Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics (7713 Views)

Ebonyi INEC Office Fire: PVCs And Other Items Destroyed (Photos) / Multiple PVCs And Effect On The Number Of Eligible Voters. / No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by Dailyhappenings: 7:33am On Feb 14, 2019
The momentum is definitely rising ahead of the Presidential election this weekend.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/singer-shakar-el-comes-for-nigerians.html

1 Like

Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by Yambee: 7:35am On Feb 14, 2019
We don't know him.

Wetin him sing again?

17 Likes

Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by TheMoniker: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by NothingDoMe: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yambee:
We don't know him.

Wetin him sing again?
The message and not the messenger cheesy

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by jeff1607(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
take this

Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by goodnessme1(f): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
I have my pvc but am not voting,
not just me,all true biafrans aren't voting,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by hansolo31: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
very foolish and retarded group of people

1 Like

Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by diadem10: 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sai Baba. Next level is the key. We ain't gonna go back to PDP Egypt of looting and abandoned projects.

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from #26b to #43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from #110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry #50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by jamalnation(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
i stoped talking to pple who dont have PVC e don reach dat level
Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by berbs: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2019
Belchs cheesy
Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by fortunechy(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
correct advice
Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by seyigiggle: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
Correct!!!
Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by unity004(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin proof that u have PVC & it will count #like 4 pmb #share 4 atiku
Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by Larryndelaw: 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yambee:
We don't know him.

Wetin him sing again?
He is talking to people like you without pvc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by SweetJoystick(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
True talk
Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by KingAzari: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
goodnessme1:

So what’s the essence of your getting a PVC?

3 Likes

Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by DimIsaac10(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
This one wei I popular pass sef
Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by AtikuMeansJobs: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
14 people allegedly die at buhari's rally and as at today not a word from him, his vp or the people of his campaign.
Hear me people, Saturday is about the economy, jobs, Leah Sharibu (The only girl left behind because of her faith), freedom of speech, freedom of religion and a Nigeria we all can be believe in. Do not be deceived by a false garb of integrity. Do not be fooled by group thinking of "Na our brother be second in command". Don't allow people manipulate you with "he is our own or member of our religion". Make no mistake about it; what you do at the polling booth on Saturday will resonate for generations. Choose wisely!!!
Tyranny doesn't discriminate. Neither does nepotism nor dictatorship.
When we allow it to thrive, there would be enough injustice to serve everyone including those that supported it.
May God help us all!!!
Nigeria will prevail!Is not all about buhari and his goans telling you how the other person is corrupt.
Nigerians use your head.
Check the people telling you others are corrupt and make decision yourself, don't let people decide what's glaring to you...
In everything to me Buhari as failed, from ministerial appointment and the rest.At times I just wonder what someone like president buhari needs 4 more years for,here is someone who spent 12years preparing for this job,always travelling outside the shores of the country and all he does is shake hands and snap pics,under this government the apparatus of state power has become instruments of oppression, war on corruption witch-hunting.No sound economic policy,no new project to his name.Our once robust economy has been plunged into recession, hunger,starvation, and the buhari administration has completely demarketed our nation,industries are collapsing in their numbers,local and foreign direct investment have shrunken with over 30m job losses in 3 years.I will like the nairaland bmc crew to explain to me why buhari needs 4 more years.Honestly,I think their is no hope for this country should buhari wins come February.

2 Likes

Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by Lunockgold: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
goodnessme1:

confirmento,we biafrans are mazinating nd kanunating on 16 of failbuhari,ofn okazi on de way.
Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
he is stupid so pple without pvc shd be quiet...De are dos who have pvc bt can't vote Cos de ve relocated to another place and we ve nt reach a level wee u can vote from anywee like in other climes...sm unable to get pvc due to inefficiency of d inec I know hw many times I went to inec to Register but d process is frustrating...so d guy is wrong in his assertion

2 Likes

Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by Slynation(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2019
goodnessme1:

Then sharap and stop talking about Election nor gallivanting from thread to thread igniting signs of being an unpatriotic citizen..
You can go and open your own site for IPOB members where u can gyrate until Biafra is achieved....!!
For now, we the true Igbo's are fully ready & well prepared to send Buhari back to Daura and the last thing we need on our minds now is distractions....!!

2 Likes

Re: Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics by ComedianzazaB(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Late Capt. Hosa Okunbo's Multi Billion Banana Island Home He Didn't Live / PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun / Leave Gov. Emmanuel Out Of Your N204M Bribery Predicament - Group To Sen. Albert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.