Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba (6482 Views)

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by IgrigiHercules: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
**grins** My babes please all i need is any supposed Igbo pictures. I need to do what i am commisioned to do. Please call me seanet and mayoroflagos. We need to have a discussion with them. embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by contactlenz: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
... Another E- war

I must not miss this epic story

****** spread mats on thread*****
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Oment5: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chidozieude:

shut up!

u are our piece of meat.

u and ur fellow eediots threatened Chino today, for that, u will PAY!!!

Chi wey no get money embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

call okijaamaka while ur sister vivian is sucking my dikk

Hey Yo-robber goat.
Do your worst or fvck off my mentions cos your staining it with this your dirty amala ati ewedu handgrin

I hate when smelling people are quoting my handle.

Shey you don poo for nylon this night?grin

4 Likes

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by IgrigiHercules: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chidozieude:

u are in pain. u dey shake as u dey write dat post

grin grin grin grin grin grin

where is vivian?

**LOLLINGS** Girl stop disturbing him, face me, i am your dozzy and i need your newwds this nite. #iloveneewds embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Dc900: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
There is war in Katanga. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Oment5: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chidozieude:

u are in pain. u dey shake as u dey write dat post

where is vivian?
GeneralObasanjo:
We are going to tame the ediot.
Two foolish yo-robber goats.
You people have now went dumb immediately I registered my presence in this thread. You are now quoting and replying your useless selvesgrin
I wonder what will happen if other neat and gallant Igbo men are still awake to reply your nonsensical comments, you people would have flee like you did the other day only to come back at early morning to rub your agbo egogrin

Smelling dirty set of people still living in stoneage.
Anyways, I don't blame you people, I only blame the rustic zinc and smelling environment wey dey cause brain dysfunction for you people.
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by IgrigiHercules: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
**grins** ChidozieUde, please talk to me. I am supposed to be your dozzy, customized, iconised sandwiched together and wrapped into one. innit? **LOLLINGS*8 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Oment5: 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
These yo-robber cows are even dull for my likingundecided

Make I knack head for bedgrin

If them like, they can bewitched their next door neighbor who has more chicken than them cos that what yo-robber people are good atgrin

Awon witches and wizard.
Awon smelling and dirty tribe

3 Likes

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by IgrigiHercules: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chidozieude:

stop jumping up and down dozzy

u know how u have cried to bed after we busted u

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

vivian is now Yolobar property

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

**grins** Ok my babe, the thread is on page 5, no show yet. This is not fair my dear baby. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Twistaray(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nairaland Y1bos are naturally foolish and brainless.

Couldn't help but laughed when a well known nigeria slave(Y1bo's) refer yoruba tribe as slave.
Isn't that a job,Igbo's of all tribe...Abeg make una stop the joke abeg...

Ok,i don enter where ar the Igbos...
How come 90% NL Igbo who claim to be rich are so poor,wat taapin?

4 Likes

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by IgrigiHercules: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chidozieude:

go and call buddahmonk and we start from there na

embarassed embarassed embarassed

na wahala market u buy so

embarassed embarassed embarassed

**grins** Ok Girl, your newwds is the only market, i want to buy. Send them to me. cry cry embarassed embarassed cry **LOLLINGS**

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Twistaray(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
grin

Ok,copy...copy...copy reproting for duty...
Copyyy...Copyyy
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by IgrigiHercules: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
**grins** These guys do not know the job undergorund operatives are doing on them. I thank my brothers warriors for signing me up on these newwds-hunting adventure. **LOLLINGS** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided #Godblessnairaland #andnowhereelse.

1 Like

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Tokunbohkinibig: 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
[quote aputhor=kettykin post=28098234]I think Igbos should focus more on their economic re organisation and reintegration , if igbos get the Aba and Onitsha ports from Jonathan's regime and have their international airport working full blast with igbos relocating businesses and families to the south East and a new economic renaissance in the south east emerges then any body can rule the country because the igbo economy will be fully isolated from the Nigeria's unpredictability and madness.

As oil declines and the federal revenue goes down , Nigeria would experience more and more restlessness with fulani's and Kanuri's invading the Middle belt towns and cities with kidnappings , brutal rapes , carnage , brigandage , arson and anarchy.

Also more ritual forests, ritual killers, extortioners, societal miscreants , hypocrites and rapists will emerge from the south west terrorizing lagos inhabitants Also there will be incessant closure off Ladipo market over flimsy environmental reasons , extortion of money from non yoruba traders, brutal street wars and looting in Mushin , Ajegunle ,Bariga Surulere, Epe and other failed neighborhoods .The vaunting and promotion of hatred and opposition to every good thing coming to other southern states, the degradation , mismanagement and abuse of the federal commercial capital status of Lagos leading to relocation of non indigenes with their businesses to friendlier states like Enugu , Akwa Ibom etc.

By and Large the political climate in Nigeria will require igbos neither to get more Nigerian stakes or loose Nigerian more stakes but maintain a cautious hold on their stake without loosing a political or economic inch for instance rather than forfeit their hold in the senate and house rep they could go for more strategic ministries like Transport and actualize the Aba and Onitsha Ports[/quote]

Waoh!!!!! What a pity!!!!! Wishing Yorubas bad has always left ibos behind Yorubas since 16 AD. Ve u noticed that Its only Yorubas that are willing and ready to remain in their Nation while others run away from their cursed and unproductive Land?

The only tribe that has got all What it takes to build a developed nation is Yoruba tribe. Odua nation would be as good as Switzerland after either violent or peaceful separation. I can assure you that Its only your people that would be begging and queuing for Odua visa.

Finally, Ibos would always depend on one tribe or the other for their survival. And that is why they are trying to force themselves on South/south people. What ibos failed to realise is that large part of South/South has brotherly relationship with Yorubas. Realistically, Edo state and even parte of d delta, middlebelt: Kogi, kwara ll never engage Yoruba nation in a superiorirty or popularity........

2 Likes

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Twistaray(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chidozieude:

i like ur spirit

laffing and crying at the same time

grin grin grin grin

u know what it means when we call someone out

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
shocked
Chidozieude:

i like ur spirit

laffing and crying at the same time

grin grin grin grin

u know what it means when we call someone out

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot / Nigeria Exported $4.47bn Crude, FAAC Got N1.83tn —NNPC / Edo PDP Leaders Ratify Orbih, Others’ Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.