Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

"Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders (7691 Views)

Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) / Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Etruth:
Please do.......cos you make no sense!

Truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
Demdem:

Why would any sane woman worth her onion be willing to be associated with a fool like u?

We are talking about your frog Father's heroin dealing ways.

Thou shall not derail

5 Likes

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
WombRaiders:

You no fit find husband manage that your overused wobbly cheesed out vulgar vag you come dey hear dey post crap.

not when the slut of your mother has gotten herself a husband. Cursed be the day you were born by your whorish mother and irresponsible and drunk man who impregnated her to bring a waste of space like you.

now get lost arsehole!

4 Likes

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Demdem(m): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
WombRaiders:

We are talking about my frog Father's heroin dealing ways.

Thou shall not derail

If u think ur papas heroin ways is up for discussion on this thread, Abegi shoot on.

4 Likes

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Demdem:

If u think ur papas heroin ways is up for discussion on this thread, Abegi shoot on.

Whether you like it or not Tinubu and his wife Remi were drug dealers. Fact.

berem:
not when the slut of your mother has gotten herself a husband. Cursed be the day you were born by your whorish mother and irresponsible and drunk man who impregnated her to bring a waste of space like you.
now get lost arsehole!

Look at this Jobbless Gusau Girls Secondary school dropout.

What have you made of your life other than posting for pay?

Illiterate tailor ashewo.

3 Likes

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
WombRaiders:

Look at this Jobbless Gusau Girls Secondary school dropout.

What have you made of your life other than posting for pay?

Illiterate tailor ashewo.

What a drunk! Me a drop out? Even you ashawo mama and sisters no reach my level.
Useless bastard born of a retired prostitute.

4 Likes

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
What a drunk! Me a drop out? Even you ashawo mama and sisters no reach my level.
Useless bastard born of a retired prostitute.

Wettin be your work apart from posting for pay here and part time badoo General ashewo

Even your curtain business you have abandoned

1 Like

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
WombRaiders:

Wettin be your work apart from posting for pay here and part time badoo General ashewo

Even your curtain business you have abandoned

dnir CD sj as d eff dib we osncdow err vsio SaaS as u c.f. by Dr vs w rd free ifr rd c.f. mmHg hi c.f. nj cnn dc gr8 k see eff d vBulletin lp dc vnrvmf as k

bla bla bla!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by vedaxcool(m): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:

now get lost arsehole!

Faintssssss
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
dnir CD sj as d eff dib we osncdow err vsio SaaS as u c.f. by Dr vs w rd free ifr rd c.f. mmHg hi c.f. nj cnn dc gr8 k see eff d vBulletin lp dc vnrvmf as k

bla bla bla!!!!!

Illiterate has got a brain seizure from my last question on what she does for a living.

Yeye dropout.
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by pendy79: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
venivedivici:

Bros e be like say you sef tipsy small o. grin
Who be Okuigbe?
Abi na vex?

Calm down.

If something no clear you, ask question.

Okuigbe in yoruba parlance means dead meat, useless and worthless meat it was used to describe the useless and self acclaimed bastard OKUPE. You get the gist now.

Your head is not just a furniture on your body try to activate its reasoning and thinking ability.

1 Like

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Demdem(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
WombRaiders:

Fool, so u are talking about Tinubu and not ur miserable papa eh? Fucck him and who cares.
U are really foolish ooo, how does this relate to thread title?

5 Likes

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
GBTYO:
The main opposition party is hheaded by a convicted drug dealer who entered a plea bargain with US prosecutors forefiting assests and collaborating with the investigations of his drug dealing accomplices and affiliates. One of these affiliates is currently serving a life sentence.

In short, Tinubu snitched his way out.

When nemesis will finally catch up with him and his drug mule wife now a senator and he is finally extradicted to the US to serve his long overdue sentence in a Federal prison he will see first hand what they do to snitches
What you wrote is about Tinubu is a lie. But then again you also said Tinubu "collaborated" with the authorities and that one day he will be "extradicted", so I bet you know that already.
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lets not be hypocrites here. When APC do a rally and talk crap nobody complains...Personally, i prefer them going at each other via social media and the likes, instead of Killing innocent. For one I give our politicians credit, they now know wat is social media and the power it has.

1 Like

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by dainformant(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
The APC leaders and PDP leaders are all the same.....big hypocrites and critics
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by SmartCount(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
Shame on Okupe and what he represents.

Follow follow woman. You don't have a brain of your own to think and articulate. I've been following you on this Nairaland, you seem not sharp at all, more like like a market woman easily overwhelmed by emotions.
If your fellow paid agents, Obiagelli, Barcanista, et al don't comment, you can't do any constructive arguments without throwing insults at others, and you want people to take you serious.
I would advice you to apply civility in your manner of approach to issues. Mind you there is no way you can convince someone like me without bringing up facts to support your arguments, most especiallly in your support of Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by chacoonder(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
gtrust:
The point here is this:

1- People will be saying things about Mr President despite the difficult job he's doing.

2- Simple pay and pick nomination form some people are pissing in their pants.

3- this is your opportunity to contest and provide a better opportunity so where is Amaechi, Al-Rufai, Tambuwal, Kwankwasor, Okoroacha etc

They should all come out now or forever be quiet.

Some are choosing the comfort of the Senate, Respective Gov't house or even outright "retirement
..you are nothing but a chump..
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
SmartCount:

[s] Follow follow woman. You don't have a brain of your own to think and articulate. I've been following you on this Nairaland, you seem not sharp at all, more like like a market woman easily overwhelmed by emotions.
If your fellow paid agents, Obiagelli, Barcanista, et al don't comment, you can't do any constructive arguments without throwing insults at others, and you want people to take you serious.
I would advice you to apply civility in your manner of approach to issues. Mind you there is no way you can convince someone like me without bringing up facts to support your arguments, most especiallly in your support of Buhari. [/s]
and who the heck are you disturbing my mentions? You have been noticed. Kindly fucck off!!

3 Likes

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by banki(m): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
instead of our dear media advisor to tell us why the presidency has been turned into a butt of jokes in the last week he is here playing cheap politics.....

Odinary Tompolo threatened mr president publicly mr president ran away, the same man kidnapped journalists publicly nothing happened to him DOYIN okupe is here talking nonsense

Some fools are here talking about tinubu being a drug baron in the us, as if that affects us Better mind your self about the ones that concern us, for example WHY DID DOYIN OKUPE COLLECT A CONTRACT TO FIX THE BENUE EXPRESSWAY AND RAN AWAY WITH THE MONEY....

How many lives have been lost on that road, the same road that they are now using sure p funds to fix......you are here disturbing yourself about tinubus drug case whether true or untrue

Useless people supporting mediocrity,
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by SmartCount(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
and who the heck are you disturbing my mentions? You have been noticed. Kindly fucck off!!

You just can't prove me wrong. And who are you to be bragging about someone mentioning you? You are indeed a tomato seller, I wasn't wrong in the first palce. Deal with it. If you don't want to be quoted then get the hellll outa nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
desgiezd:

This man has been going in and out of USA for a long time, he has also been attending high level functions, how come he has not been arrested? Please, explain!
Check the meaning of these words and you shall get the explanation you seek:
W
1. Forefeiting
2. Assets
3. Collaboration

1 Like

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
SmartCount:

You just can't prove me wrong. And who are you to be bragging about someone mentioning you? You are indeed a tomato seller, I wasn't wrong in the first palce. Deal with it. If you don't want to be quoted then get the hellll outa nairaland.
ok
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Evathyst(f): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
WombRaiders:

Illiterate has got a brain seizure from my last question on what she does for a living.

Yeye dropout.
Oga, abeg take am easy o! U've been hitting hard on d lady like u had something personal against her. Thought u only wanted to expose Tinubu's alleged drug crimes. Apart from marauding our Asiwaju, av u got any beef with berem?

#Just asking#
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
SmartCount:

Follow follow woman. You don't have a brain of your own to think and articulate. I've been following you on this Nairaland, you seem not sharp at all, more like like a market woman easily overwhelmed by emotions.
I would advice you to apply civility in your manner of approach to issues. Mind you there is no way you can convince someone like me without bringing up facts to support your arguments, most especiallly in your support of Buhari.

Guy can you picture yoursel after a hard day's work having political gists over a beer with that market woman?
grin

2 Likes

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
xxxoladevoxxx:
Lets not be hypocrites here. When APC do a rally and talk crap nobody complains...Personally, i prefer them going at each other via social media and the likes, instead of Killing innocent. For one I give our politicians credit, they now know wat is social media and the power it has.
Dude just leave them, they ain't seen/heard nothing yet.
Let's wait till the campaign starts properly...
There is a special breed of youths skilled at treating their Bleep ups at the rights time.
They released their arsenals way too early.
APigShit
Coupists and coup plotters
Cocain pushers
Traitors
Criminals
Murderers
Sabotuers
Thieves
LIARS
419ners
TERRORISTS
...Just name them, you have 'em all in APigShit

3 Likes

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Evathyst(f): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
SmartCount:

Some guys sha! One by one, u go dey notice doz ones wey dey panel beat thr wives. Shior!
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
SmartCount:

You want make hungry kill berem?

Nah office them dey for here dey claim media consultants while we know them as simple monkey shills and disinfo agents of liar mohammed
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
SmartCount:

Dude, please let me plead with you to take it easy on Berem, she's a dear friend.
Honestly, she used to sound like them, but now I can boast she's more civil.
Despite our political differences I must admit she's one APC supporter that has some level of civility in her, so please acord her that respect.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Evathyst:
Some guys sha! One by one, u go dey notice doz ones wey dey panel beat thr wives. Shior!
Ignore the idiotts! They are only seeking for attention and once in a while I cure their madness. They are fond of attacking women and they take it as a pride. Leave them before they attack you too.

1 Like

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Evathyst:
Oga, abeg take am easy o! U've been hitting hard on d lady like u had something personal against her. Thought u only wanted to expose Tinubu's alleged drug crimes. Apart from marauding our Asiwaju, av u got any beef with berem?

#Just asking#

That hybrid orangutan specie of a humanoid is a blob of space wasting animal fat whose primary assignment here is to spread lies like the way she spreads her putrid overused wobbly cheesed out vag

Other than that I wont banter a rat's dead azz for her

1 Like

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
Ignore the idiotts! They are only seeking for attention and once in a while I cure their madness. They are fond of attacking women and they take it as a pride. Leave them before they attack you too.
How dare you claim to be a woman

You orangutan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Doubt Over July Date Heightens / Pressure On Buhari To Reject Reworked Electoral Bill / Police Disperse Protesting Osun Court Workers, Union Declares Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.