Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) (70009 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 19, 2014
They just gave the guy some virgins hehehehe. Buh all those tyres for one person? What a waste of resource.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 19, 2014
burning him doesnt change anything...he is a suicide bomber who is ready to satisfy his life anyhow....
they show have handed him over to the sss or police though the problem is nigeria system is corrupted..the police wont interrogate him well....
MAY GOD HELP US OUT
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by stanmorry(m): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:
A suspected male suicide bomber who was allegedly dressed with a bomb hidden under his cloth was apprehended and burnt alive some few minutes after 1pm this afternoon at the Gombe Line Park in Gombe state. Residents of the area said the man was preparing to blow himself up when he was spotted. The mob refused to hand him over to the police and immediately set him on fire.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-myTdAaodU-I/VGtAurrHulI/AAAAAAAD7C0/_dmRF-O2u6U/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874227_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

SOURCE:http://www.nigeriatell.com/

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/18/jungle-justice-meted-out-man-plotting-bomb-bus-station-gombe

Is jungle justice the answer?

No. Setting him ablaze is not ideal, besides he has chosen to die already. They should have handed him over to the SSS for further interrogation so, much can be discovered.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by ypzilanti: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2014
Sometimes I feel like im sharing a country with a wild population of gorillas.

We cried when we read about the Aluu incident. We cheer when we hear of the burning of a " suspected" terrorist.

You think the Aluu mob did not" think" those boys were thieves or kidnappers or whatever whoever said the boys were?

A mob can call you anything they damn want to and you wont have a chance to explain.

Say no to jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by hotwax: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Black mans mentality, I shake my head, instead of handing him over to the sss for interrogation, so the source of these dynamites can be located, they burnt the chance away.

Well he wanted to die anyway so why not if not, just bad timing.

All die nah die.(Bomb,bullet,tyre,hunger).....

So what happened to those ones the police have arrested?

No..You are the black man here.

Nigerians need to start protecting themselves.

Enough of trusting the military and police.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by hotwax: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2014
dolapo92:
burning him doesnt change anything...he is a suicide bomber who is ready to satisfy his life anyhow....
they show have handed him over to the sss or police though the problem is nigeria system is corrupted..the police wont interrogate him well....
MAY GOD HELP US OUT

No when bomb explode, it happens like a flash of light. You dont feel any pain.

But when they burn you. Its the most painful death on earth.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by savanto: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2014
mrborntodoit:
He deserved more than jungle justice but they would have handed him over to the police for interrogation.

Did I just hear you say the suicide bomber should have been handed over to the police?
I doubt if you were referring to our gallant Nigeria police FORCE or perhaps, you meant to type Ghana police.
I hate jungle justices with so much passion and I can never be a spectator to such gruesome acts but handing over to the Nigeria police (if that was what you meant) would endanger the lives of fellow Nigerians.
But on a second thought, it's like you schooled in France? Education must have taken you away from your motherland for a long long time now.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by ypzilanti: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2014
savanto:

Did I just hear you say the suicide bomber should have been handed over to the police?
I doubt if you were referring to our gallant Nigeria police FORCE or perhaps, you meant to type Ghana police.
I hate jungle justices with so much passion and I can never be a spectator to such gruesome acts but handing over to the Nigeria police (if that was what you meant) would endanger the lives of fellow Nigerians.
But on a second thought, it's like you schooled in France? Education must have taken you away from your motherland for a long long time now.

so since nigerian police is not effective most times, lets all join the mob and burn the next guy we HEAR is found with a bomb. Do you have any idea how many innocent ppl have lost their lives or almost have due to mistaken mob action?

The reason why law courts were made was for all the FACTS to be examined. Many times after the facts are established what people were so sure was true turns out not so true. Eyewitnesses recant or are discredited. An accused tells his own side of the story and people realize how wrong they are. Convicting someone for an offence is not the job of a mob especially when the penalty for guilt is death
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by UTEWUOJO: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2014
Since he dont want 2 live, dey ought 2 help him vacate de planet earth
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2014
I don't get!

He was preparing to blow himself up.

Where is the Bomb?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2014
Adikam:
you re dumb ur brain is mud...sss in nigeria?sss wil release him after interrogation sss wil accept the huge amont of money the sponsor wil offer to release him & you wont hear about it again.pple who kill cyntia osukaogu are now free since last year enjoying life.the ur comment 'b m m' got me anoyed if u wer here i wud hav given u a dirty slap!

Mumu and I go de look you as u de slap me ko? Idiot nah only e-mouth you get.
Set location and time let's see if you have the balls.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by tonte(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2014
well, he was gonna die by burning anyway
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by ElFenomeno1: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2014
Smh. Smdh
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by holatoj(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2014
datguru:
Hit like if you are in support of the mob action
what the .... ? 360 likes ? NL guys be like they like likes.. grin ....oya abeg like my own too...*winks*
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 19, 2014
ypzilanti:
As useless as our police and justice system is we should always do the right thing and hand criminal suspects to them. Jungle justice is dangerous because their is no order in mob action. Its better for ten boko haram to go free than one innocent person to wrongly persish so wickedly. If you think that's a lie, go ask the Aluu boys families.

And if you claim you have and education and any form of enlightenment and you support jungle justice, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
word!!!!
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:
A suspected male suicide bomber who was allegedly dressed with a bomb hidden under his cloth was apprehended and burnt alive some few minutes after 1pm this afternoon at the Gombe Line Park in Gombe state. Residents of the area said the man was preparing to blow himself up when he was spotted. The mob refused to hand him over to the police and immediately set him on fire.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-myTdAaodU-I/VGtAurrHulI/AAAAAAAD7C0/_dmRF-O2u6U/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

SOURCE:http://www.nigeriatell.com/

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/18/jungle-justice-meted-out-man-plotting-bomb-bus-station-gombe

wen terrorist handle u, u will know the answer
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by ugoezeik(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:

SOURCE:http://www.nigeriatell.com/u r a fool for saying dat. Wit wat happening in d country nw. I tink u r one of dem

Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by ugoezeik(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Black mans mentality, I shake my head, instead of handing him over to the sss for interrogation, so the source of these dynamites can be located, they burnt the chance away.

wat of d rest dat was captured n handed over to. Hav u heard any result?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Mumu and I go de look you as u de slap me ko? Idiot nah only e-mouth you get.
Set location and time let's see if you have the balls.
guy i dey oke-arin 76 offin rd.com der if i no 1st slap u no say no be me be skipoo.infact na my junior bros go slap u bcoss i fit wound u.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by mrborntodoit: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2014
savanto:

You sound like someone whom has lost all manner of reasoning, how do we end this menace without interrogation? Without fact findings?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by mrborntodoit: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2014
mahteens:
really? Wich police 1st of all D ones dey have caught ...have dey gotten dere sponsors or any relevant info 4rm dem

Oya ,tell me how to find out who sent him?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by venivedivici(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2014
Every one is just fed up. After all soldiers were seen slitting the throats of 'suspected' terrorists. Everybody don tire jare.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2014
[img][/img]
Adikam:
guy i dey oke-arin 76 offin rd.com der if i no 1st slap u no say no be me be skipoo.infact na my junior bros go slap u bcoss i fit wound u.

See as you mumu reach, you put your coffin address on nairaland
[img]http://smileyshack.files./2010/12/smileyslaughing_lol_rofl__100-100.gif?w=35&h=26[/img]

[img]http://smileyshack.files./2010/12/smileyslaughing_lol_died_100-101.gif?w=42&h=42[/img]
[img]http://smileyshack.files./2010/12/smileyslaughing_sign_lol_100-101.gif?w=59&h=50[/img]
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Lilimax(f): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
ypzilanti:
Sometimes I feel like im sharing a country with a wild population of gorillas.

We cried when we read about the Aluu incident. We cheer when we hear of the burning of a " suspected" terrorist.

You think the Aluu mob did not" think" those boys were thieves or kidnappers or whatever whoever said the boys were?

A mob can call you anything they damn want to and you wont have a chance to explain.

Say no to jungle justice.
So true! Inasmuch as I'm not in support of suicide bombing, the guy should not be put to death that way. Jungle justice is a barbaric act and people should refrain!
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by thinkdip(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
Muscomide:

That monicker is wasted on you, pal. You are clearly not a deep thinker, as you claim. More likely a dip-stick.
Why nao? You misinterpreted me
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
[img][/img]

shey u no say na cultist u dey talk to like dat?
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by savanto: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
mrborntodoit:

You sound like someone whom has lost all manner of reasoning, how do we end this menace without interrogation? Without fact findings?

May be I 'have lost all manner of reasoning' That is your opinion. Unfortunately I have absolutely no control over what you think but if you read between the lines, I said that I'm against jungle justice. I cannot partake and I cannot watch while someone is being lynched to death.

All the 'FACTS' that has so far been gathered over a decade about Boko Haram is enough to send many terrorist sponsor to jail. It is worthy to note that Nigeria has been enjoying bombing activities. Have you ever sat down to think of why many arrests are made and yet no trial?
Have you ever wondered why not even one has been convicted by our competent law court?
Have you ever sat down and wondered why after each terror strike we are advised to go about our normal businesses that they (the government) are at the top of the situation and that the perpetrators of this dastardly act must be brought to book? Only for us to see breaking news of yet another attack?
Why is there always a prison break and it always culminates at a time when the Nigerian Army is still rejoicing that they have captured and subdued the perceived enemy of the state?

It is usually the facility where the terrorist are kept that are broken.
My dear, if you believe in a lie, it would only be a natural phenomenon that you walk on in darkness.

I may continue to lose all manner of reasoning until the change we desire as a nation takes place, until the revolution takes place, until those of us benefiting from a corrupt and inept government have a rethink.

Thank you.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by valboy20(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
well played mobs....there are scenarios where jungle justice comes in handy
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by OSIBOY2(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

U TALK LIKE UR NT A NIGERIAN MY FRIEND. WAT DEY DID WAS D BEST COZ IF U GIVE HIM TO OUR AUTHORITIES THEY WLD STILL BAIL HIM,ND AT D END HE WILL END UP DISTROYIN MORE LIFE. WISH UR IN THE NORTH WIT US ND U'L KNW HW FAR. THANKS
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by adahtony: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

hw many of dem hv been reported like dat nd wat has cm out it. He wanted 2 die nd they burnt hin.so his wish has been granted.
Re: Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) by mrborntodoit: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
savanto:

May be I 'have lost all manner of reasoning' That is your opinion. Unfortunately I have absolutely no control over what you think but if you read between the lines, I said that I'm against jungle justice. I cannot partake and I cannot watch while someone is being lynched to death.

All the 'FACTS' that has so far been gathered over a decade about Boko Haram is enough to send many terrorist sponsor to jail. It is worthy to note that Nigeria has been enjoying bombing activities. Have you ever sat down to think of why many arrests are made and yet no trial?
Have you ever wondered why not even one has been convicted by our competent law court?
Have you ever sat down and wondered why after each terror strike we are advised to go about our normal businesses that they (the government) are at the top of the situation and that the perpetrators of this dastardly act must be brought to book? Only for us to see breaking news of yet another attack?
Why is there always a prison break and it always culminates at a time when the Nigerian Army is still rejoicing that they have captured and subdued the perceived enemy of the state?

It is usually the facility where the terrorist are kept that are broken.
My dear, if you believe in a lie, it would only be a natural phenomenon that you walk on in darkness.

I may continue to lose all manner of reasoning until the change we desire as a nation takes place, until the revolution takes place, until those of us benefiting from a corrupt and inept government have a rethink.

Thank you.

Change ? It Starts from me and you, revolution ? It will only shed more blood,as you can see from the current situation of things,enough blood has already been shed so should we shed more blood ?

Talk about corruption, everyone is corrupt. Until we ammend our ways,the country will continue enjoying corruption.

The only lies here are what you have been fed with,the solution to Nigeria's current challenges is unity. If we are united as a nation then we would naturally overcome our problems,until we stop pointing accusing fingers and start from one another by putting behind all manners of discrimination and ethnic bigotry,we would still enjoy the inept government.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) / EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.