Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! (5512 Views)

Mila Kunis And Ashton Kutcher Dressed Inl Indian Attires For A Wedding In Italy / Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher After Six Years Of Marriage / Demi Moore Is Ending Her Marriage To Ashton Kutcher; Consults Divorce Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by prettyH(f): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2005
@ HA

Those two certainly can not last. For pete's sake he's ashton ..the most unserious minded bloke i've ever known

@dovey

dream on brother ..dream on. Age is definitely nothing but a number but as for the divorce thats so emminent. We are talking bout hollywood. They change partners like they go shopping. So theirs certainly won't be anything new...would it?
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by Swish(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2006
You must be joking? Well nothing is new. They probably might have a whirlwind of a marriage (not like i'm a prophet or anything). I wish them the best sha.

@prettyH
have you ever met him or anything like that, i mean personally that is?
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by eveseh(f): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2006
whih dem happy marry
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by Saiesta(f): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2006
Like that's a bad thing ? While DONALD TRUMP A billionaire of 60 years got married with a lady named Melania Knauss who is 34 years old and guess what ? they even got a baby together. That's just disgusting man.
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by EastnEuSis(f): 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2006
Demi Moore= undecided

Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by djrandom(f): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2006
WHAT! shocked shocked shocked Luv, Lurve or Love. Its crazy! When she was 15, he was born. He could as well be her son(ifshe had teenage pregnancy). Right now, I feel celebrities are just trying to create more of what they becsme popular for: DRAMA! Well, I want to think positive. A toast to Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher's union. Good luck & I hope it lasts.

Please, can somebody tell me I'm being punk'd? shocked tongue
Re: Demi Moore (42) and Ashton Kutcher (27) Are Married! by sammyjl(f): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2009
and yet i have issues dating younger men, even a yr younger, but hey, its lv
Age aint nthn but a nr as they say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Linda Ikeji Engaged To Jude Okoye Psquare`s Elder Brother / Meet Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend As They Love Up In Romantic Photos / Nollywood Now Acting Nakked And Romantic Scenes Freely…end Time Thing. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.