Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives (52286 Views)

Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / The Best Dress-Code For Nigeria's Leaders And Politicians. / Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by kenex4ever(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
jude33084:

Haba bros grin

Love your dp wink
then like it bro
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by henryobinna(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
GBTYO:

Nah lie?

No be true...

tongue

wow... you mean this guy really had issues with drug law agencies...

I thought this drug accusation stuff was just a fabrication of his political opponents(let's say PDP)

na wa oh..

and the guy is busy, dey go up n down dey shout progressive..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by nikai(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Jonathan back in their University days
So u maean dat PEJ is actually a graduate?
Kai na I'm be say e don tay wen Naija educational standard drop.
Or is she an example of one those who passed thru schl wit out schl passin thru her?
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Prymestrr(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
IYANGBALI:
fool no 1 don show face,next person pls
Lol... Lowlife's rant!
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by lexychuks(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Got to admit, Buhari is a good looking dude. I still wouldn't vote for him though
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Evina(f): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Battery1:
If these people were looking like this then, I wonder how their parents would be lookin..."Shrine"

Where have you been?
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by nuelsylves(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
colossus2:
Yar'adua cute sha.

But why Tinubu dey smile like ram wen lick piss

u r funny o grin grin
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Ilekeh(f): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
All I can say is NIGERIANS DO NOT AGE WELL! Sexy Nigerian women sha
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by IYANGBALI: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Prymestrr:

Lol... Lowlife's rant!
I'm done with you. Next person plsssssss
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by IYANGBALI: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
nikai:

Or is she an example of one those who passed thru schl wit out schl passin thru her?
chisos!if sss grab you,na kirikiri you go do Christmas

1 Like

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Olekumaster:
RIP Yar'Adua. He really was a handsome nigga!

Honestly,he was realy cute !

1 Like

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Emyben(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
These men get taste shaa cool
Please, in other news, lets vote kulboy for Mr Nairaland contest finale happening tomorrow Saturday from 10am to 5pm.
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/kulboy to view his profile.
#teamkulboy

1 Like

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by IamDanto7(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Does anyone else think Abacha Looks like Sylvester Stallone??
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by colossus2: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
natureblack:
No disrespect,but you are as useless as the traffic light in GTA.
Same to you
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Blayze007(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Gen. Sani Abacha & his wife, Maryam Abacha

Looks like he was painted in the pix....for some reason, the pix reminds me of Ali & Simbi..

Nice tho..
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
tpia6:
i'd say Abacha is the most handsome male pictured

Gowon's photo is the most state-like

IBB is the most lover bird photo

Buhari is the most western [or modern]

Awo is the most diverse looking photo

Atiku is the most "history filled"

since the op posted two pictures of Ojukwu, dont know what to say

Abiola's photo- richest i guess

Obasanjo's picture- most "warning"

Yaradua's picture- most charming

Oga Jonathan's picture- most "dressed up". You go know say im dey toast aunty P at that time.

Chief aka Oga Tinubu, quite dashing.

Azikiwe picture- natural and most wazobia

@ bolded red - Can't you see Awolowo's Family? They look British.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by mamajohn(f): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
See Gen Sanni Abacha and Maryam here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by eightsin(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Abacha's own is fine

1 Like

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by millionboi(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
kokoA:
What is Ojukwu and Abiola doing there? OP, you said "Nigerian leaders" not Biafran leader.
Go sit down4naked wire na.....Do u tink if nt 4 ojukwu thy wil be anytin lik nigeria 2day...o odel

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by mamajohn(f): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
How about this?

2 Likes

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by reindeer: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Is it just me or does the GEJ/PEJ picture look like a photo-shopped contraption?
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by tpia6: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

@ bolded red - Can't you see Awolowo's Family? They look British.

or most diverse, like i mentioned.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by tpia6: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
IamDanto7:
Does anyone else think Abacha Looks like Sylvester Stallone??

does he?
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by danjaD(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
GBTYO:

Nah lie?

No be true...

tongue

guy u gt tym o
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by will1am: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Gen. Yakubu Gowon and his Wife back in 1968

How I love this man cool
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by killercute16(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Bishop4bella:
I can't really get the style Obasanjo used at stella's bck and again does it mean our former president is ugly from birth.
WICKED
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by mamajohn(f): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
The true Nigerian woman

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by millionboi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
nikai:

nd u,upon ur grammar/certificate u stil dey strugl 2be knwn by ur comunity,sorry by nigerians.....so u see is nt by grammar/papers bt by d oil.

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by killercute16(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
lonelydora:
Nice pix. No bi Maryam wey IBB snatch from Bongos Ikwue?

Oga Jona, you humble for that pix. Maybe you were still friend-zoning here. Truly patient dog eats the...
Gbagun bone.
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by Bloggz74(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Yar Adua has always been a fine gentleman,RIP guy!

1 Like

Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by robosky02(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Join the biggest domestic game

NIGERIAS FEDERATIONS CUP FINALS 2014

EYIMBA VS DOLPHINS

SUN 23RD NOV 2014

NIGERIAS EL-CLASICO :

Click here :

https://www.nairaland.com/2003527/federation-cup-finals-eyimba-vs/1
Re: Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives by berrystunn(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ojukwu, IBB AND , Abacha , they have beautiful wife's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge / Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.