPLE.
Sarcasm, mate.

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
Apshiiits spreading lies 940BC

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by macpetrus(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hahaha... APC with lies or liar M.........

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
CcNigerianvenom, chukwudi44, Descartes, Apcontherun, firefire, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, hairballs, talktimi,.

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by omenka(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
This villager has broken his chains again!! Oga, you should be more interested in getting some good education so you could at least tell the difference between a trench coat and a suit. grin

Dang can't stop laughing whenever I see your moniker mr Phuckery. cheesy

Want me to post links?? grin

18 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
freshness2020:
This is to tell u dat their foolishness is now in a sorry stage!
You're right.

14 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
omenka:
This villager has broken his chains again!! Oga, you should be more interested in getting some good education so you could at least tell the difference between a trench coat and a suit. grin

Dang can't stop laughing whenever I see your moniker mr Phuckery. cheesy

Want me to post links?? grin
Mr man, please face topic.

28 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
0menka:
Apc are bunch of morrons

Gej till 2019
Thank you. You're the original Omenka.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by Arysexy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
The fool that edited the lower part of that sign post to inscribe Nnamdi Azikiwe Compound forgot that the white background of his Photoshop will expose his poor attempt at blackmailing and deceiving ndigbo.

The sign post has rusted white background, compare to d white background used to edit and inscribe that write up.

APC just killed buhari with this lie, the terrorist coudnt point at any ptf project he sited at east.

God punish lie muhamedians worldwide, nairaland branch inclusive

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by 0menka: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Thank you. You're the original Omenka.
Yes my brother. I mr omenka says no to apc and thier lies

Gej till 2019

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by Arysexy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
APC lieing since d time IMO river

8 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by omenka(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
0menka:

Yes my brother. I mr omenka says no to apc and thier lies

Gej till 2013
What a drunkard. And these are the kind of folks pushing Jonathan's agenda. Here you see him warming up to his comrade in cluelesness and a villager to boot! grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by Arysexy(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Satan is a liar.

Apc are liars

Satan and apc members are liars

Satan is an apc member

Apc = satanist

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
the SaTANISTS concocted the lies and are blaming it on APC supporters. How wicked can they be?

,Meanwhile,Buhari went on a visit to the family of the Azikiwes.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Arysexy:
The fool that edited the lower part of that sign post to inscribe Nnamdi Azikiwe Compound forgot that the white background of his Photoshop will expose his poor attempt at blackmailing and deceiving ndigbo.

The sign post has rusted white background, compare to d white background used to edit and inscribe that write up.

APC just killed buhari with this lie, the terrorist coudnt point at any ptf project he sited at east.

God punish lie muhamedians worldwide, nairaland branch inclusive
I'm tired of those lie lie party. That's why their spokes man is called "Lie" Mohammed.

13 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by Arysexy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
berem:
the SaTANISTS concocted the lies and are blaming it on APC supporters. How wicked can they be?

Really? How shameful can u be. Were u not amongst those ranting and having orga.sm in the other thread with this Same picture?

How low apc would go in achieving buhari' s popularity. Through lies I guess.

Shameful beings.

18 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
Arysexy:

Really? How shameful can u be. Were u not amongst those ranting and having orga.sm in the other thread with this Same picture?

Shameful beings.
Arinze,I didn't make any comment on that thread cos I know it was all PDP manufactured lies. Take it easy before you blood pressure rises.
Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by Arysexy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
berem:
Arinze,I didn't make any comment on that thread cos I know it was all PDP manufactured lies. Take it easy before you blood pressure rises.

Nonye, ur apc street urchins are all over the internet spreading lies with this picture. What do u say about that?

I wonder how u people want to sell buhari to us using lies and propaganda.

17 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Arysexy:
Satan is a liar.

Apc are liars

Satan and apc members are liars

Satan is an apc member

Apc = satanist
don't mind them.

11 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by talktimi(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
If the devil is a liar and the APC are persistent prolific liars, that means the APC is/are the dev** complete the sentence grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by Scout60(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
berem:

Visit to where.

I liv near zik compound. Currently gej is immortalising him with zik roundabout, enugu to onitsha express way nd a magnificient house

17 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Arysexy:

Shameful beings.
I was shocked the way boko haramists was fooling themselves in that thread.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista / Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics / Another Lockdown on monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.