Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba (6483 Views)

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Amaechi And Jonathan: What Caused The Rift ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by IgrigiHercules: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Chidozieude:

i like ur spirit

laffing and crying at the same time

grin grin grin grin

u know what it means when we call someone out

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

**LAUGHSHARD**, You are supposed to be calling me dozzy and a pic attached to you comment. Babe why did you miss that?, Come rub Igirigi's hairychest, i am bored to death. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
Be kiaful whose pics your throwing around, i dnt give any phuck about your picture exbihition but any mention of Igbo by onye ofe will likely attract equal attack,

am off cus i dnt do threads more than 2pages.

Last shot phoooools

2 Likes

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Twistaray(m): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Extractor101:
Where are the Little kids?

@OkijaAmaka, Lie down flat and raise up your hand.

The phoool is above u now.

1 Like

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Twistaray(m): 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
grin grin

ok

Let's..

Go.

There.

where are the Igbos?

i get

time

tonight

hehehe hehehe

Make i copy

small

Grin*
Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by IgrigiHercules: 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
**grins** Thought the insurgirls were clever until they started branding Igirigi with imaginary names of their veteran tomentors. These girls are morronic clowns. #ilovetheirdancesteps **LAUGHShARD**

1 Like

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by IgrigiHercules: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
**Laughshard**, These girls bore me, they will not dance. #goingtobed. **grins**

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by IgrigiHercules: 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Injection101:

Carry your stupidity comot jor. No one take you serious. Mumu

**grins** Olabiyi Salam, you are not safe. The operatives are coming for you and others offline. #Thankyouandgoodnite lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided cry

1 Like

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by IgrigiHercules: 12:09am On Nov 18, 2014
Injection101:
[s][/s]

Who is olabiyi salam? You be mumu, you better go die somewhere. No one take you serious anymore cos your name is all over google server. Idiat

**grins** Why i love this game is that you do not know me, BUT I KNOW YOU, i enjoy the labels like dozzy that you gave me on this thread. Your family are good friend with us. #goodnite lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Dc900: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2014
DozzyOmental I know you slept well last night? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba by Remarkable: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2014
haha you got It right, tha's how they operate... when you are online, you see them not even manly enough to get a hard-on; but when everyone goes to bed and they make sure aren't on the thread... ahaaathat's when they come out, especially the mugu that keeps saying "come and kneel down here" lol that one is the biggest coward on nairaland, I kinda feel sorry for him though cause I can tell that "come and kneel down here" is what his father always told him right before stuffing his mouth with his dirty dicck and shooting se-men down his gut

Oment5:
Two foolish yo-robber goats.
You people have now went dumb immediately I registered my presence in this thread. You are now quoting and replying your useless selvesgrin
I wonder what will happen if other neat and gallant Igbo men are still awake to reply your nonsensical comments, you people would have flee like you did the other day only to come back at early morning to rub your agbo egogrin

Smelling dirty set of people still living in stoneage.
Anyways, I don't blame you people, I only blame the rustic zinc and smelling environment wey dey cause brain dysfunction for you people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gov T.A Orji Lost In His Ward / OPINION: Today's Yoruba Youths Are Too Lazy, Egoistic -adeyemi Adeleye / Kano Hisbah Abducts 31 Young Christian Girls Claiming They Were Prost1tutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.