Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,446 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

My Dad Was Strangled By Seven Men. Why I Acted Like Nothing Happened - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Dad Was Strangled By Seven Men. Why I Acted Like Nothing Happened (796 Views)

'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim / "I Was Shot At Twice But Nothing Happened"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.Photos / Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Was Strangled By Seven Men. Why I Acted Like Nothing Happened by Boboye4slim(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2016
Many around me thinks I'm a cruel, insensitive and heartless dude even my very own mother and siblings. I mostly don't argue with them but I have my reason for being who I am. There are so many cause of hurt and pain in this world. People get hurt always, those around us and away from us. We hear bad news everyday and I believe it's not a new thing anymore. So whenever stuff like that happens I just wave it off. I know it'll pass like every other challenges. They always go away. Unlike some hypocrites I don't feel anyone's pain. I lend my help when I see you need help but if you think I'm going to shake my head, cry when you cry or spiral down depression because you have a problem, count me out. I don't worry about even a death of a relative. What I believe in is that when you put everything in place, things hardly go wrong but when it does, don't blame yourself it's not your fault or anybody else. My father was strangled on the neck by seven men. He died in excruciating pain. Normally I would seek revenge either personally or by law or what can be more painful than that? But why feel the pain, how would feeling the pain help. When you give in to grief it haunts you forever, the vacuum cannot be filled. It makes you want to fight back, go dark, normal justice can never be enough. The best you can do is snap out of it. Now that's easie
Re: My Dad Was Strangled By Seven Men. Why I Acted Like Nothing Happened by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2016
Hmmmm.... This is deep.... Love your perspective on the way you see things...... God help us all.

Life is full of mysteries!!
Re: My Dad Was Strangled By Seven Men. Why I Acted Like Nothing Happened by Sunnymatey(m): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2016
Ye, bros. And revenge is endless.
Re: My Dad Was Strangled By Seven Men. Why I Acted Like Nothing Happened by Damiandark01: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2016
WELL...we all have our demons.

(1) (Reply)

Tragic:houston Flood Victim's Final Post On Facebook / "Virgin. Beautiful. 12 Years; Her Price Has Reached $12,500" ISIL Advertises Sex / In 24hrs...how I Was Saved From Aba 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.