Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,280 members, 7,849,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (206137 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Katete:
no I met a girl who was called from lagos, another from Benin. And the letters have been prepared since on the 16th!!!!

She was called to come to Warri for the letter?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Katete: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
monteriza:
Katete, pls also answer this:
I only saw for the Elect Elect, they haven't called most departments, I think they want the registration of new staff to be orderly hence the batches
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Katete: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
jkels:

yes, she was called ysday
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Since, they've not called for some departments, then there's still hope for me. I applied for Petroleum Marketing & Business Studies. Also is it true that some letters have been dispatched? The letters you saw, like how many were they? 20? 40? 50? 80? or 100?
Katete:
I only saw for the Elect Elect, they haven't called most departments, I think they want the registration of new staff to be orderly hence the batches
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
just don't knw wat to do... Like I will call someone to help me visit pti...
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
I doubt if sending someone or even going there yourself will be of any advantage to you. Except if its GEJ you're sending.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
@katete
I appreciate your responses. Many thanks, but pls can you confirm in strong terms that they will still be calling more departments?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by nduline: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Congrats man! How many of you made it for Admin registry position?
Katete:
To answer all questions, I reside in warri, applied for Admin registry. And they used an mtn nos
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by McISRAEL(m): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Katete:

Thanks for your updates so far. I applied for Mining Engineering lecturer II, so just in case you come across any letter with respect to Mining, Pls Lemme know...Thanks so much
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Rich4god(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
monteriza:
I doubt if sending someone or even going there yourself will be of any advantage to you. Except if its GEJ you're sending.
the person isn't going there to influence anything. Just to check if my letter is there.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
all five of us that were interviewed for the same position have not been called cos I contacted them and we usually keep it touch. We are highly expectant and we shall get ours.
Rich4god:
same with me... Applied for gas engineering. Dat's IIB...
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Please do you know the position she applied for and the department?
jkels:

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by caspet(m): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Katete:
Katete, pls did they send any email as back up with regards to the appointment letter?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
SirBrightoc:
@katete
I appreciate your responses. Many thanks, but pls can you confirm in strong terms that they will still be calling more departments?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
There's still no point in doing that. If yours is inclusive, you would have been called.
Rich4god:
the person isn't going there to influence anything. Just to check if my letter is there.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 5:52am On Feb 24, 2015
Can someone help us findout what's really happening?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2015
It seems I need this job more than any other person.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by McISRAEL(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2015
monteriza:
It seems I need this job more than any other person.
monteriza:
Can someone help us findout what's really happening?
Boss no be so o! You've no idea how many times I check this thread in an hour It's just that I feel so helpless... I've no one in PTI to get info from. I don't know why, but I'm still hopeful.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2015
From Katete's a/c, some departments have not been called. God's willing when they start calling, we won't be leftout.
McISRAEL:

Boss no be so o! You've no idea how many times I check this thread in an hour It's just that I feel so helpless... I've no one in PTI to get info from. I don't know why, but I'm still hopeful.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by nduline: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2015
You are not alone my bro, we all need this job. I feel your pulse. quote author=monteriza post=31026981]It seems I need this job more than any other person.[/quote]
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Katete: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2015
Good morning guys, my source just told me only 40 letters were sent out, because they want the collection of letters and registration to be orderly and devoid of crowding. So have faith guys!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Katete: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2015
Okay let me rephrase not sent out, but available for collection. It's only nweke Simon that I have heard got his letter through courier.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2015
Thanks for keeping in touch with the thread even after getting yours. Pls like how many were taken for each position?
Katete:
Okay let me rephrase not sent out, but available for collection. It's only nweke Simon that I have heard got his letter through courier.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by vincento99: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Katete:
Good morning guys, my source just told me only 40 letters were sent out, because they want the collection of letters and registration to be orderly and devoid of crowding. So have faith guys!
@Katete A source told me the list of successful candidates is pasted in the school premises. Was there anything like that from your observations
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2015
Katete:
Bros were are u in warri? Pls can u call me lets hookup. 08152208045
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2015
nwekesimon68:
Bros were are u in warri? Pls can u call me lets hookup. 08152208045

please is there any list pasted in pti warri?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by vincento99: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2015
Two of my friends who stay in a warri went to pti this morning, told the officials their names. They checked and gave them their letters. (They were not called). If you stay in Warri, you may do the same instead of waiting endlessly.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by ochallo: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SirBrightoc(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
@ochallo
Which courier company delivered yours?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Does that mean the letters are not in batches?
vincento99:
Two of my friends who stay in a warri went to pti this morning, told the officials their names. They checked and gave them their letters. (They were not called). If you stay in Warri, you may do the same instead of waiting endlessly.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by monteriza(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
@Ochallo: Abeg answer this question.
SirBrightoc:
@ochallo
Which courier company delivered yours?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by ochallo: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
monteriza:
@Ochallo: Abeg answer this question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.