Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,578 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Have U Notice This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Notice This? (1069 Views)

Does It Turn U Off When U Notice Dat He Or She Bites His/her Finger nails? / Wat Is The First Thing U Notice About A Guy/girl / What Will U Do If U Notice Change In Ur Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Notice This? by arshy(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2008
Have u notice that those okada guys (Motorcycle riders) are always slow when carrying a busty lady? Am just curios about it. You too start checking it out from now.
Dont call me another jobless NairaLander ooo.
All na for the fun of it
Re: Have U Notice This? by Easybaby(f): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2008
don't call me another jobless NairaLander ooo.

You can turn to okada man too tongue tongue tongue
Re: Have U Notice This? by arshy(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2008
Are u busty
Re: Have U Notice This? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2008
arshy:

Have u notice that those okada guys (Motorcycle riders) are always slow when carrying a busty lady? Am just curios about it. You too start checking it out from now.
don't call me another jobless NairaLander ooo.
All na for the fun of it

He has said it all. he is as jobless as shit. the guy na agbero wey dey stand for bus stop dey collect money from okada riders.and he only gets to stop the slow ones (the ones carrying busty ladies)

my guy abeg find better thing to notice for lagos road,
Re: Have U Notice This? by teissys(f): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2008
Leave arshy alone, he simply made an observation. Thats all. I will tell you why, arshi; it's because those okada men probably wanta to feel them touchez of the goodies. It could also be because busty mommas are heavy so they make the pace slower, don't you think so?
Re: Have U Notice This? by Frankies(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2008
coughs *goes to the fridge for a cup of milk* *close the topic for another reasonable one*
Re: Have U Notice This? by foshola(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2008
teissys@yahoo.com is not correct plz
Re: Have U Notice This? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2008
Nairaland no go kill pesin. I gbadun u jare fizofly. D guy dey very jobless.
An example of a stupid thread.
Re: Have U Notice This? by teissys(f): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2008
foshola:

teissys@yahoo.com is not correct plz

shocked lipsrsealed shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Have U Notice This? by 25more(f): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2008
they slow cox those boobs can hurt when the okada hits galaup. they jump and down, so thats why they slow down for the teddy girls to insure a smooth ride
Re: Have U Notice This? by CrazyMan(m): 8:45am On Nov 28, 2008
@poster. You no get work.
Re: Have U Notice This? by Ben13: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2008
Frankies:

coughs *goes to the fridge for a cup of milk* *close the topic for another reasonable one*

Re: Have U Notice This? by arshy(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2008
just check the difference between the guys and the babes' response.

If u are not jobless why responding to a jobless topic.

Guys, ya beef too much!
Re: Have U Notice This? by farotika(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2008
Its just to have a good feel of the goodies, abi if na u nko?

(1) (Reply)

What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation / Can You Text Me Happy Val's Day / Ladies And Their Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.