Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? (860 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Lady's Secrets Every Real Man Must Know Before You Pick/drop Her / She Said I Should Drop Her In The Middle Of The Road-Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by argon500: 12:49am On Nov 18, 2014
If a banker gets married, that won't stop her from working as a banker. Same goes to other profession.. But what of someone who has been in prostitution for 10 years plus and then decided to get married, is it mandatory for her to drop her job?

Note: Some are successful prostitute
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 18, 2014
No need to stop, she should turn her matrimonial bed to her office, shikena.

1 Like

Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by StealthyMe(m): 2:02am On Nov 18, 2014
She should continue if her hubby doesn't mind...

But i doubt it undecided
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by eightsin(m): 2:39am On Nov 18, 2014
Do they really stop? I doubt. She will surely miss the different number, colour, sizes n shape of Dick she takes daily.
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by wordbank(m): 2:45am On Nov 18, 2014
If she stops, what happens to her customers
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 18, 2014
hope she is not getting married to a clergy?
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 18, 2014
Prostitutes are career women, most of them dont like it, but just to survive they do dirty stuffs. And women like that dont get married. If they do, they will quit prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 18, 2014
See kweshion.
I tire for some of una comments.
Its not a matter of if she should stop it, but IF she WILL stop even when married.
She might/will prolly stretch leg and that is the matter.
Its mandatory to stop.
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 18, 2014
If her husband is good on bed but if nots he will start running her business back but this time its gonna be charity
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by plendil: 5:03am On Nov 18, 2014
It will shock you to knaow the number of prostitutes that are married
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 18, 2014
Ipledge:
If her husband is good on bed but if nots he will start running her business back but this time its gonna be charity
i dont think so because that her hobby and her business grin
Ipledge:
i dont think so because that her hobby and her business
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 18, 2014
Itz compulsory to stop if she want the marriage to work.
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by rutibaby(f): 7:04am On Nov 18, 2014
@Op did u marry a prostitute? Or are u planning to get married to one soon? No insults pls. Answer rightly.

1 Like

Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2014
Prostitution is not a profession....not like u go to university and study it..... Its a business...whch is done with ur body for money.. And since u want to marry someone, why on earth will u go bak sellin urself? Dat is double adultery nd The way God will punish u....
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by kendrick93(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2014
which right thinking man will marry a prostitute.. except a dumb
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by Victormimi(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2014
Of course she should stop now, buh wat about the prostitute blood running in her veins. Meanwhile, whatever rocks her toto though.
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by jmoore(m): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2014
No difference between the prostitute that stands on the street and your gf that expects and demands money from you because of sex.
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2014
jmoore:
No difference between the prostitute that stands on the street and your gf that expects and demands money from you because of sex.

lol at least, the prostitute is even bera ... (Pls i dnt patronize dem oo nd i neve will bikokwa) before someppo start twistin
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by argon500: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2014
rutibaby:
@Op did u marry a prostitute? Or are u planning to get married to one soon? No insults pls. Answer rightly.

None of the above.. Just a random question
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by jashar(f): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2014
winkOP you are wicked sha. How will she take care of herself if she stops working? It's unfair for a lady to stop work cuz she is married.
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by Missmossy(f): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2014
lipsrsealed What a question!
Re: Should Prostitute Drop Her Job For Marriage? by argon500: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2014
jashar:
winkOP you are wicked sha. How will she take care of herself if she stops working? It's unfair for a lady to stop work cuz she is married.

Hmmmmm...I guess.............

(1) (Reply)

Game Of TRUTH (describe Your Present Love Situation) / Sex Outside Marriage; What's The Big Deal? / Should He Go Ahead With The Wedding Plan Or Cancel It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.