Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! (1375 Views)

Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? / INEC Give Lagos PVC Now! / PVC Now Sold For N200-N500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! by ped007(m): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
GO & GET YOU PVC NOW!!!
The 2015 Nigeria General Election is around the corner, and the general public as usual is expected to play a major role in the electioneering process.
Be that as it may, as ‘ordinary’ citizens, it is very important that we should make all efforts to get our Permanent Voters’ Card (PVC) in order to determine the future of our great country.
We the youths have to play a major role in this forth coming election. Following the antecedents of previous elections in the country; youths have been ‘wrongly’ accused as being the most ‘inactive’ groups in the country’s democratic process. No wonder, most of our leaders (past and present) have been paying lip-service to our plights, like building of institutions, provision skill acquisition programmes etc.
Our vote is indeed our power! And this time around we MUST play active role in deciding the crop of leaders that will pilot the affairs of our great Nation as we match into the promise land.
Our public opinion through the social media (especially Nairaland & facebook) alone will not get the job done. Rather our collective show of commitment to rebuilding our nation, which will start by getting the right leaders in place to represent our collective interest.
Voting during election should not be seen as an act to fulfill our civil obligations only, but also as a means to decide our future as a nation and destinies as individuals. Let me be frank with you all. WHEN WE DON’T VOTE, OUR CORRUPT POLITICIANS ARE HAPPY!!!
So please let us all go out and get our PVC in our various local government area of registration. To check if your PVC is ready for collection, just follow this link: http://inecnigeria.org/?page_id=2160
It’s not all about saying “GEJ till 2019” or “sai Buhari”. . . the truth is that, IF YOU DON’T VOTE, YOUR CANDIDATE WILL NOT EMERGE VICTORIOUS!
So lets make the difference now.
If you have any question, pls feel free to ask and also add your contributions here. The time to act is NOW!!!
Thanks
God Bless all Nigerian Youths
And may God Bless Everybody
God Bless the Nigerian State!!!

Re: Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! by blackCITIZEN(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thank you!
Re: Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! by makazona(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
gd one from u
Re: Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! by desgiezd(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
@OP

God bless you for this matured post. It is a fresh breath away from tribalism and political mudslinging!
Re: Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Collect your PVC and kickout the PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! by ped007(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
blackCITIZEN:
Please is the registration still ongoing in abia, and what should I do incase am being forced or intimidated to vote for PDP... Sorry to say this but I witnessed it happen in 2011. Thank you!
for Abia State, check here www.inecnigeria.org/?page_id=2996
about being forced or intimidated to vote for a particular candidate; you have the right to say NO to intimidation. You can also report to security agents at the area.
Since we run a secret ballot system of voting here in Nigeria, NOBODY should decide for you.
Re: Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! by Abduletudaye(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
How do I get my own PVC? Am in Lagos..
Re: Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! by ped007(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
desgiezd:
@OP

God bless you for this matured post. It is a fresh breath away from tribalism and political mudslinging!
all these our greedy politicians know these things, which they'v continue to use against us for their selfish gains.
Lets come together and put a stop to ethnic politics and the use of religion as a deciding factor in our elections.
Re: Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! by ped007(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Abduletudaye:
How do I get my own PVC? Am in Lagos..
just locate the local goverment area allocated to your centre of registration, submit your temporary voters' card and you'll be issued the PVC.
For more info check your status at inecnigeria.org/?page_id=2160
Re: Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! by Abduletudaye(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
ped007:
just locate the local goverment area allocated to your centre of registration, submit your temporary voters' card and you'll be issued the PVC.
For more info check your status at inecnigeria.org/?page_id=2160

Alright.. Thanks sir..

1 Like

Re: Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! by ped007(m): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Alright.. Thanks sir..
you'r welcome.

1 Like

Re: Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! by agabusta: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
ped007:
GO & GET YOU PVC NOW!!!
The 2015 Nigeria General Election is around the corner, and the general public as usual is expected to play a major role in the electioneering process.
Be that as it may, as ‘ordinary’ citizens, it is very important that we should make all efforts to get our Permanent Voters’ Card (PVC) in order to determine the future of our great country.
We the youths have to play a major role in this forth coming election. Following the antecedents of previous elections in the country; youths have been ‘wrongly’ accused as being the most ‘inactive’ groups in the country’s democratic process. No wonder, most of our leaders (past and present) have been paying lip-service to our plights, like building of institutions, provision skill acquisition programmes etc.
Our vote is indeed our power! And this time around we MUST play active role in deciding the crop of leaders that will pilot the affairs of our great Nation as we match into the promise land.
Our public opinion through the social media (especially Nairaland & facebook) alone will not get the job done. Rather our collective show of commitment to rebuilding our nation, which will start by getting the right leaders in place to represent our collective interest.
Voting during election should not be seen as an act to fulfill our civil obligations only, but also as a means to decide our future as a nation and destinies as individuals. Let me be frank with you all. WHEN WE DON’T VOTE, OUR CORRUPT POLITICIANS ARE HAPPY!!!
So please let us all go out and get our PVC in our various local government area of registration. To check if your PVC is ready for collection, just follow this link: http://inecnigeria.org/?page_id=2160
It’s not all about saying “GEJ till 2019” or “sai Buhari”. . . the truth is that, IF YOU DON’T VOTE, YOUR CANDIDATE WILL NOT EMERGE VICTORIOUS!
So lets make the difference now.
If you have any question, pls feel free to ask and also add your contributions here. The time to act is NOW!!!
Thanks
God Bless all Nigerian Youths
And may God Bless Everybody
God Bless the Nigerian State!!!

Is transfer of Voter registration from one state to another still possible?
Re: Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! by ped007(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
agabusta:

Re: Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! by ped007(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
agabusta:

Yes! All you need to do is to take your card to the new state you'll like to be transfered to, and you'll be ask to write an application for transfer.
That'll be done within two days depending on the population in your new area of residence.
Re: Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! by agabusta: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
ped007:
Yes! All you need to do is to take your card to the new state you'll like to be transfered to, and you'll be ask to write an application for transfer.
That'll be done within two days depending on the population in your new area of residence.

Thank u for ur response. But pls can I use the temporary card to effect the transfer? I'm yet to collect my PVC.
Re: Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! by ped007(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
agabusta:

Thank u for ur response. But pls can I use the temporary card to effect the transfer? I'm yet to collect my PVC.
Yes you can.
Re: Go & Get You Pvc Now!!! by agabusta: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
ped007:
Yes you can.

Thank you. I will go back to INEC office. I have actually been there earlier. The security men tried to prevent me from gaining entry but I stood my ground. Afterwards, I waited for a long time for the person in charge to resume. I got tired after a while and went back to my office. Moreso, since I was not sure if I can use my temporary card to effect the transfer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join APC BBM Channel Pin C00462FB9 / BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / What Are The Options Available To APC Should GEJ Try To Stop The Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.