Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) (70008 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Hakeem3(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Black mans mentality, I shake my head, instead of handing him over to the sss for interrogation, so the source of these dynamites can be located, they burnt the chance away.

Well he wanted to die anyway so why not if not, just bad timing.
u mean d same sss dat will arest and later free him
..or d source d idiot will neva tell whus realy bhind it? wich of it my dear... all d one dey av arrested has any positive answer com out of d

em ..? dis is jus d best treatment for dese monster so dey will knw we too can kill ....gud riddance tu bad rubish..
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by lowwenfresh: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
eddyline:
I really want to believe am not in support of jungle justice But for a suicide bomber, kill him slowly, resurrect him and then kill him one more time.
lol brother you they vex qwoy
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by camelus: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ishilove:
A suspected male suicide bomber who was allegedly dressed with a bomb hidden under his cloth was apprehended and burnt alive some few minutes after 1pm this afternoon at the Gombe Line Park in Gombe state. Residents of the area said the man was preparing to blow himself up when he was spotted. The mob refused to hand him over to the police and immediately set him on fire.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-myTdAaodU-I/VGtAurrHulI/AAAAAAAD7C0/_dmRF-O2u6U/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874227_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

SOURCE:http://www.nigeriatell.com/

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/18/jungle-justice-meted-out-man-plotting-bomb-bus-station-gombe

Is jungle justice the answer?

# He who live by the gun die by the gun #
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Seriously something is wrong with Nigerians. Several tires just to burn a fellow individual? And some people are there busy recording on their mobile device. This is crazy.

I propose they should have apprehended the alleged suicide bomber and drill him for more information so that they apprehend other members of the sect.

Such a waste!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by yomanovic: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Black mans mentality, I shake my head, instead of handing him over to the sss for interrogation, so the source of these dynamites can be located, they burnt the chance away.

What the F r u talking bout? Don't sss have enough boko haram members in their custody yet while some have even been able to escape from prison due to prison break that some people among the powers that be no much about? Bro, stop deceiving yourself abeg!!!
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by okechukwu3: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
In his next life, he would not agree to anything suicide, see pile of tyres for one man, the mob dey vex.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by pat077: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
why not hand him over to the lions in d zoo?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Rabo04: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

why are u talking as if u are not a nigerian...what happen to others dat were arrested?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by lumeneng22: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ishilove:
A suspected male suicide bomber who was allegedly dressed with a bomb hidden under his cloth was apprehended and burnt alive some few minutes after 1pm this afternoon at the Gombe Line Park in Gombe state. Residents of the area said the man was preparing to blow himself up when he was spotted. The mob refused to hand him over to the police and immediately set him on fire.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-myTdAaodU-I/VGtAurrHulI/AAAAAAAD7C0/_dmRF-O2u6U/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/18/jungle-justice-meted-out-man-plotting-bomb-bus-station-gombe

.Yes it is the answer. Release him tomorrow and APC will tell your president to negotiate with him or swap him ........etc
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by DaBullIT(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
eddyline:
I really want to believe am not in support of jungle justice But for a suicide bomber, kill him slowly, resurrect him and then kill him one more time.
[size=15pt]
I like your style and I agree with you , however the news did not state if the bomb was defused or removed from the suicide bomber , burning him with a live bomb could have been disastrous , talk about inexperience , African mentality and LUCK[/size]
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Ashuale(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
The cases sss handled what had come out of it?.I'm not trying to justify jungle justice but I'm happy thag he died alone because he would have had the chance to take these same people with him.
GAZZUZZ:

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by lumeneng22: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
icemann:
Jungle Justice is not the way.
How do we know he had a bomb?
And if he did who disarmed the bomb?
where is the picture of the bomb?
Even if the bomb wasn't remove it would ave exploded when he was set on fire.

This aint right.

Modified
OP stop Modifying your post. First the bomb was under his clothes now its in a bag. Which one do we believe? Below me has the original post.
.The bomb will explode after him don burn to ashes because an only him the people see, they hate him or an only him waka come. smsh.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by RebelLeader15(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
major466:
Acts of civilized people entails calling up law enforcement officers and agencies when ever suspected criminals are caught. Not burning them alive. What if the suspect turns out to be innocent on proper investigation? This action is barbaric and must be condemned by all. Jungle Justice is an act of Pure Barbarism.
#Saynotojunglejustice!
The word bullshit is an under statement for you, you are a Goddam cowshit. Are you telling me that the forestjustice was bad? What if that mofo succeeded in planting the bomb, people like you will be raining unprintable curse on GEJ and security Agents. Now they have burn his father and mother's life with all the tokunbo tyre left in the pack, and you are still here complaining that what they did was bad. Alagba, dey suppose burn u join that fuc-k$stard
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by izikjon(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jungle justice...no time
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by penzino(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
kamez:
Lwkmd... These guys are seriously vexing oo... See all the tyres just for one suicide bomber..

So they had to empty michelin tyre warehouse just to kill one man..

Dem wan burn the guy SOUL join I guess
no soul = no virgins

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Kemzievictor(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hehehehe. All d tyres 4 one person
I pity am sha cos d guy will b so burnt dat his 72 virgins will deny him undecided
Good work Boiz. We need more to be burnt cos our prisons r already full
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by babestella: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ishilove:

It should start from there. If he was handed over to the police, his members will come and free him.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by preselect(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

All die nah die.(Bomb,bullet,tyre, [size=18pt]hunger[/size] ).....

grin grin
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by degame2468(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ishilove:

GOD is GUd ηα gud news b dis our GoD no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sleep
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
hahahahahaha, lwkmd!!! Dose Gombe Pple no want make DAT guy collect him own 72 virgins like him brother,Musa!!!
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by teejah03(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
hardbody:

This is doubtless a corrupt nation. But how and where is the nexus between killing a suspect and corruption come together. I am struggling to link both. You may wish to explain more. I am usually not very sharp at this time of the day.
...I tink am in a more relaxed mood nw but do u knw dat corruption leads to many tins,it lead to lies,suppresion,murder to mention few so it leads to many.wen we say corrupt it also means somtin immoral and evil #note
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by SKYQUEST(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Where is the bomb he was supposed to have detonated. It was obviously not in the fire. I hope an innocent man was not lynched!
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by teejah03(m): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
RebelLeader15:
The word bullshit is an under statement for you, you are a Goddam cowshit. Are you telling me that the forestjustice was bad? What if that mofo succeeded in planting the bomb, people like you will be raining unprintable curse on GEJ and security Agents. Now they have burn his father and mother's life with all the tokunbo tyre left in the pack, and you are still here complaining that what they did was bad. Alagba, dey suppose burn u join that fuc-k$stard
..somtimes u find ursef in a situation and u never knw wat brought u to it so it is for some people dat they could go to dis extent to satisfy their conscience.is called "brainwashing" they will never knw....know one thing that "two wrongs can never make it right"
See ow justice has been done,justice can never prevail in dis manner but it will still be pending...bros let's learn to be more reserved cause d reserved tend to be wiser #trustme cause a #talkativeisalwaysfoolish...then is dis ow to catch a culprit?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Add that to our collection on google images.

Assignment for all:

Step 1: Type in "Jungle Justice" in Google.

Step 2: Click on images to see how it's all comprised of Africans and I guess this is one more.

Honestly speaking though, both sides of the arguments on this thread hold weight to me, as I am all for self defense but against jungle justice. I honestly would have preferred if they interrogated him right there and then, couple slaps here and there, while asking questions like, "who send you? Tell us who send you."

I just believe, big picture, that we need to outgrow this jungle justice of a thing and I guess since the weak link seems to be our Judiciary and Police Force, then we must continue to put pressure on them and all our leaders.

We must become a civil society equipped with modern security infrastructure, a society that upholds law and order.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by grandstar(m): 12:03am On Nov 19, 2014
I remember going to Alade market in 2001 and the black market section where Hausas were was filled with Bin Laden's poster and the World Trade Center.

The bible says "Hate what is bad". Now they are at the receiving end
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 19, 2014
I can never ever ever kill someone like that
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 19, 2014
Jungle justice is not the answer.

If he was really a suicide bomber wouldn't he have detonated the bomb.

Best option is hand him to police to investigate if then they are found to be suicide bomber they should be executed along with their whole family.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by 19naia(m): 2:27am On Nov 19, 2014
There is plenty supply of Petrol and old tires at the motor parks.. And also plenty supply of unruly mob eager to do anything for peace of mind in a normally hard days work without the added madness of suicide bombers... When the police/sss cannot seem to arrest or even find these bombers, and the people are the ones catching them, then its the people doing the polices job for them while the people get no salary for it.. The police get paid while the people do the work... When there is effective justice put in place between the people and the terrorist, then jungle justice will not find room to have its convention... The reality of any democracy is that the government must fear the mob and tyrants in any form must also fear the mob.. The peoples power is greater than even the people know...

Jungle justice is no worse than State justice where many innocent suspects are sentenced to death or misery in prison by state justice.. Focus on getting State justice in order and free of its own crime of killing and imprisoning innocent suspects, then the finger will be clean to point at civilian jungle justice... Where ever the flawed human mind is, there will be injustice.. Flawed human minds also sit on the judges seats in courts, sit on the honorable seats of lawmakers, dress in the authority of police...

My condolences to all the innocent people mercilessly robbed or killed by police everyday, a mob of uniformed men acting like monkeys in a jungle doing justice... You see the videos of the monkeys coming into town on the streets and the market, taking fruits and personal belongings from vendors and passer-bys.. Thats the same thing people endure when the police come into town, they are jungle justice monkeys....
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Missmossy(f): 4:01am On Nov 19, 2014
shocked Chai! What a terrible way to die.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 19, 2014
This is sinister. These people are No better than him. There are many ways to cause long suffering for someone as unworthy of life like that piece of shit. Standing around as he burned, however deserving of such faith, is just too much. Let him die In a dark lonely hole, he'd suffer mental torture before physical ones will now follow. This one is even an easy way out for him, since he was gonna burn himself anyways.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 19, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

All die nah die.(Bomb,bullet,tyre,hunger).....
you re dumb ur brain is mud...sss in nigeria?sss wil release him after interrogation sss wil accept the huge amont of money the sponsor wil offer to release him & you wont hear about it again.pple who kill cyntia osukaogu are now free since last year enjoying life.the ur comment 'b m m' got me anoyed if u wer here i wud hav given u a dirty slap!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Owo: Dozens Killed as Terrorists Attack Church During Service In Ondo State / How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.