Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

"Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders (7699 Views)

Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) / Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
WombRaiders:

That hybrid orangutan specie of a humanoid is a blob of space wasting animal fat whose primary assignment here is to spread lies like the way she spreads her putrid overused wobbly cheesed out vag

You should be ashamed of describing your mother that way. Spits on her!
Cursed be the day she concepted and conceived you.

3 Likes

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
WombRaiders:

How dare you claim to be a woman

You oragutan
so your miserable mother is an oragutan? Hahahahahaha!!!
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by gtrust: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
chacoonder:
..you are nothing but a chump..

This why BH bomb and kill fellow Citizens: They can't take a difference of opinion

Why are you "bombing me" just because I said what you don't like
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Evathyst(f): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
Ignore the idiotts! They are only seeking for attention and once in a while I cure their madness. They are fond of attacking women and they take it as a pride. Leave them before they attack you too.
Nne, u self get liver o. If na me person dey insult lyk ds, I for don use my menstrual pad swear for am. cheesy

Plz, quickly sekem outta ds thread, no let dem finish u for me. Although I like e-fight, but wen gutter languages are being used to throw tantrums, na to sekem comot for thr sure pass. Sister, take a leaf from a fellow Sister, plz run outta ds godamn thread.
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by CyberWolf: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
WombRaiders:
Where are the tinibu fan club members?

Make una come nah... Story full ground rabbata for this matter

Invoking the evil monikers of:

Demdem foolish
Berem the resident APC winch
Cleverly dunce
Barcanista the man who mortgaged his conscience for stomach infrastructure
Omenka the shilling ape
Egift the longest serving shill
Obiagelli the osogbo transexual who wishes to be a fine ibo girl
guy you na one man squad oo grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
Evathyst:
Nne, u self get liver o. If na me person dey insult lyk ds, I for don use my menstrual pad swear for am. cheesy

Plz, quickly sekem outta ds thread, no let dem finish u for me. Although I like e-fight, but wen gutter languages are being used to throw tantrums, na to sekem comot for thr sure pass. Sister, take a leaf from a fellow Sister, plz run outta ds godamn thread.
na wetin I dey see for politics section be that. Insults upon insults from the same mad Wombraiders and his allies. No worry yourself,I dey here kampe. Nothing dey happen! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
na wetin I dey see for politics section be that. Insults upon insults from the same mad Wombraiders and his allies. No worry yourself,I dey here kampe. Nothing dey happen! cheesy cheesy

Why are you complaining of insults on you here when every other post you make here is an insult on GEJ

You never see anything yet

3 Likes

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
CyberWolf:
guy you na one man squad oo grin grin

Original anti janjawiid

4 Likes

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by venivedivici(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
pendy79:

If something no clear you, ask question.

Okuigbe in yoruba parlance means dead meat, useless and worthless meat it was used to describe the useless and self acclaimed bastard OKUPE. You get the gist now.

Your head is not just a furniture on your body try to activate its reasoning and thinking ability.

Lol. You sound like someone with inferiority complex, spoiling for a fight to show your vituperative abilities. If your head was more than the appendage it is, you'd first realise that not everyone understands Yoruba, apparently. Secondly, you'd be able to distinguish a joke from a slight, enough to know that your last statement was uncalled for.

Get a life bro. Peace.
Oh, and thanks for the enlightenment.

6 Likes

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by nwafuluozoh: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
mumu,face your fellow man and leave me out of it. Are you already shitting in your pants? bwahahaha!

btw scumbag,I am not up to 38years.
What a weak come back. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by JurassicPark: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
(((To whom it may concern..)))

"Only weak people attack personalities in the face of critical issues"

1 Like

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
WombRaiders:

Do you know also that Tinubu influenced the appellate court's disc ion to overturn a state high court conviction and sentence of Al Mustapha on Hamza's threat to expose him?

Al Mustapha has been free for a while now, what is he waiting for?
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by pendy79: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
venivedivici:

Lol. You sound like someone with inferiority complex, spoiling for a fight to show your vituperative abilities. If your head was more than the appendage it is, you'd first realise that not everyone understands Yoruba, apparently. Secondly, you'd be able to distinguish a joke from a slight, enough to know that your last statement was uncalled for.

Get a life bro. Peace.
Oh, and thanks for the enlightenment.

The life I've got is enough to borrow you some. Inferiority complex to a nonentity, I don't.think.so. ignorance isn't an excuse in law. You won't call me tipsy and claim ignorance.

Thks and but no thanks, learn to ask questions rather than.spew trash.
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by venivedivici(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
pendy79:

The life I've got is enough to borrow you some. Inferiority complex to a nonentity, I don't.think.so. ignorance isn't an excuse in law. You won't call me tipsy and claim ignorance.

Thks and but no thanks, learn to ask questions rather than.spew trash.

There you go again. I didn't claim ignorance of nothing, but it's obvious to someone who isn't thick headed and a numbskull like you that I was jocularly asking for the meaning of your word. Suggesting you were tipsy, which isn't even provocative except to someone with complex issues, was the catch in saying you probably made an error. Asking if you were angry again reinforced that fact, and it would apparent to one who isn't spoiling for a fight so as to exhibit online machismo, that I did not in anyway mean to be insultive.
You're still insisting on roping me in, but nah, I don't roll that way.
Calm down, guzzle a beer, you'd be surprised.

Peace.
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by major466(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
WombRaiders:
Tinibu is currently working for the CIA as a political hit man.

You have heard of economic hit men well Tinubu is the political equivalent and their primary aim is to be stooges for the white house. Obasonjo is one, so was Abiola.

Soyinka is also a CIA controlled asset who they can always rely on to open his fake mouth and spew useless critism at the detriment of his own country.

Read what I wrote way back here

This is beginning to make a lot of sense now. No wonder the guy keeps going to the US periodically like a free agent. He's obviously going there to brief his superiors about his undercover activities in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
omenka:
And there goes a presidential advisor!! Yet people want me to see "good" in Jonathan and his gang. What a petty bunch. I hope he doesn't get a reply from anyone up the ladder of APC.

What a rascal.
'R u see what am saw'.....*in zebudayya's voice*.. undecided
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Parkac(m): 12:26am On Nov 19, 2014
And the MODERATORS turned a blind eye.
Re: "Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders by Emyben(m): 3:27am On Nov 19, 2014
Well, Our nation keeps weeping. Anyway Peers, in as much as this is a political forum,we can always spare some time to see other sides of this noble forum.The Mr Nairaland Contest continues today Wednesday from 10 to 5pm and kulboy needs ya votes. Can we spare 2 minutes of our time to vote him?
visit https://www.nairaland.com/2001693/mr-nairaland-december-2014-eliminations/37#28141049 and vote him. Lets help our bro wear this crown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex At Hotel Pool / Yobe Orders Closure Of School Over Boko Haram Attack / You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.