Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Almighty Two Laws For Happy Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Almighty Two Laws For Happy Home (930 Views)

What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almighty Two Laws For Happy Home by tosongolabeaty: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
TWO ALMIGHTY LAW(rules) FOR HAPPY HOME....
Today's Update.
Rule.1.WIFE SUBMIT TO YOUR HUSBAND.
Rule.2.HUSBAND LOVE YOUR WIFE.
I have told you that the kind of submission God want from every woman is total submission, when you submit your self in totality your husband will show you total love.
You said: how can I submit my self to him even he is my husband he does not financially buoyant like me; you may even be the bread winner of the family; if not for you in his life ::; Yes all this excuses you have not to submit totally to your husband, may be true about you, because that is the original reason why you are his wife ; you are only manifested the script of God who institutionalize marriage.
"Bible says;" and God the lord said it is not good that the man should live alone, and he made him an help mate." So whatever you are as a woman is to help that man in your life, you are his first divine helper, appointed by God for him , God has permitted. you to be what you are so as to become an help mate to him.
From your name as a WO-MAN " WO" is a prefix used to pronounce a base or original word "MAN" so without man, will would not have had WO...but MAN made it complete. Remember the lord God brought you out from man.
So Learn to submit, I mean humble your self in totality because that is the original problem you have with your him that cause hatred in your home.
Word of wisdom to remembered listed as following; 1. God the creator of happy home know that man will not submit to you and man will not fall in love easily : that why he said you should submit your self, by the time you obey him in all this your love will grow more and more in his heart.
2. Your husband will love you so dearly if and only if you submit your self to him.
3. He will fined it so difficult to shirt on you; even if he does there will be a great fear in his heart because you submitted totally to only him.
3. Total submission will make him to think of you always.
4.That man will not want to hut your fillings for him because you submitted to him in totality. So try to come down and you will see that he will love you again and again...
Rule 2; HUSBAND LOVE UR WIFE..... To be continue........... Ask your question here .....and let share it together ...thanks(prophet tosin olabode)
Re: Almighty Two Laws For Happy Home by kcstyle40(m): 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Pls prophet is it possible to know a man or womans true spouse tru prayer and revalations?? If yes pls how??.... And pls can i send you our names to so i can know if he is the bone of my bone or the wrong man thanks.
P.s: i dnt ve account on nairaland this is a friends own am using thanks. Reply pls
Re: Almighty Two Laws For Happy Home by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 18, 2014
kcstyle40:
Pls prophet is it possible to know a man or womans true spouse tru prayer and revalations?? If yes pls how??.... And pls can i send you our names to so i can know if he is the bone of my bone or the wrong man thanks.
P.s: i dnt ve account on nairaland this is a friends own am using thanks. Reply pls

I give up! angry
you're asking a total stranger about the man you wanna spend the rest of your life with, the man that'll father your children, the man that you'll pledge for better for worse with? And you're here asking someone who is probably the devil himself or a 15 year old kid somewhere? undecided angry
No offence but stvpid is the word angry

Phew, I don vex be that lipsrsealed
Re: Almighty Two Laws For Happy Home by Kimoni: 1:45am On Nov 18, 2014
Hehehehehehe cheesy grin grin

Gullible nigerians! Smh
Re: Almighty Two Laws For Happy Home by cococandy(f): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2014
alutacontinua:

I give up! angry
you're asking a total stranger about the man you wanna spend the rest of your life with, the man that'll father your children, the man that you'll pledge for better for worse with? And you're here asking someone who is probably the devil himself or a 15 year old kid somewhere? undecided angry
No offence but stvpid is the word angry

Phew, I don vex be that lipsrsealed
grin can't you see the guy/lady was quoting the bible. That makes him/her a prophet. All you need to do in Nigeria is be a self proclaimed man of God and watch ppl give you the reins to control their lives. Don't be surprised that the poster can send a month's salary to this "prophet" to move the ministry or as tithe or seed in order to recieve "revelation" as to who God has truly appointed to be their life partner.

I should rethink my life's calling. cheesy
Re: Almighty Two Laws For Happy Home by bukatyne(f): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2014
tosongolabeaty:
TWO ALMIGHTY LAW(rules) FOR HAPPY HOME....
Today's Update.
Rule.1.WIFE SUBMIT TO YOUR HUSBAND.
Rule.2.HUSBAND LOVE YOUR WIFE.
I have told you that the kind of submission God want from every woman is total submission, when you submit your self in totality your husband will show you total love.
You said: how can I submit my self to him even he is my husband he does not financially buoyant like me; you may even be the bread winner of the family; if not for you in his life ::; Yes all this excuses you have not to submit totally to your husband, may be true about you, because that is the original reason why you are his wife ; you are only manifested the script of God who institutionalize marriage.
"Bible says;" and God the lord said it is not good that the man should live alone, and he made him an help mate." So whatever you are as a woman is to help that man in your life, you are his first divine helper, appointed by God for him , God has permitted. you to be what you are so as to become an help mate to him.
From your name as a WO-MAN " WO" is a prefix used to pronounce a base or original word "MAN" so without man, will would not have had WO...but MAN made it complete. Remember the lord God brought you out from man.
So Learn to submit, I mean humble your self in totality because that is the original problem you have with your him that cause hatred in your home.
Word of wisdom to remembered listed as following; 1. God the creator of happy home know that man will not submit to you and man will not fall in love easily : that why he said you should submit your self, by the time you obey him in all this your love will grow more and more in his heart.
2. Your husband will love you so dearly if and only if you submit your self to him
3. He will fined it so difficult to shirt on you; even if he does there will be a great fear in his heart because you submitted totally to only him.
3. Total submission will make him to think of you always.
4.That man will not want to hut your fillings for him because you submitted to him in totality. So try to come down and you will see that he will love you again and again...
Rule 2; HUSBAND LOVE UR WIFE..... To be continue........... Ask your question here .....and let share it together ...thanks(prophet tosin olabode)

@bolded:

Husbands are to love first and the wives submit if we are following the model of Jesus Christ and the Church

(1) (Reply)

What Can The Nigerian Government Do To Reduce Child Begging?? / 'my Wife Of 15 Years Told Me Our Three Sons Don't Belong To Me' / Strange: Woman Give Birth To 17 Babies At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.