Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State (25433 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic / Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by ignis: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
The innocent victims.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by youngice(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
azpekuliar:
After some time the mind gradually becomes numb to these random acts of mindless violence.
that's the heart breaking aspect

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by helenCruz(f): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
Fake news...yes, there was an attack on a secondary skul buh there was no shooting involved.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Applaner: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
North, wateva u ve in stock to do against ursef do it in a hurry.
kill all de youth and de children, kidnap all de females, just make sure u don't ve a future by killing ur future leaders.
den kill ur selves.

operation uproot north by demselves.
amen

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by shizzleStar: 12:05am On Nov 18, 2014
holatin:
When the man promised us FRESH AIR, we were so happy, didn't know he meant fresh bodies.
may me and my family don't Ve a share in this kind of fresh air
yes, please encourage boko haram to throw more bombs to remind us that Jonathan promised us fresh air
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by shizzleStar: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2014
Applaner:
North, wateva u ve in stock to do against ursef do it in a hurry.
kill all de youth and de children, kidnap all de females, just make sure u don't ve a future by killing ur future leaders.
den kill ur selves.

operation uproot north by demselves.
amen
Amen cheesy
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by holatin(m): 5:53am On Nov 18, 2014
shizzleStar:
yes, please encourage boko haram to throw more bombs to remind us that Jonathan promised us fresh air
pls tell me u are kidding ? cus if you are not then u are an handsome and pitiable fool.
what an encouragement there ? can't u read between the line, am reprimanding him that he isn't offering what he promised and u can say is am encouraging boko haram.
I shake head for u
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by holatin(m): 5:58am On Nov 18, 2014
shizzleStar:
Amen cheesy
and if we check properly, you will come from a good Christian home.
where did you see behaviour like this in the bible, u wish harm against the north, tell me what you are going to achieve.
If people like you exist and find themselves in politics they will only tend for their tribe, religion or race.
I Dont think the phrase ONE NIGERIA ring a bell to u.
one word for you bro change your mindset.
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by holatin(m): 5:58am On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by Norstrademus(m): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2014
Dalyricz:
Na wa oh BTW,How will they just take a Boy to
Primary school one day to resume
a new session wit them. Just his
2nd day in class they made
him the Assistant Class Monitor,
2weeks later, the Monitor died and
they made him the monitor.This same boy
got to
Secondary
school and in their SS3, he was
made the Deputy Senior Prefect
3weeks later the Senior Prefect fell
sick and died.He got to the University and
they
made him the Assistant class
Governor, the Class Governor just
slept one day and he didn't wake up
again and he was made the Class
Governor.
In their Final year, they made him
Vice president of the
Department; during a Riot in
school, they killed the President
and they made this Boy the
President of Zoology Department.
He graduated and started a
Lecturing Job, there he was still
made a leader.
he later ventured into Politics and
he became the Deputy Governor
of his state, but God save that
Governor,he didn't die, they
remove him and this man became
the Governor.
Later on, Baba Iyabo call him to become Vice
President,
Years later, the President Died, and
this Man became the President of
the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Now, ECOWAS say they want to make
him the Vice chairman of ECOWAS buh
Chairman of
ECOWAS
said Noo that they should made
him the Chairman at once, that he's not
ready to
die.
Please, What's the name of the MAN
ur fada!!!
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by hiss(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2014
kennygee:
Na wa o, when will stories like this cease in our Country?

Do our Kids now have to go to school with armed soldiers?
Which armed soldiers, the ones that will drop their weapons and out run d student
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by calcus(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
datbay:
I weep for my country
Tears full your eyes be that. When our leaders are smiling, u want to weep
Re: Gunmen Reportedly Attack Secondary School In Niger State by chidiswt: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
ifaoni:
and some e-diots wil say geg is working. #fools
y do we kip blaming d president evn in litu matas dat on a normal circumstance shd b handled by d state governors. Haba! Wat is den d functions f d state governors. Pls let's try n b reasonable like literates not odawise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landmark University Builds Silos As It Expands Rice Production (photos) / Collect Your Certificates Before December Or Face Penalty - WAEC / After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.