Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** (3787 Views)

|««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| / * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * / \**/ Fire Fight IV: Elymaxiimus Vs Iamaromolaeran \**/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by JigsawKillah(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Have you forgotten so soon? How I beat you flawlessly? You didn't even get a single vote to your name that day. E-diot!!!

You claim to have beaten Guykhena but you're scared to mention his name correctly. Coward!!

Guykhena, see what this ugly thing is saying?

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! gringringrin

Go and die Jig, you ain`t got the answer! tongue

I'll beat you and guykhena combined
Don't quote me again
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Ksslib(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Opener - Darkrebel

Rhymes - Tie

Similes/ Metaphors - Tie

Punchlines - darkrebel

Personals - Darkrebel ----fill in the gap

Flow - Tie

Wordplays - Tie

Closer - Giyazz

Mvgt - Darkrebel

1 Like

Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by 007Bruce: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
it's bodybag game Giiyaz, darkrebel is supplying coffins grin
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Iceskidd(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
007Bruce:
it's bodybag game Giiyaz, darkrebel is supplying coffins grin
lolz, mvgt darkrebel
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by obainojazz(m): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
rebel is very intelligent... been reading d verses since ...he won d brawl.
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sneeze...
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by Ibime(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sneeze. . .

Am just seeing this thread.

MVGT: Rebel
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by captainflash(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
vgt- dark
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by sosiqdude(m): 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
JigsawKillah:

What's happening? Me, your hater? When you keep lying? Tell yourself the truth bîtch you're wack, you're wack!

Keep fooling around and deceiving sosiq into featuring you with his hard earned cash. Better go tell Illscripts to teach you fool

Na that one make the goat dey cry

Hey young man..never u mention my name with ya mouth again...
You know nothing!
Re: ***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** by djtommy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Darkrebel:
#Keys
* We all Know how Giyazz front Teeth are.
* the name of Giyazz girlfriend is Charity.
* we all know bout' Giyazz sister.

*Leggo

Giyazz should have cowered....chickened and Ran/ but since the coward.... Insisted we Rap/ so listen to facts/ as i discuss G's 'teeth'...that's filthy and Crap/ plus that space in between....is the reason we laugh/ cos it always reminds us....of "English Class-work" ...... "Fill in the gap"!! /

And if Giyazz swerves......or drifts to my zone/ then to his g.f's 'house'....i ll' bring in them chromes/
Ruin her rotor cuff.....when am twisting her bones/
And from her 'Crib' alone.....i ll' start slitting his Ho/..for its written and known/...that the name "Charity" ..... "Begins at Home"!! /

Like yazidi women....he ll' be rraped with words......
Before I pull his beards/ and he ll' lose his strength/ when Amanda's conjured...with this flagrant brash....and reeling text/ so as to prove in depth/ that just like his Sis....Giyazz career....is as good as dead/

You ll" see "Justice League" ....if this shrimp forgot that/ i had killed him before....with flints and cutlass/
Call me "Green Lantern" ....when am Ripping the numb hag/ or i ll' morph to that Hero...... "that sprints on track fast" / or i ll' abduct the "Captain" ...and make G 'remember'....without giving him "Flash" back!! /

I ll' leave Mazi Dazed/ then detach the fake/ and if he dares to "Question" ....i ll' slash his face/ with sparkling blades/ then give him the "Answer" ……like "Frank Idohu" .... "After the Commercial Break" !!/

And for acclaiming he's Manager....he ll' be pierced in his scalp/ when i ransack his office...to leave tears in his calf/ cos reason he's Manager....is cos he's been managing a Shirt....for a Year and a Half !!/

I ll" shape shift to "Wrongturn"
Then barge in G's "Shop"....on Monday Night/ to buy a sprite....with Cornflakes and/ some pancake,Pies/
Then move to the counter....with a bomb raised high/ and when Giyazz says hello....i ll' let my gun say Hi/....then you ll' see Giyazz plead...like " "Wrong" Abeg, "Wrong" Abeg"...fore' i bonk the dumb Ape's eyes/ then tell him "Customers"....."Are always Right " !!/

And while he preached litanies/ I dey shark Shepe....and sniff Canibis/
Drygin, Schnapps....i was sipping em' drinks/
So if Giyazz tempt me....i go pour "Alomo" for him eye.....till he Weeps "Bitterly" /

And If this herd man....that should be moving them cattle/ tries making the News...he ll' be duly dismantled/ fore' i throw a fist....that ll' leave him "below screen".....like "Movie Subtitles"!!/
You ll' see me blight this swine/ murk and crack his spine/ then turn him to letter "N" .....fore' he's shattered and/  "Slashed horizontally" ....till giyazz looking.....like the "Naira Sign"!!! (₦)

And 'Motorists' will hail....me as Frankenstein/ for i ll' control the 'road'... when I plank this Ant/ paint him "Red,yellow,green" …….have him Clamped with fangs/ then "hang him in the street".... "Human Traffic Light"!!!

So Tag me a "Teacher"....once i hold this cane/ its to choke this lame/
Till Giyazz death.... "will bring his Parents to School".....like its "Open Day" !!/

So accept your fate/ know your mum blew my "flute"....and pecked my Nape/ but if this lifeless Gay/ says a girl blew his "Trumpet" ....it must be that "Angel" ....on "Judgement Day"!! /
And since G...is so far from the Lord/ i ll' correct the pagan....flip him over the board/ till his shoulders are hurt/
Then stitch G's Heart.....to a "Verse last part" ......now he's "Closer" to God !!!/

i'm jusing seeing this ...Nice one rebel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mailmalc Vs Wordsmith / * * * ^ ^ Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread ^ ^ * * * / Mykali, This Be Chinko Rap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.