Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Very Important Info/goodies For Uniben Freshers And Aspirants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Very Important Info/goodies For Uniben Freshers And Aspirants (522 Views)

8 Funny Questions Uniben Freshers Usually Ask. / The medical students and aspirants thread / Pume Cutoff Mark For Uniben Medicine And Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Important Info/goodies For Uniben Freshers And Aspirants by Exoticstan(m): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
As a newly admitted Uniben student, no doubt you are waiting for clearance commencement. But before then, let me introduce you to a website you will get help, information and assistance from; which is www.unibenforum.com.

The above site is an online meeting place for all aspirants, students, alumni, friends and admirers of the great Uniben. So sign up there to enjoy with us today. Again, at Unibenforum.com, we do the following:

- Give you updates about Uniben clearance, admission and procedures.
- Answer all your questions concerning clearance.
- Advise you on courses and careers.
- Run FREE online tutorials in the GSTs and some other courses.
- Link you to mentors in your chosen field.
- Give you the basic and advanced orientation about Uniben.
- Help you out with accommodation issues.
- Give admission seekers the secret tricks for getting any course of study in Uniben.
- Give out some FREE year one study materials and books.
- Give you a conducive internet environment to communicate jovially with students of all levels and courses as well as some campus key figures, and many more!

Clearance was hell for me in my time; it took me 2 months and 5 days instead of one day to get cleared. I don't want you to go through that. So, connect with old students who want to help you.
Please do not enjoy these alone, tell your friends about Unibenforum.com

We will meet when clearance begins. Welcome to the one, the only - Unibest.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Cast Your Vote! / Nutritional Value Of Brycinus Species Fish From Otuocha River, Anambra State / Happy Matric To All Unizik Freshers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.