Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,762 members, 7,862,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Do Guys Too Feel Hrtbrk The Way Girls Feel - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Too Feel Hrtbrk The Way Girls Feel (1618 Views)

How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Too Feel Hrtbrk The Way Girls Feel by Livingwalker(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
argon500:
Guys always see it coming.. Somehow, they get prepared before it happens. Once bitten twice shy
this is not always true .....
Re: Do Guys Too Feel Hrtbrk The Way Girls Feel by Emilord(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Notin like heart break for me,but e go pain me sha if I no chop d okoso before d break up
Re: Do Guys Too Feel Hrtbrk The Way Girls Feel by madone: 5:11am On Nov 20, 2014
Livingwalker:

Man sowie for your hrrbrk
can you just express wat you felt like wen she broke your hrt
I felt like hell inside of me men
the rit part of my heart burns and hot liquid coming down slowly inside of me.I felt light in ma head.lost taste of food.really felt low sef esteem. lost taste in all. dont blame me men she has been my first date and only girl friend even though I just clocked 30yrs and hope to marry her by next year December.
Re: Do Guys Too Feel Hrtbrk The Way Girls Feel by madone: 5:18am On Nov 20, 2014
temigracie:
Girls are weaker vessels. We are emotional beings. Girls feel heartbreak more because when a woman loves, she loves for real.
guys too love for real I did love just one woman only for 4 years blinded my eyes to other ladies, but the more I show her love the more she tells me she does not want to make mistake in marriage now that she has release the play boy in me she is now texting me to tell me she misses me.that I should not change towards her that she just needed space hoping that she might come back.I love her but I am not wait and pick. I am taking care of ma self now and moving on.
Re: Do Guys Too Feel Hrtbrk The Way Girls Feel by justmag(m): 5:21am On Nov 20, 2014
When u give your 100 percent to a girl giving 50! And issh don't work out. Ya heart will break like glass! Now if it's d other way round then maybe not. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get A Man's Attention. / A Serious Sugar Mummy Wants To Contact You - Her Photo Included / Does "Respect My Privacy" Apply To Marriages Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.