Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives (52288 Views)

Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / The Best Dress-Code For Nigeria's Leaders And Politicians. / Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by tyconcepts(f): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
IYANGBALI:
that is how they will post you and I in 50 years time kiss

E no go reach 50years......Let's give them just 5years

#Am in a rush tongue

1 Like

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by paulshakur: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
hello
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by okiezman(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Chief Obafemi Awolowo & Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo with their family.

E be like say na dis pics wey cbn cary do 100 naira sef......hehehehehehhe
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by IYANGBALI: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Don117:

This woman didn't change at all. Despite the years, she has remained fit and young looking
but her bweast and toto go don hear am from ahmed hand/mouth/preeeek grin
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by IYANGBALI: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
tyconcepts:

E no go reach 50years......Let's give them just 5years

#Am in a rush tongue
ok now,no wahala
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by hok4u(f): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
GBTYO:

Nah lie?

No be true...

tongue

Please summarise
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by millhouse: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
nice
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by IYANGBALI: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
omenka:
Baba own must always dey different! angry

Ikemba's and GMB's are lovely! smiley

I think for all the pics, IBB's rules! cool
before nko?ibb na kura now
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by lalasticlala(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Yaradua and wife were the cutest

RIP yaradua
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by IYANGBALI: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
kayciano:
ABIOLA. has. never been a Nigerian leader
ibere ote tongue
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by IYANGBALI: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
GBTYO:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1869596_img20131113165132_jpeg882aacc9b0f246b5569ee91ec7e32a24

Drug trafficking couple
see bones for remi's chest,but now oil money don fill am up,diaris godu o

1 Like

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by alingo4life: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hmmmm.most of them married their wives as virgins if not all of them sef.the good old days..
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Orikinla(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Muhammadu Buhari & his late Wife

The most handsome head of state since Gen. Yakubu Gowon.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Battery1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
OBJ, OBJ, OBJ...how many times did I call u nah?

1 Like

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Battery1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
If these people were looking like this then, I wonder how their parents would be lookin..."Shrine"
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by sethxy: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
they look nice before joining politics, after joining politics, they start having pot bellies.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mariam babagindas laps tho ... Most beautiful still marial abacha. These men know what's good , can't say of the guy with no shoes tho.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by tuffgongjo(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu with his Kids & wife, Bianca Ojukwu
Dad$daughter.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by IYANGBALI: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Nnamdi Azikiwe and his wife, Flora Azikiwe
{make I start wahala small between Yoruba and Igbo}see as Zik dress like palmwine tapper grin{oya make una start to dey fight} tongue
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by tuffgongjo(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
lonelydora:
Nice pix. No bi Maryam wey IBB snatch from Bongos Ikwue?
She is the one.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by IYANGBALI: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
majekdom2:
Mariam babagindas laps tho ... Most beautiful still marial abacha. These men know what's good , can't say of the guy with no shoes tho.
hahahahahahahahahahaha kai you wicked walahi
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Prymestrr(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
IYANGBALI:
{make I start wahala small between Yoruba and Igbo}see as Zik dress like palmwine tapper grin{oya make una start to dey fight} tongue
Nothing personal but all i want to tell u is this... "STUPIDITY IS A DISEASE"

2 Likes

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by IYANGBALI: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Battery1:
leave baba alone jo,the man like doggie style no be small
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by IYANGBALI: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Prymestrr:

Nothing personal but all i want to tell u is this... "STUPIDITY IS A DISEASE"
fool no 1 don show face,next person pls
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by tuffgongjo(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
kayciano:
ABIOLA. has. never been a Nigerian leader
You are right but his name is intertwined with Nigeria Democratic history.

1 Like

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by tuffgongjo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
kokoA:
What is Ojukwu and Abiola doing there? OP, you said "Nigerian leaders" not Biafran leader.
Ojukwu,an ex military governor of nigeria is what?
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by patfem(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Old pictures wit nice memory. ok
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by kenex4ever(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu & Oluremi Tinubu at their traditional wedding years ago.
so Tifnubu was this fine
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by jude33084(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nice one Op wink
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by jude33084(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
kenex4ever:
so Tifnubu was this fine

Haba bros grin

Love your dp wink
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by tuffgongjo(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Battery1:
Na sin to be Fugly?
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by tijjanioyan: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
colossus2:
Yar'adua cute sha.

But why Tinubu dey smile like ram wen lick piss
pls i dey hungry i no fit laf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.