Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) (4250 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? / Nas And Amy Winehouse (pics). Are They Dating? / Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by marieolae(f): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Exactly! She looks like a character in shrek(princess Fiona). grin
hehehe lmao smiley
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by axortedbabe(f): 6:22am On Nov 18, 2014
See as 2 of u resemble corpse wey dem exhume....
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by KingTom(m): 6:30am On Nov 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Exactly! She looks like a character in shrek(princess Fiona). grin
Badooo abeg this one is too much, I can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 18, 2014
This is official,Tiwa Savage is hated by nairalanders...
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 18, 2014
Tiwa s fine sha grin
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by Icecream4U(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2014
axortedbabe:
See as 2 of u resemble corpse wey dem exhume....
you be didirin, i swear! Yeye girl wey get ogor.
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by tuffgongjo(m): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Casper the friendly ghost... grin
this her own Na Hocus Pocus oo,with that yeye lip stick or na slap stick?
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by tuffgongjo(m): 7:28am On Nov 18, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
Tiwa s fine sha grin
You mean "Finaship"shey?
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by SpaceGoat: 9:03am On Nov 18, 2014
Icecream4U:
Look at the picture very well. There is Love written all over his eyes and tiwa savage looks submissive. grin
bruh why you no have hair? angry angry
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2014
Icecream4U:
Look at the picture very well. There is Love written all over his eyes and tiwa savage looks submissive. grin
nah ,dont think tiwa would date her driver.see ur rumpled shirt and your cheap beatz earphone.lmao.
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by IAMBREEZY: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2014
Icecream4U:
tiwa got excess makeup on her face she probably looks like a jungle monkey..
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by IAMBREEZY: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2014
Airforce1:
Tiwa without Savage
Airhead without force1. smiley
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2014
If she had refused taking this pic with you, she woulda passed a snub undecided undecided sad
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by Icecream4U(m): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2014
DBlackCeazer:
nah ,dont think tiwa would date her driver.see ur rumpled shirt and your cheap beatz earphone.lmao.
if i should guess your age base on the way you reason, i would say 11. grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by ROZZAYY(f): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2014
We don use style derail thread. Now bak to topic OP dey ask (ifa) weda em dey date person wey e follow snap pikture, indirectly

He must be having one hell of a wet dream. Ride on.
Make I book space........just incase
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by tpia6: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
DBlackCeazer:

Bro, who you be though?
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by darnley16(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Icecream4U:
hmm op well nice work using perfect picture editor in deceiving these folks well, but as for me, u cnt bro, those who hv eyes should concentrate on her face(neck included) not just d eyes, * check d fore-head and the face
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by Ogoanita(f): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
sad angry smg vigoriously!
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by Icecream4U(m): 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
darnley16:
hmm op well nice work using perfect picture editor in deceiving these folks well, but as for me, u cnt bro, those who hv eyes should concentrate on her face(neck included) not just d eyes, * check d fore-head and the face
this one is high o. Guy you need to sleep.
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by kendrick93(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
date? op are u drunk.. so takin a pic with someone is dating in ur village ba... mstceweeee
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Icecream4U:
if i should guess your age base on the way you reason, i would say 11. grin
i never even reach 11.#the young shall grow tho.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by darnley16(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Icecream4U:
this one is high o. Guy you need to sleep.
ok
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by darnley16(m): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Celebrimbor:
Dat na punchline sha.... Heavy one
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by darnley16(m): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Celebrimbor:
Dat na punchline sha.... Heavy one
bro look well , d pix is photo shopped, like tiwas face was pasted over the girl's face, its even just a group photo, which in d least clue donst mean ur dating
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by Icecream4U(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
darnley16:
bro look well , d pix is photo shopped, like tiwas face was pasted over the girl's face, its even just a group photo, which in d least clue donst mean ur dating
with the way you dey reason, you fit see girl for road come dey think say dem photoshop her o.
Re: A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) by darnley16(m): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2014
Icecream4U:
with the way you dey reason, you fit see girl for road come dey think say dem photoshop her o.
mtcheww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baba Tee And His New Woman, Dupe Odulate Are Drunk In Love (photos) / Meet The Boy Who Is About To Take Bobrisky Off Business (he Is Way Hotter Kiki ) / ‘World Is Coming To An End’- Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada React To Elsa Being A Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.