Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

She Went Off With A Pot Bellied Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Went Off With A Pot Bellied Man (2038 Views)

Ladies...a Pot Bellied Rich Dude Or A Poor Six Pack Dude!;) / She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me / Pot Belly Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Went Off With A Pot Bellied Man by chika98: 2:55am On Nov 28, 2008
whatever90:

and i heard all this pot bellied men have tiny willy willies down there lipsrsealed undecided

how dem no go get?? When stomach never let dem see "road" lol
Re: She Went Off With A Pot Bellied Man by gangstaBOY(m): 2:55am On Nov 28, 2008
Poster, your friend might have liked him for his personality. Have you ever thought of that?

Money and looks is not that important althought it is a plus point but it will never give you a lifetime of happiness.

Its obvious that you have a cheap mentality and with no sense of good general knowledge at all. undecided
Re: She Went Off With A Pot Bellied Man by tpia: 3:47am On Nov 28, 2008
Re: She Went Off With A Pot Bellied Man by felifeli: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2008
Do I look like somebody who will lose his girlfriend to a fat fucker ? Please give constructive advice , or my friend might be going to Yaba next week. He's already chain smoking and before this he had never smoked a cigarette. He was in love guys , love is evil and I think it should be banned embarassed
Re: She Went Off With A Pot Bellied Man by chamotex(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2008
Pot Bellied Men are people too u know, they deserve to love and be loved
Re: She Went Off With A Pot Bellied Man by emonkey(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2008
Hi , I have just developed a small pot belly which I am unsuccessfully trying to lose and don't believe anything that they say to you about pot bellied i don't have a small willie sorry to disappoint.
Re: She Went Off With A Pot Bellied Man by JustGood(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2008
maybe the pot bellied man went to Ijebu to get some otrumokpo
Re: She Went Off With A Pot Bellied Man by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2008
His he richer? If so u have ur answer

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Has Feelings For Someone Else: / Are Therse Things Wrong? / Will U Kiss your Loved One In Front Of your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.