Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get? (936 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Nigerian Girls Play Hard To Get? / Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get? by kendrick93(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
why do girls play hard to get?
i dont mind it when they just play a
little hard to get. like i dont want a
girl to be txting me all the time
wanting to hang out and being overly
eager. but damn when they say they
wana hang out and then you dont
hear from them for 3 days and then
act like they wanna hang out again
and you ask em to do something and
they say "ok ill see if i can" and you
dont hear from them again for a
couple days and if you do its just like
3 txt. it gets F**king OLD!!! and
makes you way less atractive to me! Ive heard this is to "test me" to see
how I'll react...what am i, a lab rat?
Its so absurd how women will do
everything to drive a guy crazy, then
when the guy snaps the girl says
"AHA!! YOU SEE?? I KNEW HE WAS A
PSYCHOPATH!!"...ummm no sweety
YOU drove me to become a
"psychopath" with your stupid
behavior!!
Do any of you agree? Or am I alone
in thinking this way? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Because they are confused

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get? by iceberylin(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
[size=20pt]ţђę āŋŋoyįŋg pāŗţ įş wђęŋ ţђęy şţāŗţ ƒoŗmįŋg lįķę ţђęįŗ ŋųmbęŗ ŋā ţђę moşţ įmpoŗţāŋţ ţђįŋg oŋ earth undecided[/size]
Re: Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get? by Lordabas: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2014

Because boys are hard to keep grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get? by kendrick93(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]ţђę āŋŋoyįŋg pāŗţ įş wђęŋ ţђęy şţāŗţ ƒoŗmįŋg lįķę ţђęįŗ ŋųmbęŗ ŋā ţђę moşţ įmpoŗţāŋţ ţђįŋg oŋ earth undecided[/size]
true.. dats also irritating
Re: Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get? by Drdaps(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
They are just testing maybe you give a fuc k about them.
Re: Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get? by FLAWLES(f): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
So not to gt der heart broken AGAIN(speaking fr myself)
Re: Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get? by balogundayo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
please vote naijaboiy for Mr.Nairaland
2014 https://www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy Your
Vote Counts... No regrets...
18th nd 19th (tomorrow nd the next) of nov. 2014...10am-7pm...
Re: Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get? by adepiero: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2014

Re: Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get? by kendrick93(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
I dislike that part of them TESTING us...
It's childish...
She is immature if she does that...

But...

If they play Easy To Get... You and Me will downplay on them...

It's not our fault nor theirs...
It's in our makeup...
EVEN animals play hard to get. e.g, eagles...

The man was made to go after the woman since Adam sin na... you no see say Adam nor pursue Eve, but after him sin, him Children pursue girls enter anoda country...

JUST PURSUE with wisdom, okay?
Re: Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get? by ReVizz(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Soft To get nko?
Re: Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get? by debosola(f): 1:19am On Nov 19, 2014
"Hard to get" game? Is it on Android?
Re: Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get? by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 19, 2014
k
Re: Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get? by Missmossy(f): 4:17am On Nov 19, 2014
Don't know why too sad

(1) (Reply)

9 Secrets Women Never Tell Their Men / I Really Need To Know ... / Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.