Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba (6484 Views)

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Adminisher: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2014
waternogetemeny:
We take over from GEJ... By Fire and By Force. Let all Nigeria die

If you wanted the presidency you would be fighting for it now. Ibos like Arthur Nzeribe inspired the June 12 annuoment. YEA's Kanu suppoeted Abacha's regime elongation. Chukwumerije did his own as well. Ibos have invested nothing into our democracy, not blood, not jail term, not exile so they deserve nothing. In any case, GEJ has used up SE quota and it is a shame. The only sensible Ibo man is Rochas, the others are the typical empty, soul less automatons we see at Alaba who would sell their.xxxxxxx for yyyyy naira without missing a bit and no pangs of conscience. In Nigeria now, we have 'agric as a business' but this would never apply to politics. Nigeria may or may not divide but the Igbo will never smell the Predidency.
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by gerald09(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2014
tochukwuifeduba:

So the Igbo nation of over 45 Million should forget the presidency and hand over to the north? Obasanjo took the south-west, Jonathan South south and the Igbos of south East should forget their quota??
If igbos are bent on a presidential ticket you do know there is an igbo man Rochas of Imo state has declared his interest, y not support him rather than wait 2019
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by chinasaekperem9: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2014
Chidozieude:
*grins*

Doozybaba *grins*

u are all in trouble

*grins*

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
You are a big fool. Are you fools not tired of this picture posting?
Stupid insurgirls
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by chinasaekperem9: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2014
Injection101:

Carry your stupidity comot jor. No one take you serious. Mumu
these insurgirls are mumu. Chino aka oneeast, are you happy now?
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by chinasaekperem9: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2014
Artillery101:
You are in for a deep shiit. If you know the intels we have on you and your family you will not be ranting. grin

grin
you are a yo-robbar phool.
Have you had breakfast today? Keep up with the foolish acts
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Remarkable: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2014
would YOU GUYS EVER GET TIRED OF YOUR CHILDISH BEHAVIOR? I THOUGHT AFER A WHILE I WILL GET OLD FOR YOU GUYS, BUT TIT SEEMS YOU ARE REALLY ENJOYING BEHAVING LIKE A CHILD... EVEN KIDS THESE DAYS WOULD BE MORE MATURE THAN WHAT YOU ARE BEHAVING LIKE... I MEAN, COME ON... I AM SURE YOU'RE GETING ON IN AGE, AND AN ONLINE FORUM LIKE HIS THAT YOU HAVE HE FORTUNE TO COME ON TO, SHOULD BE USED TO GAIN MORE "SENSE" AND INSIGHT... NO HE OPPOSITE... DON' GET DUMBER AND DUMBER; LET ME BEG YOU; AND I HOPE YOU APPRECIATE THat for Remarkable to beg you is a big deal...

Now, you can ake my advice and sop behaving stupidly, or, shun my advice and threaten me tha my pictures are next.... the former will improve he qualiy of his forum for you and me and he rest of us hat come on here to learn from others and exchange ideas... he later does you no good, really... keeps ruining hreads, and you might not know I, but it will continue wasting your precious time and as I said... continue making you dumber and dumber-er!
he choice is yours.

Peace out. 222
IgrigiHercules:
**grins** These guys do not know the job . I thank my brothers warriors for signing me up on these newwds-hunting adventure. **LOLLINGS** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided #Godblessnairaland #andnowhereelse.

4 Likes

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Remarkable: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2014
Adminisher:

If you wanted the presidency you would be fighting for it now. Ibos like Arthur Nzeribe inspired the June 12 annuoment. YEA's Kanu suppoeted Abacha's regime elongation. Chukwumerije did his own as well. Ibos have invested nothing into our democracy, not blood, not jail term, not exile so they deserve nothing. In any case, GEJ has used up SE quota and it is a shame. The only sensible Ibo man is Rochas, the others are the typical empty, soul less automatons we see at Alaba who would sell their.xxxxxxx for yyyyy naira without missing a bit and no pangs of conscience. In Nigeria now, we have 'agric as a business' but this would never apply to politics. Nigeria may or may not divide but the Igbo will never smell the Predidency.

can you tell us why that is a "bad" thing? An Igbo not getting the presidency, that is. I do not understand what the fuss is all about... OP included - its really no biggy, because,the Igbo man getting it will probably not be one all Igbos will want.... if APC throws up Okorocha... I am sure he will have to be acceptable to other Nigerians, and / therefore, could even be seen as a "stooge" of either the SW or North.

So I really don't think Presidency should be what Igbos should be canvassing for... because I surely feel that when it happens, it will come and go, and we'll all see that nothing really was different, had he been, say, a TIV or Idoma president. (hope I am wrong shaa).

As for the part of your post calling Igbos names... can you tell us the state where "stomach infrastructure" decided the votes of the masses?
Are you a hypocrite?
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by omoreminder2: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2014
aurenflani:

YES!!!!!

salisu ibrahim, the Igbos will rule......
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Remarkable: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
tribalism is a reality in Nigeria, I have no problem with tribalism, but stu.pidity? I will murder a stupid person before facing a wild animal attacking me... I just can't stand, have no or low tolerance for such, not to talk of adults acting as kids...

I had no idea you were he same person as that "kneel down here" fella, you are funny, well, how about sorry? will you now stop the madness? picture posting and derailing threads
if need be etc ... I don't like coming to a thread and end up wasting my
Extractor101:

Nice one. Good you are insulting someone's father, don't cry to the mods when they return same to you. Welcome to the world of tribalism.
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Remarkable: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
tribalism is a reality in Nigeria, I have no problem with tribalism, but stu.pidity? I will murder a stupid person before facing a wild animal attacking me... I just can't stand, have no or low tolerance for such, not to talk of adults acting as kids...

I had no idea you were he same person as that "kneel down here" fella, you are funny, well, how about sorry? will you now stop the madness? picture posting and derailing threads will not stop tribalism; why not try civility, (as I am doing my best to try with you) if it bugs you so much?

no dey derail thread like that, I beg.
Extractor101:

Nice one. Good you are insulting someone's father, don't cry to the mods when they return same to you. Welcome to the world of tribalism.
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by PenSniper: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
donphiIopus:
After gej Nigeria can go ahead and divide

Thank you joor, Igbo koo, Igbo ni. Perpetual day-dreamers. Only their votes will elect GEJ and only he can give them the presidency as if others dont count. Imagine him using dollars to quantify loss in Nigeria. And only their tribe were killed and killed for GEJ. What a comic tribe !
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by PenSniper: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Question for the gods(can't imagine i said this). The igbos are for the highest bidder. The dream of aspiring for the top political office is only a mirage. At best, the senate president or speaker is a good enough destiny. Nigeria's politics is not for some unserious, ill sophisticated, bitter amateurs. Whoever deceived you into this blind politics has really bewitched you.

Succinctly stated.
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by PenSniper: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
waternogetemeny:
We take over from GEJ... By Fire and By Force. Let all Nigeria die

Bragging in vain since 1966.
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by PenSniper: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
Yo-robbers will always throw theirselves, OBJ's 8years didnt stop Ibadam, Abeokuta and Osogbo to be backward slums and slusteres of shanties.

OBJ's 8yrs didnt stop Ibadam from having the highest number of almijiris in Sub Sahara Africa.

OBJ's 8yrs didnt stop Ibadan from being the shotput republic where houses are build without toilet and bathrooms.

The only cement house in Ijebu Ode is the house of Subumi Balogun.

8yrs of OBJ cant stop yorobass from crowding in the ghettos of lagos, anyday govt demolish ghettos Yorobbaa thugs will take to the streets snatching handbags and looting Igbo shops.

If Nigeria presidency is a antidote against poverty and misery yet Guinea worm and Lassa fever are ravaging the entire Southwest, stomach infrastructure is what your political sophistication tell you, where people vote by being lured with cooked corn, odourless fufu and polish rice without fish or vegetable.

Igbo may not have political powers but economically they posses it, with your political power and sophistication you still dominate and breed like guinea pigs in maroko, ijora badia, ipaja ayobo, okokomaiko, ajegunle,..all the slums in Nigeria are dominate by yo-robbers.

Thunder will fire any mod that will ban me here.
Bring it on

And yet your apeish tribe cannot stay in your 'decent' villages back home. Are you making any sense? And you rant in degrading english on a forum like this. Which school produced you in the SE ?

1 Like

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by PenSniper: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
kettykin:
I think Igbos should focus more on their economic re organisation and reintegration , if igbos get the Aba and Onitsha ports from Jonathan's regime and have their international airport working full blast with igbos relocating businesses and families to the south East and a new economic renaissance in the south east emerges then any body can rule the country because the igbo economy will be fully isolated from the Nigeria's unpredictability and madness.

As oil declines and the federal revenue goes down , Nigeria would experience more and more restlessness with fulani's and Kanuri's invading the Middle belt towns and cities with kidnappings , brutal rapes , carnage , brigandage , arson and anarchy.

Also more ritual forests, ritual killers, extortioners, societal miscreants , hypocrites and rapists will emerge from the south west terrorizing lagos inhabitants Also there will be incessant closure off Ladipo market over flimsy environmental reasons , extortion of money from non yoruba traders, brutal street wars and looting in Mushin , Ajegunle ,Bariga Surulere, Epe and other failed neighborhoods .The vaunting and promotion of hatred and opposition to every good thing coming to other southern states, the degradation , mismanagement and abuse of the federal commercial capital status of Lagos leading to relocation of non indigenes with their businesses to friendlier states like Enugu , Akwa Ibom etc.

By and Large the political climate in Nigeria will require igbos neither to get more Nigerian stakes or loose Nigerian more stakes but maintain a cautious hold on their stake without loosing a political or economic inch for instance rather than forfeit their hold in the senate and house rep they could go for more strategic ministries like Transport and actualize the Aba and Onitsha Ports

The weeping tribe will always rant being their divine destiny.
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by PenSniper: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
An Tinubu is the Moses abi Joshua of yorobass, the type of Tinubu is whom your recommending for Igbos to lead them, who will collect kickback from Dangote and give him all the land at Isale Eko.

Tinubu a former senator, governor, goodfather, husband to a senator,son to former mkt leader, father to market leader, father-in-law to Rep and Assembly members, his son-in-law is a commissioner ....one person with all these offices and yet he is not satisfied he still want to be a president.

Your recommending Tinubu to Igbos, the ideology of an average Igboman and that of yorobaman is like day and night, a yorobaman need whom will worship him and he will lord over them by giving them foods and money to keep them perpetually loyal to him,

an Igboman is not ready to be under anybody, Igbos said King is an enemy, Igboman can be succesful without being hampered by traditional hierarchies unlike you people that love to be worship.
A Tinubu in Igboland can never rule over anybody, you can never see people trouping his resident like Mecca to eat breaskfast, lunch and dinner after they will prostrate flat like pyton, such orientation and ideology cant fly in Igboland.

Are you writing in english or yah pidgin ? What a jumble, what a tribe.
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by PenSniper: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Things have fallen apart in igboland and it can no longer be at ease. Presidency of Nigeria for igbo is wishful thinking, take it, leave it or jump to death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) / Price Of Petrol Across The World In Naira Per Litre - July 2022 / Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.