Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking (62889 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Pls Where In Minna Do I Get Fresh Cheap Ashawos / Top 5 States With The Highest Number Of Ashawo Joints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by swemzkid(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
base on my notifications these are a list of states i think produces the highest prostitudes(oloshos) in 9ja

1) edo; this ones dont really love operating in local level 70% of them play away match and their main hq is in italy
2) benue state (TIV)to be specific this ones are probably the cheapest ashewos in 9ja and with high level of sex workers
3)rivers (ph girls) this ones are not cheap they claim to be high class babes they brand them self runs babes but as far as am concern they are all sex workers
4)cross river(ogoja) this one are similar to tiv they are relatively cheap in my area they are worth as less as even 200 naira they have high level of oloshos
5)calabar speaking girls;this ones are not very plenty in the ashawo industry but are also active and i think they are the best in bedmatics

u can add urs if u disagree or u can rearange it ur way

mods what do you think

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by swemzkid(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
being FTC is really a nice sensation though i dedicate it to all my fellow adventurers in atakatarina
Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by fbtowner(m): 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
I came to check names of the states

I'm Not disappointed
Walks out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by Slimzjoe(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Now playing- Lil kesh Feat Patoranking_is it because I love you cool
Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by missKiffy(f): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Where's Imo

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by swemzkid(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
missKiffy:
Where's Imo
i dont really know abt imo girls beeing sex workers

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by jonaifame22(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Travellin down to those states as I type, cos I love prostitutes

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by Margauxluv(f): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Op ur source?? undecided
Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by acenazt: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hahhahahahahaha. Benue state girla na Serious Oloshos

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by charlito94(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Delta very cheap
Bayelsa . this ones sleep with men olda than their age n aristos but very few open ashawo
Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by osamiandroid: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
Awka babes na die oo infact I go rank dem b4 calabar babes

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by swemzkid(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
jonaifame22:
Travellin down to those states as I type, cos I love prostitutes
if u reach u hook me up with one abeg
Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by jonaifame22(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
swemzkid:
if u reach u hook me up with one abeg
Noted cool
Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
op,u are very exprienced in this ashawo biz. by the way the thunder wey go fire you no get part two
Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by MrCork: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
swemzkid:
base on my notifications these are a list of states i think produces the highest prostitudes(oloshos) in 9ja

1) edo; this ones dont really love operating in local level 70% of them play away match and their main hq is in italy
2) benue state (TIV)to be specific this ones are probably the cheapest ashewos in 9ja and with high level of sex workers
3)rivers (ph girls) this ones are not cheap they claim to be high class babes they brand them self runs babes but as far as am concern they are all sex workers
4)cross river(ogoja) this one are similar to tiv they are relatively cheap in my area they are worth as less as even 200 naira they have high level of oloshos
5)calabar speaking girls;this ones are not very plenty in the ashawo industry but are also active and i think they are the best in bedmatics

mods what do you think

..how about lagos? ....bro i been hearin nice tings about thay place & that they giv studens discount if u show them Id! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by Slimzjoe(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
charlito94:
Delta very cheap
Bayelsa . this ones sleep with men olda than their age n aristos but very few open ashawo

you've actually never been to Delta before. I'm sure of that

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by ionsman: 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
When people base their assumptions based on hearsay, it's always embarrassing. Please try and travel you hear. You know nothing.

The number of prostitutes alone on allen avenue from that sweet sensation building will make you grin in disgust.

When you have become informed, most of those states won't be there again.

No Lagos,Abuja,Imo.....Lol you are as funny AF.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by gbxzzdgj: 5:50am On Nov 23, 2015
ashawo

Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by youngberry001(m): 6:00am On Nov 23, 2015
the ashawo wey i fvck last is in rivers state dat biiitch bend my di*k undecided ""that bowl hole biitch no dey tired i swear.......mcheeew
Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by Meeky(m): 6:49am On Nov 23, 2015
youngberry001:
the ashawo wey i fvck last is in rivers state dat biiitch bend my di*k undecided ""that bowl hole biitch no dey tired i swear.......mcheeew
guy where for rivers na.
Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by orogodoganyin(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2015
bn a yle since my last comment buh i've got 2 ask d OP a que.

have u ever bn 2 owerri?
Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2015
All those saying owerri have never been to owerri before...just total hear say..and op...i skipped to mention fulani girls who hv flooded abuja and will Bleep for As low as N100 after selling their agbo n jedi to u
Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by Adufe1984: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
[ADO EKITI is among ooo
Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by Quality20(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=BADNEAT post=40310197]All those saying owerri have never been to owerri before...just total hear say..and op...i skipped to mention fulani girls who hv flooded abuja and will Bleep for As low as N100 after selling their agbo n jedi to u[/_]where have u seen Fulani selling agbo Jedi in D's world pls
Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by nlPoster: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
Just waiting for the Ondo state mention?

I know you want to say it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
I knew there would be Benue
Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
ionsman:
When people base their assumptions based on hearsay, it's always embarrassing. Please try and travel you hear. You know nothing.

The number of prostitutes alone on allen avenue from that sweet sensation building will make you grin in disgust.

When you have become informed, most of those states won't be there again.

No Lagos,Abuja,Imo.....Lol you are as funny AF.

Have you been to those places he mentioned for you to claim the ones you mentioned have more of them

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by AstroG: 1:58am On Feb 05, 2020
My Brother have u been to Owerri cool cool,just carry ur ride and enter Owerri,u go fvck tire. Especially f u dy Close to Imsu road or Nekede side.

The speed owerri girls spread their legs,wen dy see a guy with ride is faster than d speed of Light

They can fvck u,unfvck u and refvck u

Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by MrCork: 2:02am On Feb 05, 2020
swemzkid:

mods what do you think

Anambra state...met 4 already. U don't Be live, ask Hisduchess, she agree. I swaaasr smiley
Re: Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking by poweredcom(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dis is for dem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.