Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details (19132 Views)

Gej Deploy Soldier To Osun No Casualty, Ekiti No Casualty, Edo no Casualty / Why Eugene-odo, Enugu Speaker Was Impeached / Odili As Gov Was Sorely Corrupt, While CRA As Speaker Was Unusually Quiet. Y D S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by thinkdip(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
englishmart:

my fellow space bookers association members, pls. We have a very important meeting today by 12midnight... Do endeavour to be in attendance...

Cc
Kelvingraphics
Tosyne2much..
See how u dey nake me laff
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by justfree1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Job/work situation in Nigeria hardly gives people
enough time for anything else, except weekends
most times.
Most people would love to build an additional
income source but timing is the problem.
I just found a way we could build an additional
unlimited income source, part time even while we
are at work.
interested? send me a message.
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by Akiika: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Only 7 member of 26 making approvals without the speaker....that is OK?
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by ndcide(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
BetaThings:

And what are PDP lawmakers doing in
Nasarawa
or even Rivers

Should they leave their party just because the people voted in a PDP governor?

You don't even know what is happening. that's why I somewhat dislike APC. see Peter Obi of anambra state governed the state with opposition legislators and he was successful. Right from the beginning the APC have shown a hostile face to the governor.

They can work with fayose if they want and no body will loot. but the legislators are poised for showdown even before he got into the office.

You know it. stop being hypocritical.

did we not condemn that of nasarawa state?

don't mention rivers coz amaechi was not doing well. trust me.

you need to know what ACN suffered in the hands of amaechi. forget all his media stunts.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by duni04(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
ndcide:

You don't even know what is happening. that's why I somewhat dislike APC. see Peter Obi of anambra state governed the state with opposition legislators and he was successful. Right from the beginning the APC have shown a hostile face to the governor.

They can work with fayose if they want and no body will loot. but the legislators are poised for showdown even before he got into the office.

you need to know what ACN suffered in the hands of amaechi. forget all his media stunts.
Closing the speakers filling station is not hostile? Locking the speaker and other APC lawmakers out of the assembly complex and appointing state commissioners is not hostile? Can you list all the hostile actions the APC lawmakers have undertaken since Fayose was sworn in?
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by holatin(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
because Nigeria don dey yab them, they come dey make amendment
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by Bitojoe(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
If nairalanders know wat is happening in ekiti state.you will all know that APC is the enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by duni04(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
Bitojoe:
If nairalanders know wat is happening in ekiti state.you will all know that APC is the enemy of progress
You're the one with closed eyes. Fayoses rice and 500 naira bribe have completely blinded you.
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by Bitojoe(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
ndcide:

forget that story boy. Even fasola cannot govern ekiti people successfully.
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by elsafleming206: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Money is an essential part of our life,without money we are nothing. See More On Link Earn Up To $250 Per Story
========>>>> www.MoneyKin.Com

Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by ndcide(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
BetaThings:

And what are PDP lawmakers doing in
Nasarawa
or even Rivers

Should they leave their party just because the people voted in a PDP governor?
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by Bitojoe(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
duni04:

You're the one with closed eyes. Fayoses rice and 500 naira bribe have completely blinded you.

you are C.R.A.Z.Y.fayemi distributed 5000 naira on election day to each person that will vote for apc and yet he loose and in also in debt of over 80billion.and you are here mentioning rice and 500.I.D.I.O.T fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by Bitojoe(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
duni04:

Closing the speakers filling station is not hostile? Locking the speaker and other APC lawmakers out of the assembly complex and appointing state commissioners is not hostile? Can you list all the hostile actions the APC lawmakers have undertaken since Fayose was sworn in?

no brain at all on you head.somebody like you will be dying silently without tellin people.why can't you pray for filling station to sited in front of you house.Ode oponu
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by duni04(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Bitojoe:

you are C.R.A.Z.Y.fayemi distributed 5000 naira on election day to each person that will vote for apc and yet he loose and in also in debt of over 80billion.and you are here mentioning rice and 500.I.D.I.O.T fellow.
And yet he LOOSE? I just pray Fayose continues with Fayemi's free education policy because you're in serious need of it.
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by Bitojoe(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
duni04:

And yet he LOOSE? I just pray Fayose continues with Fayemi's free education policy because you're in serious need of it.

shame on you.you just argue like a mad man.there is no free education in ekiti.so stop sayin rubbish here.
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by Bitojoe(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
duni04:

education in ekiti during fayose regime is even more better than fayemi.just stop your propaganda otherwise you will hear bitter words from me here
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by duni04(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
Bitojoe:

shame on you.you just argue like a mad man.there is no free education in ekiti.so stop sayin rubbish here.
Lol. I was about to engage an illiterate in a debate. I should be Ashamed of myself grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by gebest: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by Uncleodi(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓)
.(▓▓▓▓)
_(▓▓▓▓)
__(▓▓▓▓)
___(▓▓▓▓)
____(▓▓▓▓)
_____(▓▓▓▓)
______(▓▓▓▓)
______.(▓▓▓▓)
_______(▓▓▓▓)
_______(▓▓▓▓)
_______(▓▓▓▓))
______((▓▓▓▓▓))
______(▓▓▓▓▓▓)
_____((▓▓▓▓▓▓))
____(▓▓___▓▓▓▓)
___.(▓▓___▓▓▓▓))
___▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓))
_(▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓)
((▓▓▓▓________▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓___▓▓___▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓___▓___▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓_____▓▓▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓___▓___▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓___▓▓___▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓________▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓_____▓▓▓▓▓▓))
(▓▓▓▓___▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓▓________▓▓▓▓)
((▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
_((▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
__((▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
___((▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
____((▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
_____((▓▓▓▓▓▓)
______((▓▓▓▓))
_______((▓▓▓))
_______((▓▓▓)
______((▓▓▓)
_____((▓▓▓)
____((▓▓▓)
___.(▓▓▓)
__(▓▓▓)
.(▓▓▓)
(▓▓▓)
((▓▓)))
((▓▓))
_(▓▓))
__(▓▓)
___(▓▓)
____(▓▓)
_____(▓▓)
______(▓▓)
_______((▓)))
________((▓))
_________((▓)
_________((▓)
_________(▓)
________(▓)
_______(▓)
______(▓)
______(▓▓)
______((▓▓▓))
_______(▓▓▓▓▓))
_______(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
_______(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
_______(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓))
_______(((▓▓▓▓▓))
________((▓▓▓▓))
________(▓▓▓▓)
_______(▓▓▓▓)
______(▓▓▓▓)
_____(▓▓▓▓)
____(▓▓▓▓)
___(▓▓▓▓)
__(▓▓▓▓) !¡!¡
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..……….
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by GreatFatherson: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
gebest:
MILITARY ABEG MAKE UNA TAKE OVER FIRST, THEN LATER WHEN THINGS DON COOL DEN RETURN IT BACK TO CIVIL RULE.

What you just posted can get you busted for high treason. Please be very careful about what you post even on an anonymous forum like Nairaland. There is a big difference between freedom of speech and sheer recklessness. You should know that it is very easy to trace you unless you are using Tor browser.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by ogaju007(m): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
who cares? the most useless state in Nigeria. full of educated illiterates.
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by ogaju007(m): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
GreatFatherson:

What you just posted can get you busted for high treason. Please be very careful about what you post even on an anonymous forum like Nairaland. There is a big difference between freedom of speech and sheer recklessness. You should know that it is very easy to trace you unless you are using Tor browser.

please keep quiet.
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by msmon(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
It's crazy man.

Meanwhile another news had it that Fayose Sacks Speaker, Deputy Aides: www.nairaland.com/2002272/fayose-sacks-ekiti-state-house
What amazes me in the news is the number of aides that surround the speaker and deputy. Absolute waste of resources
englishmart:
I blame the mods.. They move everything that speaks for or against pdp and apc to fp. In order to promote argument. Without even bothering to confirm the story....
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by Luzehray(m): 12:04am On Nov 18, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

If at this early stage of his administration , Fayose looms problems dis easily,
I think he deserves more than the "silly" quotes..
Getting 9 Lawbreakers to approve his own desire, wud say he is "Sillycally mading.."
just like ur father
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by seunwen2(m): 12:15am On Nov 18, 2014
Make the speaker impeach Fayose or what's stopping him?
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by ddeola: 2:07am On Nov 18, 2014
Ekiti people have made their choice, let them live with it just like Nigerians voted GEJ... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by Layolaw(f): 5:39am On Nov 18, 2014
Saheed9:
Why couldn't they av d 26 members on sit?
the request has been sent to the house for over two weeks now but becuase the other apc lawmakers want fayose to bribe them before they approve it, so the 9 pdp members didnt waste time b4 they plan their own, that is Nigeria politics for you

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by temitemi1(m): 6:17am On Nov 18, 2014
phemmyjohnson:
Our constitution is being taken for granted by our hoodlum politicians and dats the reason it doesn't always seem shocking when we hear something like dis dat goes all viral..
Nevertheless, the speaker wasn't impeached and I hope our constitution won't be undermined and get impeached by the minority soon..
Stomach infrastructured honourables..

Meanwhile, what the fork is gej doing?
Is dat the party's manifesto?
CLAPTRAP!!!
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by Lurcky(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2014
phemmyjohnson:
Our constitution is being taken for granted by our hoodlum politicians and dats the reason it doesn't always seem shocking when we hear something like dis dat goes all viral..
Nevertheless, the speaker wasn't impeached and I hope our constitution won't be undermined and get impeached by the minority soon..
Stomach infrastructured honourables..

Meanwhile, what the fork is gej doing?
Is dat the party's manifesto?

Why re u so critical of GEJ, is he d one causing d trouble in Ekiti? Any small thing u say GEJ.

U talk of stomach infrastructure, even if fayose did it. What about tinubu back then in 2003 when tinubu was campaigning for a 2nd term at the stadium what was he doing? He was throwing rubber-banded #20 notes to the people then.
What about chris Ngige nov 16 2003, during d governorship elections, he was giving money to youths, thugs to gather support for him and boo d sitting governor.
What about Fashola back in 2011, his campaigners were giving money to youths in Alimosho LGA to vote for him.
What Rabiu kwankwaso nko ? Dat one gives money to any group dat is pressing for his ambition.
What about Amosun during the 2011 elections in Ogun state, he was sharing money for his campaigners, that one gan is not a secret.
You will beat drums, go to media houses and announce the one PDP did, but you will keep quiet as if nothing happened when its APC doing it or you will look for a sweet word to cover for their careless tyranny.

Holla!
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by Addays(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2014
Why is d CPS to d governor briefing us on what transpired in the chambers and not the Assembly spokesperson?
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by biomedixexcel(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2014
As far as Ekiti State is concerned, APC is history!
Re: Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details by gebest: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2014
GreatFatherson:

my friend will u keep quiet, i d i o t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo / Presidency Attacks Oshuntokun Over Claim Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast / Atiku Meets Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.