Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** (3786 Views)

|««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| / * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * / \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by mikuz(m): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
*dusts palms*
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Limerick: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Darkrebel:
So Tag me a "Teacher"....once i hold this cane/ its to choke this lame/
Till Giyazz death.... "will bring his Parents to School".....like its "Open Day"!!/
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by gottoboy(m): 12:59am On Nov 21, 2014
obainojazz:
Opener - 1 point- darkrebel
...when i saw dat pix with no front tooth..i know wahala dey......you's like a colony, a
sand heap of termites. . . bro, you Ain't Ill!!!(are termites Ill...or maybe I don't get it)
Rhymes - 2 points-gats tie rhymes..love em both.
Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points-giyaz got this..
Punchlines - 3 points-tie
Personals - 2 points-darkrebel as i discuss G's 'teeth'...that's filthy and
Crap/ plus that space in between....is the reason
we laugh/ cos it always reminds us....of "English
Class-work" ...... "Fill in the gap"!! /(this killed all).
Flow - 1 point-gats give giyaz dis one..flowed more easy with his.
Wordplays - 2 points-tie-both had intelligent wordplays
Closer - 1 point-.. So after this 'bout. . . y'all will throw him Satchet
water just to help me confirm it's a Pure win!!!
Then stitch G's Heart.....to a "Verse last part"
......now he's "Closer" to God !!!/
Abeg na tie... d ope battle..
mvgt-tie
rebel was more creative though...
.warriblood come vote.
Hill
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by gottoboy(m): 1:05am On Nov 21, 2014
Are yall Sh11ting me?

Giiyaz was aggressive! Buh Darkrebel slightly edged this bout
MVGT; Darkrebel

2 Likes

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by JigsawKillah(m): 1:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Smh Mikuz
Stop being a bîtch!

1 Like

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by kr0ne(m): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2014
Opener - Darkrebel

Rhymes - Tie

Similes/ Metaphors - Tie

Punchlines - Tie

Personals - Darkrebel

Flow - Darkrebel

Wordplays - Tie

Closer - Tie

Mvgt - Darkrebel

1 Like

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by GIYAZZ(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2014
kr0ne:
Opener - Darkrebel

Rhymes - Tie

Similes/ Metaphors - Tie

Punchlines - Tie

Personals - Darkrebel

Flow - Darkrebel

Wordplays - Tie

Closer - Tie

Mvgt - Darkrebel
Krone you said tie before now you`re saying Dark rebel won! U just changed your verdicts! Nonsense!! You want to bring drama here abi?

Mikuz, delete this verd! Since he is tryna be biased here, his verd his automatically null and void! iI no gree!!

Krone you `re biased!!!!!
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by JigsawKillah(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Krone you said tie before now you`re saying Dark rebel won! U just changed your verdicts! Nonsense!! You want to bring drama here abi?

Mikuz, delete this verd! Since he is tryna be biased here, his verd his automatically null and void! iI no gree!!

You're stûpid
Na the Chief Judge u dey follow drag?
U deserved to be banned!
The points were against you, I meant he miscalculated it, hence the tie in the first place
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by obainojazz(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2014
gottoboy:

Hill
hill?
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by GIYAZZ(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2014
JigsawKillah:

You're stûpid
Na the Chief Judge u dey follow drag?
U deserved to be banned!
The points were against you, I meant he miscalculated it, hence the tie in the first place
You're an e-diot!!! Hater!!!! That `s how you`ve been following me around the WWW dropping hate comments! May God punish you there!!

Miscalculate what? Bullsshit!! He just wanted to give the win to Dark rebel so he won`t come up as an enemy! He knows that deep down! Stupid man!!

I hate people who ain`t real! And Kr0ne ain`t REAL!!!

ffuck him!!!!
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by JigsawKillah(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2014
GIYAZZ:
You're an e-diot!!! Hater!!!! That `s how you`ve been following me around the WWW dropping hate comments! May God punish you there!!

Miscalculate what? Bullsshit!! He just wanted to give the win to Dark rebel so he won`t come up as an enemy! He knows that deep down! Stupid man!!

ffuck him!!!!

Jus one vote not going your way and your bîtching
Smh
No wonder you're wack
You won't get near 10th in that diamond bank stuff
Loser
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by obainojazz(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2014
GIYAZZ:

ffuck him!!!!
he reread d verses na...nothing there...
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by GIYAZZ(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Jus one vote not going your way and your bîtching
Smh
No wonder you're wack
You won't get near 10th in that diamond bank stuff
Loser
It`s your stupid father that`s wack!! E-diot!!!!

Kr0ne`s vote is null and void! Simple!! Cos this was the same kinda verd I dropped on Mikuz vs Fyh`s brawl and they didn't count it! Go check!!

And better stop quoting me, its clear you're one of my haters!

Keep hating tho. I`m gonna need your types to develop my skills! Fool!!!

See you're gonna be here and see me become a celebrtity, its already happening, just wait. . . mumu hater!!!

2 Likes

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by AbuMikey(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2014
Sound Beating shockedgrin

Fill in the Gap shockedgringrin
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by JigsawKillah(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2014
GIYAZZ:
It`s your stupid father that`s wack!! E-diot!!!!

Kr0ne`s vote is null and void! Simple!! Cos this was the same kinda verd I dropped on Mikuz vs Fyh`s brawl and they didn't count it! Go check!!

And better stop quoting me, its clear you're one of my haters!

Keep hating tho. I`m gonna need your types to develop my skills! Fool!!!

See you're gonna be here and see me become a celebrtity, its already happening, just wait. . . mumu hater!!!

What's happening? Me, your hater? When you keep lying? Tell yourself the truth bîtch you're wack, you're wack!

Keep fooling around and deceiving sosiq into featuring you with his hard earned cash. Better go tell Illscripts to teach you fool

obainojazz:

he reread d verses na...nothing there...

Na that one make the goat dey cry
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2014
Sneeze....
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by GIYAZZ(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2014
JigsawKillah:

What's happening? Me, your hater? When you keep lying? Tell yourself the truth bîtch you're wack, you're wack!

Keep fooling around and deceiving sosiq into featuring you with his hard earned cash. Better go tell Illscripts to teach you fool
Hahahahahaha!!! I`m wack, and I beat you when I was still learning the ropes!!! Beat you when we did a rebuttal, even beat you to your own niche; Gangsta rap gringringrin

Stsupid wack hater! tongue

Go and ffuck yourself with a broom, at least Illscriptz has got a career he`s nursing, but you? Wet in you get? Nothing!!!

Just an ugly face you're stucked in through out the rest of your miserable life!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by JigsawKillah(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Hahahahahaha!!! I`m wack, and I beat you when I was still learning the ropes!!! Beat you when we did a rebuttal, even beat you to your own niche; Gangsta rap gringringrin

Stsupid wack hater! tongue

Go and ffuck yourself with a broom, at least Illscriptz has got a career he`s nursing, but you? Wet in you get? Nothing!!!

Just an ugly face you're stucked in through out the rest of your miserable life!!!! grin

Smh
Beat me when? If you write a verse again you'll still claim learning the ropes....wacktard! I pity you...beat me to rebuttals? Lmao!
I got an advice....why not stick to selling the okrika clothes you've been selling? It's not a must to sing na....shooo
Go read the bars again....then read the bars I write now....I wrote a very short verse and you claim u win? Ask Khena, your god what happened when I meant him....he'll tell you
Ode!
Now fûck off...piglet
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by GIYAZZ(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Smh
Beat me when? If you write a verse again you'll still claim learning the ropes....wacktard! I pity you...beat me to rebuttals? Lmao!
I got an advice....why not stick to selling the okrika clothes you've been selling? It's not a must to sing na....shooo
Go read the bars again....then read the bars I write now....I wrote a very short verse and you claim u win? Ask Khena, your god what happened when I meant him....he'll tell you
Ode!
Now fûck off...piglet
Have you forgotten so soon? How I beat you flawlessly? You didn't even get a single vote to your name that day. E-diot!!!

You claim to have beaten Guykhena but you're scared to mention his name correctly. Coward!!

Guykhena, see what this ugly thing is saying?

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! gringringrin

Go and die Jig, you ain`t got the answer! tongue

1 Like

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by teddybiyasi(f): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2014
mikuz close this thread biko
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by gottoboy(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2014
obainojazz:
hill?

Cos my lines firm still/ gents feel/
Your men kneel/ and applaud these
rhymes. . . cos I'm lyrically damn skilled/ but you? Can't thrill/ you're boring and lame. . . you's like a colony, a sand heap of termites. . . bro, you Ain't Ill!!!
Ant Hill
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2014
GIYAZZ:

dude keep quiet there.

we all know mik gave a hate vote clearly against me...I didn't complain ...did I?. .so accept whatever comes.. we both dropped ddope stuff. .stop your nonsense controversies and derailing....
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by obainojazz(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2014
gottoboy:

Cos my lines firm still/ gents feel/
Your men kneel/ and applaud these
rhymes. . . cos I'm lyrically damn skilled/ but you? Can't thrill/ you're boring and lame. . . you's like a colony, a sand heap of termites. . . bro, you Ain't Ill!!!
Ant Hill
OK..I get it now
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2014
I don't know why niggas act like this...am disappointed in you giyazz ....see the way you spammed this beautiful thread...anyway let the voting continue..you are even explaining your lines to voters on the battle thread. .. na wa oooo
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Limerick: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2014
stop spamming this thread..why are you guys like this? this is wickedness
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Limerick: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Limerick: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Have you forgotten so soon? How I beat you flawlessly? You didn't even get a single vote to your name that day. E-diot!!!

You claim to have beaten Guykhena but you're scared to mention his name correctly. Coward!!

Guykhena, see what this ugly thing is saying?

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! gringringrin

Go and die Jig, you ain`t got the answer! tongue
ehen? Wetin con dey there? He beat guykhena, wetin guykhena wan do?
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2014
Limerick:
ehen? Wetin con dey there? He beat guykhena, wetin guykhena wan do?

dude respect yourself..what is your problem ..can't you see this is a battle thread? you have voted..why can't you just leave..why acting like a child?
I know you are doing this intentionally...but don't worry...what goes around comes around

2 Likes

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by coogar: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2014
kim is a funny dude!

how can you give that opener to giyaaz? surely, his bars was over-forced. ain't does not sound like ant. he wanted to pun anthill - but it doesn't sound anywhere close to ain't ill.

darkrebel came with the filling the gap bar which fits very very perfectly. people with issues with their teeth go for cavity-filling & that's filling a gap. that's actually the best bar in the battle in terms of creativity.

if we aren't going to say the truth just because of personal beef then it ruins the credibility of this place. just because you hate darkrebel doesn't mean you should vote dishonestly. it's gross immaturity.

1 Like

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:
kim is a funny dude!

how can you give that opener to giyaaz? surely, his bars was over-forced. ain't does not sound like ant. he wanted to pun anthill - but it doesn't sound anywhere close to ain't hill.

darkrebel came with the filling the gap bar which fits very very perfectly. people with issues with their teeth go for cavity-filling & that's filling a gap. that's actually the best bar in the battle in terms of creativity.

if we aren't going to say the truth just because of personal beef then it ruins the credibility of this place. just because you hate darkrebel doesn't mean you should vote dishonestly. it's gross immaturity.
don't mind kim. He's a certified d1ckrider!

Opener = darkrebel

rhymes = tie

flow = DR

mets = tie

punch = giyazz

personal = darkrebel... That fill in the gap...

w/p = null

closer = tie

4 - 3

mvgt = darkrebel....
Giyaz, reduce the stretch in your lines..
Rebel stop dancing around before landing a punch.. "Then, then, then," quit it...
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2014
MVGT: DarkRebel

Lagunna:

I dey on ban angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mailmalc Vs Wordsmith / * * * ^ ^ Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread ^ ^ * * * / Mykali, This Be Chinko Rap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.