Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

The Mystery Helicopter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mystery Helicopter (1378 Views)

Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Helicopter by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 17, 2014
THAT MILITARY HELICOPTER....

By Cham Faliya Sharon

On Monday the 10th of November 2014, a
helicopter said to be a military helicopter crashed near a village called Damare in Girei Local Government Area in Adamawa State, north-east Nigeria.

The chopper was discovered to be loaded with "large cache of arms and ammunition which were contained in cartons and neatly piled up" in the aircraft.

But curiously and mysteriously, the aircraft
we are being told as belonging to the Nigerian military was carrying five white people who managed to survive the crash, and more curiously, after the crash, some of the white people in the crashed chopper were heard saying they should set fire on the crashed chopper, obviously to conceal evidence of what they were carrying. And more curiously also, just not long after the chopper crashed, some Nigerian soldiers were drafted to the area and they helped in packing the weapons and ammunition into some helicopters that were also quickly sent there, and they left all together with the white people.

Before they left, the soldiers said they had
been given "orders from above" not to allow
anyone get close to the crash site. Even some SSS personnel who came there were blocked by the soldiers.

Residents of the area told news men that
what happened was like an answer from God to their prayers to unravel the mystery of those sponsoring the "terrorists" fighting them, that they have often complained about helicopters coming with supplies for "Boko Haram" fighters that have captured Mubi and other towns in the State. (See details of the story on pages 5 and 8 of LEADERSHIP newspaper of Tuesday, November 11, 2014)

Well, after the incidence there were rumours
that the "white people" aboard the crashed "military" chopper were Americans, but the American Embassy in Abuja has since denied that there were any Americans on that mysterious chopper.

My take:

The fact that helicopters have been helping
"Boko Haram" is no longer a mystery; it has now become an open show. And it goes to further confirm that "Boko Haram" is nothing than a FALSE FLAG OPERATION to deliberately disunite Nigerians for cheap and unmerited political gains. This is more so since this particular helicopter that crashed and its contents were quickly evacuated by government agents.

Again, you are left wondering why there are
such helicopters in the services of our military, but yet "Boko Haram" will be travelling from spot to spot openly without such military choppers blowing them off!

Again, since these "white people" are not
men of the Nigerian armed forces, it is safe for us to assume that they are mercenaries working in tandem with "Boko Haram", and the smooth successes always enjoyed by "Boko Haram" in areas under supposed strict State of Emergency leave us no chance than to agree that they have government backing.

Oops! While writing this some reports came
that another "military helicopter" loaded with arms has crashed near Adama Modibbo University in Yola, Adamawa State!

Most likely the planned invasion and
takeover of Yola by "Boko Haram" has run into problems, and may they continue to have problems! Amen

Re: The Mystery Helicopter by Extom(m): 6:04am On Nov 17, 2014
Some thoughts though.
Re: The Mystery Helicopter by 2cato: 6:11am On Nov 17, 2014
I suppose The millitary should start telling APC and their media arms any thing they are planning to do? What about if the chopper is transporting arms secreatly so as to take the BH by supprise?
The millitary are aware that whenever they are about to deal with BH the moles in the millitary and civilian population will put a call thru to BH hence saboutaging their effort and the APC will make noise about it as usual. .

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Helicopter by DesChyko: 6:17am On Nov 17, 2014
I wouldn't know man.
People are dying in tens and hundreds, and we're ascribing it to cheap political gains?? Let's just end the whole saga.
However, the hunters killed some and received no query.
But if it were the Nigerian Army?? All these useless Human Rights organization for no let person hear word.
Re: The Mystery Helicopter by Adetula1(m): 6:22am On Nov 17, 2014
very funny,so noboby in this modern age of different phone with good cameras was able to take picture of the white men,both helicopter while transfering the neatly concealed weapons,while taking off and so on... i need picture to believe this thrash.
Re: The Mystery Helicopter by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2014
Adetula1:
very funny,so noboby in this modern age of different phone with good cameras was able to take picture of the white men,both helicopter while transfering the neatly concealed weapons,while taking off and so on... i need picture to believe this thrash.

Picture? Oh please!!!
Re: The Mystery Helicopter by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2014
THIS OP IS ONE OF THOSE NIGERIAN U.SELESS AND UNEMPLOYABLE YOUTHS.

HOW COULD A RESPONSIBLE YOUTH THAT HAVE HIS COUNTRY'S INTEREST AT HEART, COME UP WITH THIS EVIL POST THIS EARLY MORNING JUST SPITE HIS PRESIDENT?

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Helicopter by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2014
propaganda
Re: The Mystery Helicopter by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
masterpower:
THIS OP IS ONE OF THOSE NIGERIAN U.SELESS AND UNEMPLOYABLE YOUTHS.

HOW COULD A RESPONSIBLE YOUTH THAT HAVE HIS COUNTRY'S INTEREST AT HEART, COME UP WITH THIS EVIL POST THIS EARLY MORNING JUST SPITE HIS PRESIDENT?

You don't need to insult me to make ur point.
Well, now i know ur brain capacity
Re: The Mystery Helicopter by dokiOloye(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
2cato:
I suppose The millitary should start telling APC and their media arms any thing they are planning to do? What about if the chopper is transporting arms secreatly so as to take the BH by supprise?
The millitary are aware that whenever they are about to deal with BH the moles in the millitary and civilian population will put a call thru to BH hence saboutaging their effort and the APC will make noise about it as usual. .
I tire for these ppl and their reasoning ooo.After sometime,some will come and say GEJ is sponsoring BH.Northerners are busy killing Northerners but U'll hardly hear them blame d insurgents or their supporters,informants,collaborators,etc.So if GEJ buys arms and gives to a northerner to kill his brother,he shld be foolish enuf to do that?All d blame must be heaped on som1 else.
Re: The Mystery Helicopter by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 18, 2014
Hmmm
Re: The Mystery Helicopter by BlackTechnology: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2014
BillBurBerry:
Hmmm

I recommend you visit Mountain of Fire for deliverance

No video evidence despite the fact that most phones are mini computers.

My 10yrs old cousin get sense pass you.
Re: The Mystery Helicopter by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I recommend you visit Mountain of Fire for deliverance

No video evidence despite the fact that most phones are mini computers.

My 10yrs old cousin get sense pass you.

Ok. Pls, PM me the address since you're a regular visitor of the church. Thanks in advance
Re: The Mystery Helicopter by tinkinjow: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2014
Where are the photos of the 5 white men? To disunite Nigerians? You mean that Nigeria is united?
You sound like those northerners who would kill corps members, kill southerners and Christians in their midst without any provocation and wake up some day to preach unity.
Re: The Mystery Helicopter by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2014
tinkinjow:
Where are the photos of the 5 white men? To disunite Nigerians? You mean that Nigeria is united?
You sound like those northerners who would kill corps members, kill southerners and Christians in their midst without any provocation and wake up some day to preach unity.

Photos? Sharrap pls

(1) (Reply)

State Assembly Crises: Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Worse Than Me — Fayose / . / Go & Get You Pvc Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.