Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Pictures Of The 7(seven) Men That Started Pyrate Confraternity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The 7(seven) Men That Started Pyrate Confraternity (2186 Views)

My Dad Was Strangled By Seven Men. Why I Acted Like Nothing Happened / Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer / I Started Robbing When I Was Seven – Suspect ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The 7(seven) Men That Started Pyrate Confraternity by bcomputer101: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2014
Soyinka, Awe et:al

Re: Pictures Of The 7(seven) Men That Started Pyrate Confraternity by Mologi(m): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2014
who be Soyinka...although i studied in nigeria
but it seems dnt stil know him..
Re: Pictures Of The 7(seven) Men That Started Pyrate Confraternity by purplesummer(f): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2014
I can sight the ever controversial soyinka
Re: Pictures Of The 7(seven) Men That Started Pyrate Confraternity by IfyAwazie(f): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2014
Wat was dere purpose?

Dey look like slave traders to me.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 7(seven) Men That Started Pyrate Confraternity by yuncka: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2014
Mologi:
who be Soyinka...although i studied in nigeria
but it seems dnt stil know him..

U obviosly didn't STUDY. No matter the course U r studying in Nigeria, Soyinka and Achebe will b a familiar name to you.

Back to the matter, if this guys knew wat hideous outcomes wuld emanate from confraternity, they wuldnt hav establishd it then. Good course turned bad.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 7(seven) Men That Started Pyrate Confraternity by Mologi(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2014
yuncka:

U obviosly didn't STUDY. No matter the course U r studying in Nigeria, Soyinka and Achebe will b a familiar name to you.

Back to the matter, if this guys knew wat hideous outcomes wuld emanate from confraternity, they wuldnt hav establishd it then. Good course turned bad.
course..kor department ni......dis man dnt know sacarsm
Re: Pictures Of The 7(seven) Men That Started Pyrate Confraternity by wetdspace(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2014
Courageous men no youth of today has ever matched.
They had good intentions, but youth of our today, walks into cult with bad intention.
Re: Pictures Of The 7(seven) Men That Started Pyrate Confraternity by SeverusSnape(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2014
LOOKING LIKE JACK SPARROW.
Re: Pictures Of The 7(seven) Men That Started Pyrate Confraternity by constance500: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2014
all of them look like fulani herdsmen
Re: Pictures Of The 7(seven) Men That Started Pyrate Confraternity by theunusualmoon(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2014
When evil takes over a machinery that was designed to be good......The result is anarchy.
If only students really know what the fraternity stood for in those days then they"ll realise that what they practise now is an abuse on the principles of the "true colours" of fratenity.
Re: Pictures Of The 7(seven) Men That Started Pyrate Confraternity by edo3(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Soyinka d great!!!
Re: Pictures Of The 7(seven) Men That Started Pyrate Confraternity by mikeslim(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2014
this soyinka man is always at d root of every evil, he camouflages it as good but time always exposes its true nature, now he is pushing for APC, a cankerworm still in its cocoon.

bcomputer101:
Soyinka, Awe et:al

(1) (Reply)

Live: Thief Beaten To Death In Abu Zaria (photos) / 23 Children Of Wealthiest And Evilest Dictators To Ever Live (pics) / Checkout Photo Of Three Children Of The Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.