Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

State Assembly Crises: Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Worse Than Me — Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Assembly Crises: Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Worse Than Me — Fayose (1378 Views)

APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose / Adamawa: Ngilari Thanks Adamawa State Assembly For Impeaching Nyako / Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Assembly Crises: Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Worse Than Me — Fayose by idris93(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2014
The Ekiti State governor, Ayo Fayose, has denied that the speaker of the state House of Assembly, Adewale Omirin, was impeached Monday by lawmakers loyal to him.

Ten out of 26 members of the House reconvened Monday without the speaker or the deputy, and named a speaker pro tempore, before approving nominations sent in by the governor.

The lawmakers ratified the appointment of three commissioners, 12 advisers and reconstituted the caretaker committees of the 16 Local Government Areas in the state.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/171364-state-assembly-crises-oshiomhole-amaechi-worse-fayose.html
Re: State Assembly Crises: Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Worse Than Me — Fayose by morefire: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
lol
Re: State Assembly Crises: Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Worse Than Me — Fayose by focus7: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
PDP is known for illegality. How can 10 men out 26 convened to confirm ministerial appointments and even appointed a speaker among themselves? This types of things is only know to be happening under Jonathan's government. PDP lawmakers are the same causing problems in the Rivers and Edo states referred to. We all remember what happened during the governors forum election, the Adamawa state issue is another display of their illegality. .
Re: State Assembly Crises: Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Worse Than Me — Fayose by pendy79: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Osiohomole and Amaechi would have been history if they are in same situations as you are.

They have majority on their side that's why they have not received the Nyarko treatment.

You have just 7 out of 26 behind you, in the next few days when the euphoria of your victory dies down, you will see your ass up in flames.

2 Likes

Re: State Assembly Crises: Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Worse Than Me — Fayose by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: State Assembly Crises: Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Worse Than Me — Fayose by Max24: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
pendy79:
Osiohomole and Amaechi would have been history if they are in same situations as you are.

They have majority on their side that's why they have not received the Nyarko treatment.

You have just 7 out of 26 behind you, in the next few days when the euphoria of your victory dies down, you will see your ass up in flames.
Why wait for the euphoria to die down before dealing with him after all 19 lawmakers are not with him. Why cant they just deal with him? Or are they too scared? Yorubas say " ai leja ni ita baba mi o de bi yi"(only a coward holding a sword threatens-why not use if he can). And to remind u it is not just 7 behind Fayose- He has the whole of Ekiti behind him. If they are sure of themselves why cant they show face in Ekiti instead of hiding in Lagos.
Re: State Assembly Crises: Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Worse Than Me — Fayose by Amanwulu1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
focus7:
PDP is known for illegality. How can 10 men out 26 convened to confirm ministerial appointments and even appointed a speaker among themselves? This types of things is only know to be happening under Jonathan's government. PDP lawmakers are the same causing problems in the Rivers and Edo states referred to. We all remember what happened during the governors forum election, the Adamawa state issue is another display of their illegality. .
hypocrite detected here. But I wish pdp had fayose's type like 5 in nigeria. I enjoy d way he bullies apc.

1 Like

Re: State Assembly Crises: Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Worse Than Me — Fayose by gramci: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
Amanwulu1:
hypocrite detected here. But I wish pdp had fayose's type like 5 in nigeria. I enjoy d way he bullies apc.

Real bully

(1) (Reply)

. / Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! / Join APC BBM Channel Pin C00462FB9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.