Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages (1299 Views)

Man Divorces His Wife Over Her Excessive Sexual Desires / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Man Divorces Wife Because Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by DonaldGenes(m): 12:41am On Nov 18, 2014
A man in Saudi Arabia has been granted a divorce because his wife ignored his WhatsApp messages.

Despite the fact she was constantly using her cell phone, reports Gulf News, the wife would not respond to messages from her husband.

The pair had been married for two years.

Gulf News reports that the husband, in his 30s, became exasperated because his wife spent so much time on her phone.

He claimed she neglected looking after the home and taking care of their child.

The wife claimed she needed her cell phone to keep in touch with her friends and family.

So, in desperation, the husband used WhatsApp to try and talk to his wife but she ignored his messages because, she claimed, she was too busy talking to her friends.

He knew she read his messages due to the recent whatsapp updates

That was the final straw for the husband who sought and got a divorce.

http://m.gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/saudi-wife-divorced-for-ignoring-husband-s-whatsapp-messages-1.1412866
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 18, 2014
Front page
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 18, 2014
If that's the case here,I would have literally cut off many relationship with a lot of ladies here..

But I like my fighting spirit,keep talking till you get her attention..

*in Dbanj's voice* toba sope No,mawa persistent.
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by dexpotter(m): 1:38am On Nov 18, 2014
chai na wa o. abeg wen I go finally make 1st to comment self for FP. admin help me na
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by StealthyMe(m): 2:04am On Nov 18, 2014
A marraige broken due to WhatsApp...

Choi,dah tin can pain ehn grin grin you know the person is online yet your messages are being ignored wink

1 Like

Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by chingydaboss(m): 2:25am On Nov 18, 2014
Cons of watsapp..

Heartbreaking
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 18, 2014
What a very useless woman to consinder as a wife in the first place. Ur hobby is sopose to be ur no1 friend, so which useless friend is she talking to? angry

1 Like

Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by Emmysteve(m): 4:03am On Nov 18, 2014
Me too want to leave my girlfriend because she doesn't like my Facebook pics and posts.
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 18, 2014
I know say this watsapp blue mark go cause trouble,just one week plus...we don see divorce.i know say so many relationships for naija go don suffer grin grin

#teamskype
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by chikasin4(m): 5:59am On Nov 18, 2014
So watsapp over to u or i divorce u if u failed to replay m
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by passionate88: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2014
Some Women!.
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by DonaldGenes(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Emmysteve:
Me too want to leave my girlfriend because she doesn't like my Facebook pics and posts.

grin
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by dechandel(f): 9:35am On Nov 18, 2014
Hehehehehhehe grin

What will now happen in Saudi if your wife doesn't pick your calls? Which is conversant with Naija babes grin
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by chibwike(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2014
dechandel:

Hehehehehhehe grin

What will now happen in Saudi if your wife doesn't pick your calls? Which is conversant with Naija babes grin
Dechandel..wats up..longest time
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by dechandel(f): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2014
chibwike:
Dechandel..wats up..longest time
Yea.. Its been a while..
Howdy? smiley
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by chibwike(m): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2014
dechandel:

Yea.. Its been a while..
Howdy? smiley
Am gud gud....Wbu...hope u'd vote for me today
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by dechandel(f): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2014
chibwike:
Am gud gud....Wbu...hope u'd vote for me today
How much you go pay me?

Tosyne2much tongue
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by Fkhalifa(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2014
He cant survive most of this our naija girls be that
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by rutibaby(f): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2014
I sense the both of them were not prepared 4 marriage.
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by chibwike(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2014
dechandel:

How much you go pay me?

Tosyne2much tongue
Any amount u want..Lol
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by tosyne2much(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2014
dechandel:

How much you go pay me?

Tosyne2much tongue
cast ur vote to someone else and watch me deactivate ur account grin
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by dechandel(f): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
cast ur vote to someone else and watch me deactivate ur account grin
Hahahaha grin
How i love being dared tongue
Chibwike and kulboy already has my vote tongue

Oya deactiviate na tongue

No worry jare.. You got my vote cheesy
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by 100Cents: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2014
Silly women..

Let her now go to her friends now..

" She wants to keep in touch with her friends "...
Re: Saudi Man Divorces His Wife Over Ignored Whatsapp Messages by Janeify(f): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
That serves her right...since her friends and family are more important than her matrimonial home,send her back to them grin

NEXT PLEASE angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them / 5 Reasons Why Being Single Is Not So Bad / The Story Of Princess Ocholohi(good Pson) Of The Ella Kingdom In Idoma Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.