Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] (62802 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [Preliminary Eliminations Round 1] / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2014

*Beats of Adaobi by the Mavins blares from the speakers as Dj
DaveP does his thing.
*EzePromoe, Mizmycoli and Teeo walks hand in hand onto the stage from one end,
while Abumikey, Kachisbarbie (in her classic louboutin shoes) and Dygeasy does same from the other end of the
stage.*

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Good Morning grin

It's a pleasure to be here today.
I'm sure you're familiar with all our faces by now?

*clap *clap *clap * woohoooo!!!!!! cheesy grin grin

Now straight to business cool

Today, we present to you, 15 handsome and polished young men.

They have crossed through many hurdles to be where they are today in this contest.

Without further ado, It is with all pleasure that we introduce to you, the finalists who made it to this round....

*Drum Rolls*
*Clapssssss*

They are;

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Contestant Number 1
This guy is intellectually sound, he is confident. He is a fine young man who believes in himself, He is a King In Different Dimensions (KIDD)…..He is….
KIDDABLINGZZ!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1872151_kiddafinal2picnik_jpeg9205d70104d2d5f4e596e44b65d78609

Edward from Kakwagom in Boki L.G.A of Cross River State is in his late teens. He aspires to study medicine in the prestigious University of Benin grin. His hobbies are clearly defined; listening to good music, playing football, surfing the net and generally learning new things to improve his IQ.

On what makes him different from others, this is what he had to say: “Well, everyone is different and unique in their own way. Am I different? Evaluating me as a different person depends on the factors people see in me as we come in contact with each other - One of which is the way I deal with everybody with due respect and sincerity.”
He went ahead to list his physical features as one of them, "it would have to be my dark complexion and deep voice," he said.

He gets attracted to people who are original with a great sense of humor and a kind heart. Ironically, he doesn't have a role model.
"I don’t want to copy anybody or live my life trying to be someone else. As we all know no one is perfect. I just set high standards for myself and push myself to meet them with strong purpose and determination." he said.

His favorite food is a delicacy of pounded yam and vegetable soup (edikang ikong).
^^^ Kidda like beta tin sha! grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1872152_kiddafinal1_jpeg188d1f61f73e10524ea02fa5b1103773

His long term goal is to be a successful and well-known medical doctor who will be distinguished from his peers through hardwork and selfless service.
Football is his best sports game. His favourite team is Manchester United and he think the team's manager - Louis Van Gaal popularly known as LVG stands out because of his technicality in the game. He also admires his ability to keep his cool even when under immense pressure or in a defeat but the irony of it all is that even if he (Edward) is given the opportunity, he wouldn't want to be like Van Gaal.

"I have immense respect for him but all the same, I don't think coaching is my calling. I'd do better in the medical field than in the football field," he chuckles.
^^^That’s our Next Gen Medical Doctor Talking cool.

He thinks being himself is one tangible reason why he should be crowned Mr Nairaland.
"I know and believe I got all it takes to be Mr Nairaland. I couldn't comment on other contestants but deep down I'm sure I'm the complete package - intelligent, witty and humorous. I also have a great physique. I've got what I think most other candidates would find hard to beat." He said confidently.

VOTE this aspiring medical prodigy KIDDABLINGZZ for Mr NL December 2014

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Contestant Number 2
He is not just an emperor, He is a king, a cheerful soul, this guy is dashing! He has the kind of build that would make ladies drool in affection. His name?
EMPERORKING20!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871182_emperortue1_jpegd1f3469deab354fa6adec9fa7404bd28

Augustus Olodu, A.K.A EmperorKing is a Deltan from Ukwuani to be precise, in his early twenties. He is a student of Accounting in the University of Benin grin. Like what most guys love doing, he enjoys playing and watching the byootifu game and tennis matches. Surfing the net, traveling, swimming, reading novels (such as Harlequin, Silhouette, Hartsong etc), watching movies and meeting new persons are also some of his hobbies. He loves singing a lot, and at one point made it to the preliminary round of MTN Project fame season 6.0.

^^^ Celebrity Noni grin

On what makes him different from others, he said: "Well, if I were to coin it in one word, I'd say Simplicity......I live in the moment, I'm carefree, my sense of humour is on a whole other level, I don't think a lot. My lifestyle epitomizes simplicity."
He might be a simple person but ironically sophistication is the pinpoint of his attraction. According to him, he gets attracted to sophisticated, honest, emotional, caring persons and people who think things through, If you have an intelligent persona, a great sense of humour , one who can make people laugh away their sorrows, you just might have found a friend in The Emperor himself cool

^^^ That’s Awesome! (if you ask me)

He doesn't have a role model.
A plate of beans garnished with plantain or yam is his favourite, he would be grateful to anyone who serves him this meal.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871188_emperorwed2_jpeg45b6b27c413f154a72ed8e25166f07f9

His goal in life is simply to the best at whatever he does. His favourite sports game is football. While he is a Manchester United fan, he still considers Jose Mourinho to be his favourite.
"Why I think he stands out from the rest? Simple, he doesn't give a damn about critics, he's manipulative, he's got a foul mouth and he's versatile," he said.
Even at that, he doesn't think he wants to be like Mourinho, simply because he doesn't want to be someone hated by many people.

He believes influencing people with his cheery demeanour makes him most suitable to be crowned Mr Nairaland in this edition.

NLers, Vote This Young And Cheerful Accountant (in-view) EMPERORKING20 For Mr NL December 2014.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Contestant Number 3
This guy is handsome, his physique has caused some to drool in admiration, He has a combo of good looks and brains; He is K-Wonderful! Ladies and Gentlemen, meet -
KWONDER!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871235_kwondertue24_jpege0c4d8c608bc832d6ece6232f4bbdaa4

Kingsley is from Nnewi-South LGA in Anambra State, in his early twenties thinks of himself as loving and caring and all the things that could make a lady giggle. Waow! cool.
He bagged a Bsc in Computer science from Lagos State University. He cooks as one of his hobbies, loves going to new places, meeting new people and going to the gym, he enjoys listening to enormous collections of R&B classics and playing football.
What makes him different from others according to him is that he likes going against the odds, challenging the status quo.
"Just tell me it can't be done then you will see the real me," he said.
He is easily drawn to Confident, Honest, Intelligent and diligent people.

"As a young chap, I would say my mum (love you TJoy) is my role model. As a man my role model is my Dad. He is the perfect example of the Nigerian dream, that with honesty and diligence, you can achieve greatness."

Though he isn't picky when it comes to food, give him Egusi Soup blended with assorted meat and Semovita and you have his attention (Ladies and all concerned parties, take note) smiley

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1872597_kwond_jpege9740491ef88fade1f7b10486aaa2cc8

When asked his goal in life, he had this to say “The world has gone digital. This is the Apps generation and the youths are in the forefront of this drive . For instance, in Sweden bills and coins represent 3 percent of their economy. Physical cash is almost obsolete there. My goal is to be a major provider of e-services and products that will enhance the life and productivity of Africans”
^^^ Impressive!

Football, which he refers to as a beautiful game is his favourite sport. José mourinho is his favorite manager because according to him, "He gets the job done. He challenges the status quo. He troubles the system. Results is all that matters to him."
He wouldn't mind being in his shoes because to him, life is all about result and numbers don't lie hence he admires and follows his principles.

On why he deserves to be crowned the Mr. Nairaland, he said,
"I came into this competition without being aware of the politicking and behind the scenes activities involved. I didn't have the clout or popularity, but here I am at the final stages- I was not alone. With the help of so many Nlanders......my campaign train gathered steam and has never stopped running. I believe I represent the Nigerian youth. We don't have it all - sound educational system, good roads, electricity, stable economic environment, but we still Push, we still hang on, we smile and laugh. That is why I believe I should be Mr-Nairaland. I may not have it all but I will push, I will give the 'populars' a run for their money. I may not have it all but I have YOU."
Vote the Next Generation, Vote KWONDER! For Mr NL December 2014

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Contestant Number 4
He is handsome, he is jovial, he contributes meaningfully to this forum, he is disciplined; He is -
RILWAYNE001!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871248_rilwaynetue11_jpeg9f92e1036f875e0041ad42ce7dd8cdde

This handsome young man (Rithwan Adigun) in his late teens hails from Kwara State in Nigeria.
An ND graduate from Kwara State Polytechnic . He did his IT at Skye Bank Plc and hopes to be a full staff there soon. He is planning a Direct Entry to the University of Ilorin.
___On his hobbies, he enjoys reading books that are not restricted to his educational line/background.
When he isn't reading you can find him debating, travelling or watching movies.
He believes his originality and honesty makes him stand-out...little wonder he is attracted to honest, humble, ambitious, optimistic and jovial people.
Okonjo Iweala is his role model for her achievements in the World bank and as the Minister of finance in Nigeria. She is no doubt a successful financial expert.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871249_rilwaynetue22_jpeg573b77680998448a80fb1d2c50e53be8

___ A good woman knows food is the way to a man's heart, dear ladies...Fried egg, bread and tea is the way to this young man's heart...lol
He sites Arsene Wenger as his favourite club manager. Arsene Wenger to me is more like a lecturer who is not after Eldorado and glamour (trophies/titles) but rather to impart and bring up talents in the game of football...and yes he wouldn't mind being like Arsene Wenger.
He sees himself as the future CBN Governor. "I've got all it takes good looks, intelligence, smart, friendly, hardworking etc. Aside all these characteristics I believe my contributions to this site, places me on a higher edge than other contestants"...that's what he has to say on why he deserves to be crowned Mr Nairaland.
Dearest Nairalanders
I present to you, our very own aspiring CBN Governor.
Vote RILWAYNE001 For Mr NL December 2014 edition.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Contestant Number 5
He is gentle, He’s a cutie. Nairaland’s good guy. He is humanistic, He has a humble spirit, I present to you -
CHIBWIKE!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871164_chibwiketue1_jpeg87e023a2b2b8bb343a23898fe949dbbd

Chibwike Chukwuneke, a twin - though not 'too' identical, is an indigene of Anambra State...He is an undergraduate student of Federal Polytechnic Oko studying Computer Science.
His hobbies are listening to good music, watching football and reading novels.
'My mentality about life makes me different, I feel every one should be given grace, because no one is actually perfect'____ that's what makes him stand-out.

He is attracted to people that show concern about other people's predicament and people that respect humanity.
^^^ Don’t you just love him already! cheesy
___ He sites his boss as his role model and he is attracted to him because of his good heart and humility.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1872339_chibwiketue1_jpeg87e023a2b2b8bb343a23898fe949dbbd

Give Chibwike egusi soup and any 'swallow'...anytime/any day and you would automatically be in his 'good books'.

His favourite club manager is Pep Guardiola (the former manager of his 'darling' club Barcelona)
He stands out from the rest because of his intelligence,discipline and tolerance. Very few people can take the insults that was thrown at him when he left Barcelona, but he kept his mum and never bandied words with any one...now he is back doing what he knows how to do best and enjoying his profession. He (Chibwike) would love to be like him anytime any day.

On his goal - he hopes to create an organisation that would help put smiles on the face of the poor,needy,sick and the helpless. He desires to be with them, help them have fun, and put smiles on their faces...'I know I'd achieve that one day'...he says.

He feels everyone deserves to be the Mr Nairaland and the best man would win...
^^^ what a good heart?!
Ladies and Gentlemen
Vote this gentle dude CHIBWIKE For Mr NL December 2014 edition.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 12:42am On Nov 18, 2014
Contestant Number 6
His name is Joseph, He is a Jose Murinho wannabe, He is gentle, He is handsome, He is hardworking. His name is -
JOSSI994!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871189_jossitue1_jpegf50a4c60a22902f99a40b28c9d1e32a3

Jossi994 - real name(s), Joseph .A. James...has his roots in Cross River State , he is 20years old, a 300L student of the University Of Calabar studying Human Physiology.
His hobbies are soccer and reading, he also states his sense of humour as what makes him different. He is endeared to people with good character, good sense of humour, beauty and intelligence.
___Pope Francis is his role model because of his humility and simple lifestyle.

If Jossi994 has to live on one food for life, it would be rice and chicken sauce.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871192_jossiwed1_jpegcee031618344f911ee76300abe2554d9

'To graduate with a good degree, Start my own business and be self sufficient'...those are his goals.
José Mourinho is his favourite football manager, his self belief,wit and attitude, appeals to Jossi994.
When asked, if given the opportunity, he would you like to become like José Mourinho...he replies 'Why not?'

He feels he should be crowned Mr Nairaland because nairalanders deserve better in terms of topics and general issues. He would be able to help out in those areas through his office.
Nairalanders, Vote For Change, Vote JOSSI994 For Mr NL December 2014 to take us there!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 12:48am On Nov 18, 2014
Contestant Number 7
He is Handsome, He is Omo-Naija, He is an Edo boi, An epitome of humility…….He’s a real Niggah. He is….
NAIJABOIY!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871245_naijaboiywed11_jpeg6ab8e6b7518de1fe774ec4018681f0f5

Naijaboiy is a handsome young man in his late teens from Sabongida-Ora, Owan West Local Government of Edo State. He is a student of Law at the University of Benin grin. He enjoys travelling a lot and it has really helped him to know more about Nigeria and it's diverse cultures. "Dancing and listening to music is something I can never get tired of, and reading magazines & novels is also a favourite pastime."
Naijaboiy says when asked about his hobbies.

On what makes him different, he says, "I'm different from everyone else because of what I stand for. I like being me and being me is being real."
Honesty, Hardwork and Humilty(3H) are the things which attract him to people and his dad who is the true definition of 'head of the house. He also looks up to the Late Gani Fawehinmi (SAN).
Naijaboiy 's heart can be won with a meal of Beans and plantain.
^^^ I love this ministry too! cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871244_naijaboiytue21_jpeg9bc420baa4ecfa96f044d10213e410bc

Naijaboiy's best sports are Table tennis and Football, but he gives it all to FOOTBALL. “I don't really have a favourite team, I have this love for Manchester United because of my Dad, I see myself supporting anytime he's watching. I also like Arsenal and Barcelona because of their entertaining style of playing.
Chelsea has also been fascinating, their champions league win and their current unbeatable form has really attracted me to them. My favourite manager would be carlo ancelotti,because he is the most successful manager in Europe having won 3 European cups and other domestic titles in every club he has managed and If given the chance to be like Carlos Ancelotti, I won't want to be like him. I will want to be greater and better than him."
^^^ He sure knows his footie! grin

"My goal is to be a renowned Lawyer who fights for what is right,despite lawyers being tagged 'Liars'. I want to put a smile on the face of the oppressed in our society today. I want my impact to befelt even when I'm gone.
^^^ Nobility and Honor at its best!

He thinks he deserves to be crowned Mr. Nairaland because "I have all it takes and not because I'm popular on just a section on Nairaland"
Nlers,
Vote This Aspiring Lawyer, NAIJABOIY For Mr NL December 2014

61 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 12:52am On Nov 18, 2014
Contestant Number 8
He is fresh, He is sexy, He is handsome, He’s got grace, He’s got charisma, He is intellectually sound, He is………..
KULBOY!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871214_kulboywed1_jpeg2eef88c3c0a28e68167c1417b2ef90ca

Kulboy, a young handsome man from Rivers state, in his twenties, is a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (B.Eng) from the Prestigious Igbinedion University, Okada. His hobbies are swimming, surfing the net and playing video games. On what makes him different from everyone else, he says, "I have knack for learning different languages and presently I'm fluent in Eastern Ijaw, Yoruba, French and a little Hausa. Also the level of self-confidence/esteem I exude and my Uniqueness gives me an edge and differentiates me from the rest.”

What qualities does Kulboy get attracted to in people?
"I get attracted to people who show charisma, self-confidence, Thespians, people who have the ability to stand out in the crowd and people who possess intellectual curiosity”
Kulboy's role model is his mom because she is extremely hardworking and diligent by nature, goes out of her way to please people and she's a source of joy to many out there.
Give Kulboy a meal of pounded yam and his Mom's Egusi soup with a lot of stock-fish and Big Big snails in the soup and see if he wouldn't give you his atm pin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871215_kulboytue2_jpega3a276942d6028e47040f398634f00e3

When asked what Kulboy's goals are, he said “According to Fyodor Dostoyevsky "The mystery of human existence liesnot in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” Therefore my life's goal is to find a cause I can dedicate my existence to, so that when I'm about leaving this world, I would be
able to look back and smile knowing that I have left no regrets”.
^^^ Now, here is a young man who knows his onion(s)

"Which is your best sports game? Tell us about your favourite club manager and why you think he stands out from the rest."
"I enjoy playing football, watching the English premier league and UEFA Champions League. My favorite Club Manager is Sir Alex Ferguson though he is retired. When He was at the helms of affairs of Manchester united, He showcased brilliant Managerial skills and bonded well with his Team who not only saw him as their manager but as a Mentor whom they could Emulate both on the pitch and while living their Daily lives.
Kulboy’s reply when asked if he wanted to be another Sir Fergie; “No I wouldn't, In as much as Sir Alex Ferguson left behind a Legacy and a void which has become difficult to fill by his successors, I don't see myself limiting my potentials to the apogee of another man's career. I would love to have my own career path where I could achieve my fair share of unlimited greatness and be remembered for the legacies I would leave behind upon retirement. Everything Counts!”
^^^ Seems to me like an all rounder, waow!

"I deserve to be crowned Mr. Nairaland because I'm confident, good-looking, well polished, I have the style, the Grace, the class, the charm and most especially the brain/intellect to represent this great community, Nairaland on any platform Globally."
^^^ That’s Confidence!

You’ve seen it guys!
Vote Handsome KULBOY For Mr NL December 2014

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 12:56am On Nov 18, 2014
Contestant Number 9
He is Cute, He is an epitome of humility and respect……anywhere you see “10 types of…” on NL, whether it’s his moniker or not….just know He’s the brain behind it. His name?
TOSYNE2MUCH!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871276_tosynetue21_jpeg6e9bf21247a56ab859fdecd133d3d1a5

Adekola Oluwatosin Adewale, in his early twenties is a target oriented, disciplined and self motivated kind. He solves problems, he pressures himself to get things done, he is, a workaholic.
Studying Office Technology and Management, he enjoys reading, active nairalanding and playing the byootifuu game.
When asked what sets him apart from anyone else, here’s what he had to say; “I believe every human is created equally but we have different potentials” He believes he is different because he is; Original, creative, sincere and humble.
^^^ What a nice combo of virtues!

He gets attracted to godliness, intelligence, humility, confidence and honesty in individuals.
Guess who his role model is; Jesus Christ!!!
To Tosyne, Jesus is the very symbol of excellence.
All ye enemies of Tosin, you might wanna take note of this, if you wish to get in his good books……….>> Give him Beans! Yes you saw right, Beans!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871275_tosynetue11_jpeg3221c13ea9a7f1692c0f159f30296320

Talking about Tosin’s goals, he outlined three. To make heaven, To be the best in all his endeavors, To be a role model to others, putting smiles on the face of the needy and troubled
^^^ Waow! That’s Noble!

Tosyne2much is a die-hard Barcelona fan and believes his club would trash Chelsea FC even when Barca players are putting on slippers! cheesy
If given the opportunity, he would like to step into the shoes of Pep Guardiola, former Barca coach.
Finally we asked Tosin why he deserves to be crowned Mr NL; He replied thus.
"Haaaaa omo this kind kweshion use style carry weight but anyway sha I go try answer am noni (abeg make una no vote me out oooo grin ). I think I deserve to be crowned Mr Nairaland because I will drag friends, neighbours, my grandmother and my popsy to Nairaland and show to them my name written on the front page as Mr Nairaland *winks*. Secondly, I have never done anything worthy of ban by Nairaland moderators, so you can see that I'm also law abiding grin

Another reason why I think I should be crowned Mr Nairaland is because winning this contest will give me a massive boost of recognition and respect. More so, it will also give me a massive boost of creating more controversial threads TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ...... you know that's what I'm good at. just kidding anyway grin"
Nairalanders, let’s give this humanitarian a heads on to fulfilling his dreams.
Vote TOSYNE2MUCH For Mr NL December 2014!

43 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 1:04am On Nov 18, 2014
Contestant Number 10
Here’s another handsome, sexy, nerdy dude. Those specs on him just have this oohmph feel to it. His name is…….
CWAYA!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871178_cwayatue2_jpegf515fbd57dfa3431aa4158a2f8562dd9

Ifeanyi Cyril, AKA Cwaya, in his mid twenties hails from Anambra State, Nigera.
Cwaya is a software developer who bagged a Bachelors’ degree in computer science from Anambra State University, Uli.
He enjoys playing video games (Soccer), and of course! The byootifuu game itself. In his very spare time, he surfs the net and does some research work. He loves hitting the gym too.
^^^ We should see more of em biceps and forceps don’t you think? grin

“I believe in things that are unique, I create new stories and believe they can come true, I know that anything is possible, and although most people say anything is, they don't truly believe it, but I do.”………..that’s what sets Cwaya apart.
If you are intelligent, loving, compassionate, tech savvy, supportive, creative, matured, hardworking and most especially trustworthy, you would have Cwaya’s undivided attention and loyalty.
Bill Gates is his role model. When asked why, he had this to say; “I chose Bill Gates because he is my role model. He inspires me because he is a legendary computer programmer and a very successful business man. Also, he is a great leader for his Microsoft Company, and he is very generous. Gates is not selfish; he cares about other people who need help because they have diseases and they are very poor.”
Cyril’s favourite food is FUFU (Akpu in Igbo) with Oha soup or Nsala soup (white soup), any of the soups but the Akpu is CONSTANT. cheesy
^^^ Sounds like a plan, hmm, yummeee cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871181_cwayawed2_jpeg136c7040fdc3fb088bca10acee8843b6

When asked about his life goals,he said; “My main goals are to attain the height which Bill Gates, Larry Page and Mark Zuckerberg has reached. I wish to be a source of joy to the less privileged”.
Soccer is Cwaya’s most preferred sports game and he prefer the manager in Mourinho because of his enthusiasm, his eagerness and his passion to complete a mission.
^^^ Everyone loves Mourinho, apparently cheesy
Cwaya’s not so sure if he wants to be like Mourinho or not, however “he has some qualities that I love”, said Cwaya.

On why he deserves to be crowned Mr NL, he has this to say; “People say; “Beauty or rather Handsomeness cheesy this time, is in the eye of the beholder”.
I deserve to be Mr Nairaland because I know I have the qualities to be Mr Nairaland.
There Guys, your vote’s all he’s counting on.
Vote This Next Gen Software Developer CWAYA For Mr NL December 2014.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 1:13am On Nov 18, 2014
Contestant Number 11
He is in the diaspora, yet he hasn’t lost touch with his African heritage and pride, It so clearly reflects in his moniker. He is handsome, he is bold, he is……….
AMEFRICA!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871051_amefricatue1_jpeg7505c51ade9f03065270e109f22836f5

Olakunle Adewale, in his late teens, hails from from Ibadan, Oyo State. He’s a witty, down-to-earth, and level-headed guy. Before proceeding overseas to study Political Science, he had a short stint in History and Diplomatic Studies with OOU.

He enjoys watching movies on Netflix, reading, travelling, eating and dancing (pop/break dancing)
^^^ Hmmm I can only imagine *humming* cheesy

Amefrica says he can be humoristic and sarcastic (what a combo!). He went head to share a brief story with us; in his words, “I remember my first day of class here, one Canadian girl asked me where I was from, I told her Nigeria and she was like “Oh! That country, do you guys even have airports and airplanes there” My exact response “No oo, we don’t have any. You know while coming here, I was jumping trees like a monkey and after getting to The Atlantic Ocean, I swam it and met myself here”, the whole class burst into laughter. For real, you can never keep a straight face while with me, you must surely laugh!”
^^^ Okay try making me laugh sad angry undecided
cheesy just kidding

Here’s what he had to say on what makes him different; “I wouldn’t wanna say I’m different from others, because according to the Political Philosopher Jean-Jacques Rouseau, he says “In the state of nature men are equal.” Rousseau sees the private property as a source of inequality, mutual dependence and jealousy: “The destruction of equality was attended by the most terrible disorders. Usurpation by the rich, robbery by the poor, and the unbridled passions of both, suppressed the cries of natural compassion and still feeble voice of justice, and filled man with avarice, ambition, and vice. Between the title of the strongest and that of first occupier, there arouse perpetual conflicts, which never ended but in battle and bloodshed.”
Literally, what makes me different from others are not limited to one; simplicity and originality they are.”
^^^ That was deep!

Wale thinks of himself as Sapiosexual (He is drawn to intelligent folks). He also admires qualities of honesty, sincerity, and fineness of the heart. In his opinion, “beauty is skin deep”
He considers his Dad as his role model, his number 1 fan.

According to Amefrica, the thought of Eba and Eg(w)usi alone can almost give him a heavenly feeling.
^^^ Lolest

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871052_amefricatue2_jpeg56fbad4868fa6bb3993e62851d9394cd

What are your goals? We asked Amefrica.
He replied thus; “After graduating, I intend to take my studies further and find a suitable role within an international organization (United Nations), ideally with specific focus on assisting people who have been displaced over the years due to war, famine, flood, and other natural disasters, before coming home and lead my Home Country, my aim is to becoming the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria one day and I’m working hard towards that. These are my goals.”
^^^ That’s Patriotic, Goodluck!

Sir Alex Fergusson is his favourite club manager, yet he wouldn’t wanna be like him, he wants to be different and more.

On why he deserves to be crowned Mr Nairaland, he said and I quote; “Every contestant in this competition deserves to be crowned Mr Nairaland, If I had my way, I’d crown them the title. But, over the past months that I’ve been here, I’ve recommended Nairaland to my Professors and Classmates who are pretty much interested in Nigerian Politics, I can assure you, there are at least 2 of my professors here, and like 3 of my classmates (either as a guest or a registered member), who knows maybe being crowned the Mr. Nairaland title would be at least the reward of taking Africa’s largest forum to my school. *smiles* and I can as well boast to them, I’m now the face of the forum for the mean time. *winks*”
Guys, Ladies
Help Him Become “More” Vote AMEFRICA for Mr NL December 2014.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 1:17am On Nov 18, 2014
Contestant Number 12
This young man is gentle, he doesn’t believe in talking too much, he looks sexy nerdy shocked He would never settle for less. Guys! Let’s give it up for -
CHIEFOLOLADE!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871170_chiefololadetue2_jpeg36239daf5595e683958e503a21928915

ChiefOlolade hails from Kwara state, currently living in the city of Lagos. He is in his early Twenties.
Presently studying Computer Science at Federal Polythechnic Offa, he is the Current President of NARCOSS in his institution.
He loves gaming, football, researching, giving presentations and contests.
Asked what makes him different from others, he said “I'm different because I don't have the word 'impossible' in my dictionary”. ChiefOlolade lives in a world of possibilities! (impressive I must say).

Furthermore, he added thus, 'Relatively unknown to most Nairalanders but I believe it is possible to win this contest, I've done it before while I was still very much unknown in my department; both students and lecturers before contesting for President, but today, I'm well known throughout the department and faculty as the 001 of Computer Science department, so I'm positive again here....'' He cannot do this without your support.
He easily gets attracted to People with high level of Intelligence, literacy, zeal and passion.
He mentioned Yinka Quadri (His Dad), Jude Abaga (M.I) and Dr Jimoh I.A his lecturer, as his role models.

His favourite Meal is Dodo Ati Ewa (Beans and Plantain).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871169_chiefololadetue1_jpegcf59ba32dbbec41ec579cc43ce5d71e4

On what His goals are; He said He intends owning an IT firm, to achieve the best in everything he does, to contribute his quota to National development and lastly to help people with their dreams in every way He can.
^^^ Our very own Chief, ChiefOlolade is also a humanitarian, an IT expert (in view).

Football is his favorite sports game, He supports Inter Milan (Nerrazurri) as a loyal fan, and His club's manager is Roberto Mancini who just got re-signed to the club a few days back to bring the glory days of the club back to the present. “He is a wonderful coach who takes the game with full force (The Italian Style)” He quipped.
When asked if he would want to be like ^^^ him he replied thus “Definitely!”

He said this when asked why He thinks he should be crowned Mr. Nairaland,
“Because I met the requirements to contests, I'm a guy, I was nominated, I'm a Nairalander, and most Importantly, I'm distinct I don't Blabb!!!”
This Handsome humanitarian has big dreams, he believes that impossible is nothing.
Guys, Ladies, Vote Chiefololade for Mr Nairaland December 2014.

16 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 1:21am On Nov 18, 2014
Contestant Number 13
This guy is handsome, he has a killer smile, he’s a charmer, In just a few days, he has gone viral on NL, winning the hearts of many. He reminds me of Dbanj’ aura and charm grin I’m talking of none other than -
CHRISVIRAL!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871171_chrisviraltue1_jpeg5012221e13c5358ba51286bcb38748f8

This Handsome dude is in his early twenties and hails from Isuochi in Umuneochi LGA of Abia State. He was a student of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Calabar, but had to defer his admission because He got a scholarship to Study Engineering at McGill University.

He enjoys swimming playing football, 'nothing beats the feeling of your babe calling your name on the Pitch every Saturday evening' He said. cool
He loves to write fictional stories, poems, critiques, and short plays, He is a talented writer.

Chrisviral believes his simple smile, and being 'himself' makes him different, add the fact that he says things the way they really are. His determination and his little way of adding humor to everything also makes him distinct from others.

He gets attracted to people who have the perfect mix of being smart, intelligent and humorous. He gets attracted to 'beautiful' people too.

His role models are Chinua Achebe and Nelson Mandela because they've influenced his life in a lot of ways.
On what his his favorite meal is, he had this to say “Egusi soup with Kpomo and two wraps of Akpu will always get a woman to my heart”
His life goal is to be a source of care for at least a good number of individuals to help solve their feeding and shelter problems, and also help to fund basic life amenities of the less privileged through his yet to be formed NGO. When he graduates, he plans to invest 70% of his income to the foundation with the dream of catering for about 200 children by the year 2025.
^^^ Now here is a man of Nobility and Selflessness!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871172_chrisviraltue2_jpeg5b9da1edb5f058f80de21508706c0313

He also dreams of being the first Nigerian to be honoured with a Nobel Prize in applied Science and also run for a seat in the government office of Nigeria.

His favorite club is Manchester United and his favorite coach is Sir Alex Ferguson, who come across to him as a man of legacy with so many titles. If given the opportunity, He wouldn't want to be like Him, because no two humans are the same. Chris would rather use the opportunity to work towards becoming a better him.

On why he deserves to be crowned Mr. Nairaland, he said thus, 'because I'm Young and I represent Potential'
^^^ Waow! Impressive!

Ladies, Gentlemen, all Nairaland communities ably represented.
What better way to cheer and reward this man who has a large heart for the people, than ensuring he becomes an ambassador of this community, to further express his dreams.
Vote Humanitarian CHRISVIRAL For Mr Nairaland December 2014.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 1:24am On Nov 18, 2014
Contestant Number 14
He has these sexy eyes and aura about him, he is simple, he is down to earth….His name?
BOOMBAY!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871155_boombaytue1_jpeg84633ecc54f26867e7c08c31898722c0

Kolade Afolabi, in his early twenties hails from Owo Local Government Area of Ondo State, (South-Western) Nigeria. A jovial,gentle,hardworking and cool headed youngman , tall, nice body structure and killer abs.
^^^ Did I just hear someone say pictures or adonblvit? Vote him into the finals and you’ll see! cheesy
Currently studying Civil Engineering in the Federal University of Technology, Akure, Kola enjoys eating, rap music, the byootifuu game, travelling, singing and very importantly; Nairalanding.
^^^ Coool cool

He is of the opinion that we are not different per se, our ways of thinking is what brings about our respective differences. His simplicity and originality sets him apart.
^^^ Hmmm, that’s philosophical!
He enjoys hanging around real, truthful, intelligent, hardworking and God fearing people.
Here what he told us when asked about his role model; “Uhm i would say my dad #Oga boss like i always call him..grin he is a patriotic Nigerian to the core. He is hardworking,disciplined, handsome grin He is the best dad one could ever have. He encourages me to believe in myself and chase my dreams.”

^^^ Awwwmm that’s touching!
Kola likes food a lot, but his fave remains indomie (Meshai Style. He literally lectured some of them on how to prepare it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871154_boombaytue2_jpeg4bdcdc28eac34940f34c24ad950164e5

His goal is to be a reputable and well known engineer world over, make people discover their potentials and to make the Nigeria better place for everybody.
^^^ Very thoughtful and Unselfish
His best footie manager is Sir Alex Ferguson, though a Chelsea FC fan. He believes Sir Fergie is successful, understanding and a genius. If given the opportunity, he would want to be like him and more than him.

When asked why he deserved to be crowned Mr NL, he quipped thus; “Uhm.. All the contestant deserves to win but i deserve to win because nof my determination and my commitment, also because I'm cute, cool headed, intelligent.”

Honorable Ladies and Gentlemen
Vote This Aspiring Engineer, BOOMBAY! For Mr NL December 2014.

16 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 1:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Contestant Number 15
He has this look that’s filled with innocence, he is handsome, the straight forward kind of guy, he has a clear cut idea of what he wants to do with his life. He is none other than -
TINTINGZ!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871258_tintingzwed11_jpege5e4b82944fe624d03b7a0e50916def8

Tintingz, an indigene of from Ogun state, born and bred in Lagos, is a gentle guy with a lousy mind. He is in his early 20s and is currently studying Public Administration in the prestigious university of Lagos.
He loveS surfing the internet, nairalanding, reading the news, magazines , watching movies amongst other things hobbies he enjoys.
Tintingz believes that his originality and the fact that he is himself is what sets him apart. In his words, “No one can ever be me, our thinking, character are different.
It is like having my own trademark, humans are equal before God but to we humans we see our self differently.”
He is attracted to people who are always smiling, funny, showing kindness and respectful.
^^^ Ladies, gather your smiling kits et al. You just might land this waow guy! cheesy
His role models are people like Malcolm X, Nelson Mandela and one of the top artiste cum entrepreneur in Africa, D'banj.
Without forgetting his Garri, Rice, Beans, Plantain, and Vegetable soup(Efo) with fried fish would win him over to you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1871257_tintingztue12_jpeg4972218ca5a2294b0bdd4b7f784ee1d1

He plans to go for music producing and as well be an activist in such a way that way he’ll produce music about this our nation.
^^^ NLers are cheering you on!

He is an Arsenal fan and would tip Arsene Wenger as the best footie manager. In his words;
“Arsene Wenger is a good club manager, he's the kind of coach that discover young talented footballers, he's always after young talented footballers. This is what a good manager should be looking for given young ones the opportunity to show how their talents, we can see how young footballers are now becoming stars and famous someone like Walcott and others. Arsene Wenger has achieved many but not all”

Tintingz doesn’t want to be like wenger, he says. “I'm me, he's him I can only do the good thing he's doing and do more and better.
^^^ A round of applause for that answer!

We asked him why he deserved to be crowned Mr NL, He replied thus: “My other contestants are good looking and they all deserve the crown but this competition only need one person to be crowned Mr. Nairaland. Going for Mr. Nairaland isworth it because Nairaland forum is one of the top site in Africa so I have to be in these competition and this goal can be achieved by my fellow Nairaladers votes and support. I have a clean personality, I'm good looking, friendly, I have what it takes to be crown Mr. Nairaland and it is all by your votes and support.
He’s said it all Guys
Vote This Aspiring Music Prodigy TINTINGZ! For Mr NL December 2014.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 1:35am On Nov 18, 2014

And those! ^^^ Ladies and Gentlemen, are our final 15 for Eliminations Round 1

Our duty is to save 10 contestants, quite easy if you ask us cheesy

Yours might be daunting, because you have to save just 10

This Round Is Devoid Of Groups! smiley
Ladies and Gentlemen, vote wisely smiley

Voting starts by 10:00am and ends at 5pm (WAT)

RULES

Every member registered on or after 20th October is ineligible to vote. If they do, the vote is void on arrival wink.

Contestants can vote for themselves.

Insulting any contestant/judge/moderator is highly prohibited. Defaulters will be banned.

Nairalanders are known for their sagacity and co-operation, hence we're appealing; No Campaigning On The Thread Whatsoever.
We don't want the thread turning into a market place, do we? smiley

No soliciting for votes.

No contestant should make demeaning/derogatory comments about others or the contest. Make sure we don't see it because if we do, 10 of such contestant's votes will be deducted.

Please co-operate with the mods and admin.

Feel free to mail us for any complaint.

Do not vote with alternate accounts and if you do, make sure we don't find out. The ban may be permanent.

In all let us make us all have a wonderful voting experience.

Let the voting(s) begin!!!!!!!! cheesy

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 2:01am On Nov 18, 2014
[size=14pt]How To Vote.
1. To vote a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 10, of your favorite contestants, please follow this guideline(s).
2. Please spell the name of the Judge in charge of each group correctly, so that your votes can be recognized.
3. This is not a group, each man stands alone this time.
4. To make things easier for you, you may quote this post, delete your least favorite(s) and submit!
OR you could just write on your own, I vote xxxxxxxxxx please be sure to tag the judge(s) in charge of each contestans' votes. We want to avoid stories that touch the heart. smiley Thanks.[/size]

I vote Kiddablingzz
cc Dygeasy Mizmycoli

I vote Emperorking20
cc Teeo Mizmycoli

I vote Kwonder
cc Kachisbarbie Mizmycoli

I vote Rilwayne001
cc Ezepromoe Mizmycoli

I vote Chibwike
cc Abumikey Mizmycoli

I vote Jossi994
cc Dygeasy Mizmycoli

I vote Naijaboiy
cc Teeo Mizmycoli

I vote Kulboy

I vote Tosyne2much
cc Ezepromoe Mizmycoli

I vote Cwaya
cc Abumikey Mizmycoli

I vote Amefrica
cc Dygeasy Mizmycoli

I vote Chiefololade
cc Teeo Mizmycoli

I vote Chrisviral

I vote Boombay
cc Ezepromoe Mizmycoli

I vote Tintingz
cc Abumikey Mizmycoli

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by MizMyColi(f): 7:10am On Nov 18, 2014

Dear Contestants
Dear Voters.

[b]1. The ten finalists from today shall feature in the semi finals tomorrow. 5 will go, 5 will remain. grin grin

2. There shall be no grouping

3. There shall be no quoting

4. There shall be no taggin' of judges.

5. Voting starts at 10am (WAT) and ends at 6pm (WAT)

6. The Grand Finale has been slated to hold on Saturday, 22nd Nov. 2014.
Thursday and Friday should be used
as a time for aggressive campaigns, rallying around and other preparations. All contestants will be communicated to via mail. Please keep tabs.

Thanks.
Mizmycoli.
For The Team Of Judges (Mr NL Dec. 2014)

cool
[size=14pt]And Now, To The Business Of The Day, Here's How You Voted. smiley

Naijaboiy - 166 votes
Tosyne2much - 151 votes
Kulboy - 125 votes
Chibwike - 114 votes
Amefrica - 110 votes
Emperorking20 - 97 votes
Chrisviral - 96 votes
Rilwayne001 - 90 votes
Kiddablingzz - 88 votes
Kwonder - 71 votes

^^^ 1st 10 Finalists.

Boombay - 67 votes
Tintingz - 65 votes
Chiefololade 55 votes
Cwaya - 63 votes
Jossi994 - 35 votes
[/size]

It's been a wonderful time with you all.
Have a wonderful night rest.
Do keep a date with us tomorrow.

Thank You Again, and Good Night kiss

*Bows Out*
[/b]
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by farano(f): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

I vote Kiddablingzz
cc Dygeasy Mizmycoli

I vote Emperorking20
cc Teeo Mizmycoli

I vote Kwonder

I vote Chibwike
cc Abumikey Mizmycoli

I vote Naijaboiy
cc Teeo Mizmycoli

I vote Kulboy

I vote Tosyne2much
cc Ezepromoe Mizmycoli

I vote Amefrica
cc Dygeasy Mizmycoli

I vote Boombay
cc Ezepromoe Mizmycoli

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2014
I vote Naijaboiy
cc Teeo Mizmycoli

I vote Emperorking20
cc Teeo Mizmycoli

I vote Tosyne2much
cc Ezepromoe Mizmycoli

I vote Chibwike
cc Abumikey Mizmycoli

I vote Cwaya
cc Abumikey Mizmycoli

3 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2014
I vote Kiddablingzz
cc Dygeasy Mizmycoli

I vote Rilwayne001
cc Ezepromoe Mizmycoli

I vote Chibwike
cc Abumikey Mizmycoli

I vote Jossi994
cc Dygeasy Mizmycoli

I vote Naijaboiy
cc Teeo Mizmycoli

I vote Kulboy

I vote Tosyne2much
cc Ezepromoe Mizmycoli

I vote Cwaya
cc Abumikey Mizmycoli

I vote Chrisviral

I vote Chiefololade
cc Teeo Mizmycoli

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

I vote Kiddablingzz
cc Dygeasy Mizmycoli

I vote Rilwayne001
cc Ezepromoe Mizmycoli

I vote Jossi994
cc Dygeasy Mizmycoli

I vote Naijaboiy
cc Teeo Mizmycoli

I vote Tosyne2much
cc Ezepromoe Mizmycoli

I vote Amefrica
cc Dygeasy Mizmycoli

I vote Chrisviral

I vote Tintingz
cc Abumikey Mizmycoli

My Vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by kingphilip(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

I vote Kiddablingzz
cc Dygeasy Mizmycoli

I vote Emperorking20
cc Teeo Mizmycoli

I vote Chibwike
cc Abumikey Mizmycoli

I vote Jossi994
cc Dygeasy Mizmycoli

I vote Naijaboiy
cc Teeo Mizmycoli

I vote Kulboy

I vote Tosyne2much
cc Ezepromoe Mizmycoli

I vote Cwaya
cc Abumikey Mizmycoli

I vote Chrisviral

I vote Boombay
cc Ezepromoe Mizmycoli

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by ionsman: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2014
I vote tosyne2much
CC ezepromoe mizmycoli

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2014
I vote Emperorking20
cc teeo mizmycoli

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by tosyne2much(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2014
Voting begins.. Pls vote wisely grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video / Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.