Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep (2986 Views)

Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event / Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) / Former Miss UNILAG, Kessiana Salubi Dies At 34 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep by LilPeezy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nigerian Beauty Queen, Ex-Miss UNILAG Winner
Kessiana Salubi Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died
In Sleep After He Proposed To Her
Last week the shocking death story of ex-beauty
queen Kessiana Salubi went viral on the net.
Her immediate family members said she passed
away in her sleep on Friday the 4th of November
after returning from an outing.
Investigation have now revealed that hours
before her death, she went on a date with a
suspected ghost (Akudaya), a resurrected dead
person living in a place far from his/her people.
They said months before her death, she
reportedly met the man at one of the new
generation banks in Lagos and one thing led to
the other, they started seeing each other.
The guy was suppose to come and meet her
family one week before her death but sadly she
passed on.
They found the guy’s contact number and
address from her notebook but on getting there,
the family of the guy she went on a date with
told them he had passed on.
The unidentified guy reportedly died in a car
accident in Ilorin back in 2005 and shockingly, he
resurfaced in Lagos again.
All the calls put to his cellular number were never
picked.
He recently proposed to her.
Very sad!
May her soul rest in peace (amen).

Re: Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep by GboyegaD(m): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Storyland, Storyland, land of music fun and tales; Storyland, Storyland, bring your friends along.

3 Likes

Re: Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep by Bishop4bella(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Things are really happening in this world.
Ladies this is a warning to you all that all that glitters are not gold.
May the souls of all faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace.
Amen.
Re: Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep by PapiWata: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2014
How on earth can someone so obviously obese have been crowned a "beauty queen".

Was that beauty queen reference intended more as a mocking "tribute" rather than one of any real substance?
Re: Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep by turawafett(f): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
PapiWata:

Was that beauty queen reference intended more as a mocking "tribute" rather than one of any real substance?

Kesse as she was called then won Miss Unilag in 2001 and she contested for Most beautiful girl in 2002. That is over 10 years ago. RIP
dear.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/11/12/former-beauty-queen-kessiana-salubi-dies-at-34/
Re: Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep by macdelene(m): 5:30am On Nov 19, 2014
PapiWata:

My dear she is not obese. Stop judging people by their pix especially the dead. If u are a good researcher u will get ans to ur qtns
Re: Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep by macdelene(m): 5:33am On Nov 19, 2014
LilPeezy:
Nigerian Beauty Queen, Ex-Miss UNILAG Winner
Kessiana Salubi Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died
In Sleep After He Proposed To Her
Last week the shocking death story of ex-beauty
queen Kessiana Salubi went viral on the net.
Her immediate family members said she passed
away in her sleep on Friday the 4th of November
after returning from an outing.
Investigation have now revealed that hours
before her death, she went on a date with a
suspected ghost (Akudaya), a resurrected dead
person living in a place far from his/her people.
They said months before her death, she
reportedly met the man at one of the new
generation banks in Lagos and one thing led to
the other, they started seeing each other.
The guy was suppose to come and meet her
family one week before her death but sadly she
passed on.
They found the guy’s contact number and
address from her notebook but on getting there,
the family of the guy she went on a date with
told them he had passed on.
The unidentified guy reportedly died in a car
accident in Ilorin back in 2005 and shockingly, he
resurfaced in Lagos again.
All the calls put to his cellular number were never
picked.
He recently proposed to her.
Very sad!
May her soul rest in peace (amen).

I stand to correct u that all u just said abt kesss are all LIES and LIES. Ghost lover ni ghost husband ko'.
Re: Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 19, 2014
celeron40:
Lies..the so-called Lagos that S.Westerners keep making noise about has been a melting pot of different ethnic grps since the early 1920s..so, its not technically a Yoruba property..so nobody is trooping anywhere..we all OWN Lagos..because we ALL developed it together..live with that.
When the shake comes to shove you shall know that Lagos belongs to the SW. Fool keep deceiving thyself.
Re: Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep by lonelydora: 5:49am On Nov 19, 2014
Rip the dead but I don't believe the story shaa. Which ghost?
Re: Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep by Freest(m): 6:47am On Nov 19, 2014
lonelydora:
Rip the dead but I don't believe the story shaa. Which ghost?
Are u kidding me
Re: Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep by PapiWata: 6:55am On Nov 19, 2014
macdelene:

My dear she is not obese. Stop judging people by their pix especially the dead. If u are a good researcher u will get ans to ur qtns

I am not your "dear" m'am, by any stretch of the imagination, AND, my comment about obesity is NOT out of place regarding this news report.

Fat people often DO die in their sleep from respiratory obstruction, and this departed lady WAS fat, without a doubt. Please accept my sympathy if you happen to be built similarly, and if that is indeed the case, may I suggest that you enroll in a gym to remedy that dangerous medical condition as soon as is humanly possible.
Re: Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep by lonelydora: 6:56am On Nov 19, 2014
Freest:

Are u kidding me
Dying in sleep is different from being killed by a ghost.
Re: Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep by macdelene(m): 7:19am On Nov 19, 2014
PapiWata:

I am not your "dear" m'am, by any stretch of the imagination, AND, my comment about obesity is NOT out of place regarding this news report.

Fat people often DO die in their sleep from respiratory obstruction, and this departed lady WAS fat, without a doubt. Please accept my sympathy if you happen to be built similarly, and if that is indeed the case, may I suggest that you enroll in a gym to remedy that dangerous medical condition as soon as is humanly possible.
S per
First of all thanks for the correction abt the ''dear'' part. When I said she was not fat is that I knw her very well. She was a gym freek.
U make me laugh, when u said as per news reported, get ur news straight and clear.
Re: Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep by omanifrank(m): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Ok
Re: Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep by okooloyun1(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2014
lonelydora:

Dying in sleep is different from being killed by a ghost.
Don't mind them, so anybody that died in his/her sleep is killed by a ghost.
Re: Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss UNILAG Killed By Ghost Lover, She Died In Her Sleep by turawafett(f): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Some people sha, they just comment for comments sake, people that know her said she is not Obese, besides Linda Ikeji was the first blogger to post the story of her dead online and nothing of ghost husband was mentioned, Also Linda know her very well likewise my humble self all these bloggers that want traffic on their site just twist the story. Let respect the dead. RIP Kesse.

(1) (Reply)

Bentley Freaks: Wizkid And 10 Nigerian Celeb Owners Of The Wonder Ride / Lilian Esoro Allegedly Calls Off Her Engagement With Ubi Franklin / [PHOTOS] Nicki Minaj Displays Huge Cleavage & Svelte Shape In Semi Sheer Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.